And powerful.
强烈的
I mean, I wanna be swept away by love.
我是说,我想被爱情召唤
Billy. Billy, what are you doing? Maureen.
比利,你要干嘛? 莫琳
I have to go home now. No, you don’t. We have a whole hour.
我得回家了 不,我们还有一整个小时
No, I have to go now.
不,我现在就要回去
What are you tryin’ to do to me? Plenty of girls are dyin’ to be in your spot.
你要我怎么样?有多少女孩梦想着要你的位置
Billy, I wanna go home!
比利,我要回家!
If I take you home now, I won’t be back.
我现在送你回家,就不会再来找你了
All right.
好的
It’s probably for the best.
也许这样最好
Good night, Mama. Good night, Daddy.
晚安,妈妈,晚安,爸爸
Good night.
晚安
Rob! Dennis! Cut that jackassin’ around and get that stuff over here!
罗布!丹尼斯!别玩了,把树枝堆过来!
Anything for me?
有我的信吗?
Not much here but fliers and bills.
只有传♥单♥和账单
Your friends’ll get around to writin’. Yeah, sure, when they have time.
你的朋友们有空会给你写信的 是的,等他们有时间的时候
Now, you’re not gonna be lonely for ever.
你不会一直这么孤单的
When school starts you’ll be makin’ friends, playing football,
开了学你就会有新朋友,一起踢足球
then you’ll be the one who doesn’t have time to write.
然后你也会没时间写信
I don’t think I’ll be playin’ much football. Oh, you’ll get this place under control.
我不觉得要花那么多时间踢足球 你会控制好这里的局面
We do what we have to do. You got too much of your daddy in you
我们做好该做的,你和你♥爸♥爸一样
to let this job be bigger than you are.
总是干超过自己能力的活
We’re gonna have to get a tractor.
我们需要个拖拉机
Well, maybe we can find a second-hand one that’ll run.
也许可以找到个能用的二手货
Can we afford it?
我们买♥♥得起吗?
No. But we can’t afford not to, either.
买♥♥不起,但我们也不能袖手旁观
I’m goin’ to the library. That would be my guess.
我要去图书馆了 我猜也是
Here.
看
What has come over her?
她怎么了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Yee-hah!
耶!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, yourself! Come on in!
原来是你!来吧!
Are you just gonna stand there all day or what?
你要在那站一整天吗?
Come up and jump with me. All right.
上来和我一起跳 好的
So you do own a bathing suit.
所以你有泳衣
You ready? Sure.
准备好了吗? 是的
Just hold on, OK? OK.
别松手,好吗? 好
One. Two.
一,二
Three. Go!
三,跳!
Maureen? Mm?
莫琳? 恩?
What’s it like to kiss a boy? Depends on the boy.
和男孩接吻是什么感觉? 这得看男孩的情况
Are you talkin’ about anybody in particular?
你是在说某个人吗?
I was just askin’ a question. Can’t anybody ask a question around here?
我只是问个问题,没人能回答吗?
For starters, you let him kiss you – if you like him.
对新手来说,如果你喜欢他的话就让他亲
If you don’t like him, you just tell him that you’re not that kind of a girl.
如果你不喜欢他,就告诉他说你不是那种女孩
Well, what if you like him a lot?
如果你很喜欢他呢?
Then you won’t have to think about it. It’ll all come to you.
那你想也不用想,它会来找你的
You’re not tellin’ me anything. I need to know what to do.
你等于什么也没说,我需要知道如何去做
OK.
好吧
Come here.
过来
Come on.
来吧
First you’ll have to kind of tilt your head to one side so you won’t bump noses.
首先你得把头侧向一边,这样就不会碰到他的鼻子
OK.
好
Would you loosen up? He’s gonna think you’re scared of him.
能放松点吗?这样他会觉得你怕他
Not that much.
也不要太放松
OK. Now, you kind of open your mouth just a little…
好的,现在把你的嘴张开一些…
Huh-uh!
不!
You wanted to know how. I am telling you how.
你想知道怎么做,我得教你
Look, practise on your hand, OK?
看好,可以用手练习
That’s it. Just keep practisin’.
