把手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
真高兴你来了 我想你会喜欢的
I think you’re gonna like it.
没有打中
You missed!
又没打中
You missed again!
不过差不了多远
Not by much, though!
停
Cut!
等等
Hold it!
等等,暂停一下
Hold it. Time out.
暂停
Time out!
我眼睛里有东西,浑蛋
I got something in my eye, jag-off!
不要打了,天哪
Stop it! Oh, God!Guys!
你们不用管我的人身安全了
Let’s not think of my safety!
我在飞
I’m flying!
天哪,我会死
God,I got Dead.
我想我意外地打败 陆蜜拉·柯洛帕金博士了
I guess I got the drop on Dr. Ludmilla Kropotkin.
把那个东西从 小男孩的屁♥股♥上拿开
Get that thing away from that little boy’s butt!
放下
Drop it!
你没事吧,小伙子
You all right, son?
没事,谢谢
Yes, thanks.
我等了好几个小时,结果他…
for him, hour after hour I just wait.Of course, he-
是
Yeah
我想要罗莉的三百万英镑
I would like Lori’s three million, please,
不然陆蜜拉·柯洛帕金博士就会死
or…Dr. Ludmilla Kropotkin will die.
我才是陆蜜拉·柯洛帕金博士
But I am Dr. Ludmilla Kropotkin.
退后,他是危险人物 他可能有炸♥弹♥
Keep back. He’s dangerous.He might have bomb.
好吧,那就执行B计划了
Plan B, then.
到大厅
Lobby, please.
那我就去帮她拿信了
I’ll just get her letters for her, then.
别担心
Don’t worry
就算是他也进不了 宴会厅去拿信
All right, even he cannot penetrate ballroom for letters.
救命啊,我被绑♥架♥了 你一定要…
Help! I’m being abducted. You’ve got to-
你们是一伙的
Oh, you’re together.
他是弟弟 很好
He’s the brother.
带他到地下室去,免得他大叫
Good. Take him to bowels of hotel.
我去对付哥哥
I go after the brother.
你们要是敢乱来
One false move and
博士就会自食恶果,懂了吗
the doctor will get a taste of her own medicine.
别紧张,我们是演员
Relax, we’re actors.
拜托,我不是博士 我是修指甲的师♥傅♥
Oh, please, I’m not a doctor.I’m a manicurist.
今天是我们结婚纪念日
It’s our anniversary.
是啊,我会相信这话才怪
Yeah, I’d like to believe that…
世界上最危险的女人说的话
from one of the most dangerous women in the world.
我想赫尔辛基的彭士毕 被杀的事你也有份
I suppose you were involved with that business in Helsinki with Ponsonby.
你玩得过瘾吗,博士
Did you get your kicks, Doctor?
我们只是想开心一下而已
We were just having a little fun.
是呀,你是开心了
You had your fun.
他的头却装在冷冻袋里 被送回家去了
And he got his head sent home in a freezer bag.
关键是要用心地听
The key is really to listen…
要去感觉然后…
to feel it and then…
就像真有其事一样去做出反应
respond as if it were really happening.
对 你们可以做到的
You can do it.
祝你们成功
Break a leg.
救命啊
Help, please!
救命 她是杀手
Help She’s a killer!Please.
她死了
She’s dead.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
今天是我们的结婚纪念日
It’s our anniversary.
我们是开玩笑的
We are kidding.
我们只是在演戏
We are only acting.Ha-ha-ha.
什么 只是在演戏
What?Just acting.
等等
Wait.
等一等
Oy, hold it right there.
抱歉,没有通行证你不能进去
You can’t go without a security pass.
我是俄♥国♥特务 我要看你的通行证
Russian Secret Service.I need to see your pass.
现在你满意了吧
Happy now?
对不起
Excuse me!
对不起,喂,喂
Excuse me! Hello, hello.
没有通行证不能进来
No pass, no entry, I’m afraid.
