放我出去!
Let me out of here!
-让他出来!——不可能!
– Let him out of there! – Not likely!
嘿!等一下!
Hey! Wait a minute!
哦,我放我出去!
Ohl I et me out!
贝莎!有什么事吗?
Bertha! What’s up?
哈利,留在这里。别让他们跑了。
Harry, stay here. Don’t let either of them escape.
——嗯?-希德疯了。
– Eh? – Sid’s gone mad.
他不知道自己在做什么。
He doesn’t know what he’s doing.
他把我们和伯恩利搞混了。
He’s got us all muddled up with birnley.
这简直难以置信,先生们。
This is beyond belief, gentlemen.
如果约翰爵士的建议是我难以相信他会建议的……现在,我亲爱的伯恩利,让你女儿用自己的方式对付斯特拉顿吧。
And if sir John was suggesting what I could hardly believe he could be suggesting… Now, my dear birnley, let your daughter deal with Stratton her own way.
毕竟,她是睁着眼睛进去的。
After all, she went into it with her eyes open.
哦,我没有。
Well, I didn’t.
——是吗?-工程委员会来了。
– Yes? – The works committee is here.
哦,好吧…嗯…好吧,让他们看看。
Oh, well… erm… Well, show them up.
现在,birnley…birnley,听着。
Now, birnley… birnley, listen.
那是谁?
Who is that?
这是我……爸爸。
It’s me… daddy.
达芙妮,我…只是想知道你还在不在。
Daphne, I… just wondered if you were still there.
是的,我还在。
Yes, I’m still here.
达芙妮,我…我想和你谈谈。
Daphne, I… l want to talk to you.
不是现在,父亲。
Not now, father.
伯恩利,别傻了。
I et me birnley, don’t be ridiculous.
但她被锁在里面了。
But she’s locked in.
不管他是不是疯了,我们已经抓到他了,我们会让他清醒过来的。
Crazy or not, we’ve got him and we’ll get some sense into him.
达芙妮!请把门打开。
Daphne! Open the door, please.
达芙妮,开门。达芙妮!
Daphne, open this door. Daphne!
不。
No.
克努森吗?
Knudsen?
女士们先生们,约翰爵士现在向你们解释情况。
Ladies and gentlemen, sir John will now explain to you the situation.
我们在和伯恩利先生说话。没有其他人。
We’re talking to mr birnley. No one else.
伯恩利先生马上就来。
Mr birnley will be along in a few minutes.
他最好现在就来。-我们来解释
– He’d better come now. – And we’ll do the explaining.
你看,现在情况完全不同了。
You see, the boot’s on the other foot now.
现在西德尼·斯特拉顿跟我们在一起了。
Now that Sidney Stratton’s with us.
-与…与你吗?——这是正确的。
– With… with you? – That’s right.
西德尼的道歉。
Sidney’s apologies.
但是,从现在开始,你只需要,嗯…他出去了。
But, from now on, you’ll just have to, um… count him out.
– – – – – -你好。- – – – – -你好。
– Hello. – Hello.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
-那是什么?-有个人在那房♥间里。
– Well, what is it? – There’s a man in that room.
-我知道-他出来了
– Aye, I know that. – Well, he’s got out.
是吗?
Eh?
他往那边走了。
He went that way.
好吧。
All right.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
再见。
Goodbye.
来,放我出去!让我……听!
Here, let me out of here! Let me… Listen!
我们在争论什么?没人想推销它。
What are we arguing for? Nobody wants to market it.
– – – – – -完全正确。-亲爱的朋友们。
– Quite right. – My dear friends.
你必须明白,我们根本没有争执的理由。
You must see that our bone of contention is nonexistent.
资本和劳动力在这方面是携手并进的。
Capital and labour are hand-in-hand in this.
就像过去经常发生的那样,双方又一次需要对方的帮助。
Once again, as so often in the past, each needs the help of the other.