就这样,要多练习
Well, what if I forget what to do?
如果我忘记了怎么办?
Just do what you feel.
那就跟着感觉走
If I do what I feel I’ll burst into a million pieces and go flyin’ out into space.
如果跟着感觉走,我会爆裂成碎片,飞向太空
That sounds to me like a good way not to get kissed twice.
这听上去让我不想再亲吻第二次了
Maureen, have you ever liked somebody so much it almost made you sick?
莫琳,你有没有喜欢上一个人喜欢到不舒服?
Billy Sanders makes me sick every time I look at him.
每次看见比利·桑德斯我就不舒服
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
It’s like my stomach ties up in knots.
就象胃被绑得紧紧的
And I can’t breathe.
不能呼吸了
And sometimes I think I’m gonna throw up.
有时我觉得想要吐
Well, don’t throw up, Dani.
别吐,丹尼
Whatever you do, don’t throw up.
随便怎样都别吐
Hey.
嘿
Here.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s nice of you. Well, I figured you’d be out here.
你真好 我就知道你在这
Yeah, I figure I’ll be out here every day for a long time.
是的,我每天都得来,要很长一段时间呢
Sure is hot. Sure is.
天真热 是的
Yeah. It’s gonna get hotter, too.
还会更热的
Sure be nice to go for a swim.
去游泳一定很爽
I can’t take off and go swimmin’ with you. I gotta make the most of the daylight.
我不能停下和你去游泳,我白天都得干活
Well, I can go swimmin’ after dark.
我可以晚上去
What are your folks gonna say? They won’t say anything.
你家里人会怎么说? 他们什么也不会说
OK.
好吧
How are things at the Murphy house? Well, we’ve finished framing up.
墨菲的房♥子弄得怎么样了? 骨架都搭好了
If we can get it blacked in before we get the rain, the rest oughta go pretty smooth.
如果在下雨前把它涂黑,剩下的部分就容易了
You’ll do fine. The way it looks now, you’ll be praying for rain by the end of summer.
你们会做好的,唯一需要做的就是祈祷夏末再下雨
Come on, honey. Join us at the table.
来吧,宝贝,过来桌子边坐下
OK!
好的!
Dani, put your napkin in your lap.
丹尼,把你的餐巾铺上
Court!
考特!
Court!
考特!
Aargh!
啊哈!
Hey, kid. I’m not a kid.
嘿,小孩 我不是小孩
Sure you are. You’re my favourite kid in the whole world, though.
你就是,不过你是我在这世上最喜欢的小孩
Come on!
来啊!
Hi.
嘿
Hello.
我在这
Come on!
来啊!
Come on.
来吧
Court, what’s wrong? Nothing’s wrong.
考特,怎么了? 没什么
Well, what did I do? You didn’t do nothin’.
是我做了什么吗? 你没做什么
Just tell me what I did wrong. I said you didn’t do anything.
告诉我,我哪里做错了 我说了你没做错任何事
Have you ever been kissed before?
你被亲吻过吗?
Sure. Lots of times.
是的,很多次
I’ll bet. You just almost got more than kissed, little girl.
我才不信呢,你肯定没有过,小女孩
I’m not a little girl. You are too, Dani.
我不是小女孩 你就是,丹尼
And you don’t know what you’re doin’.
你不知道我们在做什么
One day somebody’s gonna get your cherry.
也许有一天某人会俘获你
But it’s not gonna be me. Because I don’t think I’d like myself very much for it.
但不是我,这样做我可能会讨厌自己的
Dani?
丹尼?
Dani!
丹尼!
Dani!
丹尼!
Dani!
丹尼!
Dani!
丹尼!
Dani!
丹尼!
Dani!
丹尼!
Dani!
丹尼!
Mama!
妈妈!
Mama!
妈妈!
Dani!
丹尼!
Dani!
丹尼!
Mama!
妈妈!
Abigail?
阿比盖尔?
Mama?
妈妈?
Oh, my God.
老天爷
Abigail?
阿比盖尔?
Ow!
哦!
Dani? Where’s Dani?
丹尼呢?她在哪?