我在找一个高大的美国人
I’m looking for a tall American.
大家都在找人 不过我们要演出了你知不知道
Aren’t we all, dear. But we’ve got a show to put on, in case you didn’t notice.
谢谢
Thank you.
请你到外面去等
You can wait outside.
大家准备上场了,谢谢
Can we have all these swans together?Thank you.
我想你就是尼可赖先生了
And you’d be Mr. Nikolai, I presume.
拜托你不要玩了
Stop plaing without
赶快把其他的服装穿上
you get the rest of the costume?
我不用穿服装的
I’m not supposed to be in costume.
今天晚上要表演对不对
We are performing tonight, aren’t we?
对,可是… 那就赶快准备
Yeah-Then get with it!
不到两分钟就要出场了
You go before the public in two minutes.
我没有那个心理准备 我弟弟说我不用…
I’m not ready for that.My brother said I wouldn’t have to-
不要跟我耍大牌
Spare me the prima donna act.
现在不是时候
It’s really not the time.
尼可赖来了,各位 请大家上场
Nikolai’s come in from the cold, everyone.On stage, please.
我们知道你跟你的德国朋友 为整个行动提供资金
We know you and your German friends are financing all operation.
你哥哥跟我们说的
Your brother told us.
我是银行业者 我全都抵押光了
I’m a banker. I’m mortgaged to the hilt.
我出不了任何资金
I can’t finance anything.
你把我在这里关得越久 我的身价就越低
The longer you keep me here, the less I’m worth.
我们拿电来玩一玩好不好
Let’s have a little fun with electricity, shall we?
各位官员 各位女士先生
My lords, ladies and gentlemen…
俄♥国♥的波罗的舞者 要表演一支舞蹈
the Baltic dancers from Russia will perform a dance…
象征男人从婴儿期到 成年期的成长
symbolizing man’s growth from infancy to adulthood.
天老爷
Good God!
罗莉的信在那里?
Where’s Lori’s letters?
不
No
借用一下
May I?
罗莉想把她的信要回来
Lori wants her letters back.
波瑞斯你赶快来
Boris, come quickly.
好,我带镖枪来 史宾塞死定了
Okay, I bring dart gun.Then it’s curtains for Spenser.
(女士衣帽间)
没有用的东西
Spineless little shit.
我来得太晚了
I’m very late.
我的票丢了不过我是 国防部长的好朋友
I lost my ticket, but I’m a close friend of the minister of defense.
是吗,我妈还认识示巴女王呢
And my mom knows the queen of Sheba.
吉尔伯特
Gilbert
你好,你好
Oh.hello..hello..
趁现在能走 也许我们应该快走
Maybe we should get out while we can.
也许他可以去拿钱
Perhaps he could bring money.
对,快去拿他的钱
Here, get Rasputin’s money now.
我们怎么知道 那一个娃娃是那一个
How can we tell which doll is which?
只有他才知道,这是他的计划
Only he can.It’s his plan.
他没有人防守
He’s open!
快走
Let’s get out of here.
你们要到那里去?
Where’re you guys going?
霍金斯去拿你的钱了
Here comes Hawkins with your money, now.
好极了
Great.
真希望我弟弟在这里 好戏他都错过了
I wish my brother could be here.He’s missing everything.
东西来了
Here’s the stuff.
白♥痴♥,快去把他弟弟带来
You idiot, go and get the brother, now!
拜托你们不要走
Please don’t go anywhere.
节目结束以后 我想跟你们两个谈一谈
I want to talk to you both after the show.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
住手,不要折磨他
Stop! Don’t torture him…
不然他哥哥会把我们都杀了
or his brother will kill us all!
不
No
这个人是天神下凡
The man is a god.
这件事我要直接跟他解决
I finish this man to man.
他把炸♥弹♥解除了
He has disabled bomb.
你们两个别走
Hold it right there, you two.
觉得节目怎么样