——“birnley先生?”——是吗?
– ‘Mr birnley?” – Yes?
-“我能和伯莎说话吗?””——谁?
– ‘Can I speak to Bertha?’ – Who?
——“贝莎。“——有叫伯莎的人吗?”
– ‘Bertha.’ – Is there somebody called Bertha?
-是谁?——是我,伯莎,哈利。”
– Who is it? – ‘Llt’s me, Bertha, Harry.’
哈利,你……-我不知道他是怎么做到的
– Harry, you… – ‘L don’t know how he did it.
“窗户上有栅栏!”那孩子说他出去了。
“There was bars on the window! And the kid said he got out.
-“我进去的时候,他已经不见了!””——什么?
– ‘When I went in, he’d gone!’ – What?
我们到车站去抓他!
We’ll get him at the station!
迈克尔!
Michael!
考兰,你开你的车,我开我的。
Corland, you take your carr, I’ll take mine.
没错!
Right!
-弗兰克,你不能跟他们去-没有我他们不会走的。
– Frank, you’re not going with them. – They’re not going without me.
他们不会带我去兜圈子的。
They’re not going to take me for a ride.
等待我!
Wait for me!
等等!
Wait!
等待。等待。等待。
Wait. Wait. Wait.
好吧,鸭子。里面还有一个房♥间。
Ok, ducks. Room for one more inside.
他在那儿!
There he is!
——有。-好了,孩子们,追上他。
– There. – All right, boys, get after him.
另一种方式!切断了他!
The other way! Cut him off!
在那里!来吧,小伙子。
There! Come on, lads.
那边有一道光上下浮动。
There’s a light bobbing up and down over there.
那不是灯,是希德。
That’s not a light, it’s sid.
他在那儿!
There he is!
嗯,恭喜恭喜,阿尔夫。
Well, cheerio, alf.
他在那儿!他后,小伙子。
There he is! After him, lads.
来吧。之后他!
Come on. After him!
嘿!有什么事吗?
Hey! What’s the matter?
爸爸!你在干什么?
Dad! What have you been doing?
什么都没有。
Nothing.
你好。
Hello.
这样的。
That way.
这里!你不知道要罢♥工♥吗?
Here! Don’t you know there’s a strike on?
听着,如果你留在这里,只会有麻烦。
Now, listen, there’ll only be trouble if you stay here.
这是稳定。它不是稳定的。
It’s the stability. It isn’t stable.
沃森太太,你有什么消息吗?我的西装。他们能看到我。
Mrs Watson, have you got something? My suit. They can see me.
你们这些科学家为什么就不能顺其自然呢?
Why can’t you scientists leave things alone?
没衣服可洗的时候我的衣服怎么办?
What about my bit of washing when there’s no washing to do?
他在那儿,弟兄们!
There he is, lads!
他就在这里。在那里!
There he is. There!
他在那儿!
There he is!
好吧,小伙子。现在我们找到他了。
All right, lads. Now we’ve got him.
它不工作!它要散架了!
It doesn’t work! It’s coming to pieces!
我们得救了!
We’re saved!
我的书!看!
I ook! Look!
约翰爵士!约翰爵士!
Sir John! Sir John!
看!看!看!看!
Look! Look! Look! Look!
看,这是垃圾。看!
Look, it’s rubbish. Look!
小伙子,穿上这个。
Here, lad, wear this.
危机现在已经结束。
‘The crisis is over now.
“西德尼失败的消息让全世界都松了一口气。”
‘The news of Sidney’s failure brought relief to the world.’
我明白了。
I see.
“对我们所有人来说,这都是一段艰难而痛苦的经历。
‘It had been a hard and bitter experience for all of us.
但我们对未来充满信心。
‘But we faced the future with confidence.
“我们再也见不到西德尼·斯特拉顿了。”
“We have seen the last of Sidney Stratton.’
我明白了。
I see.