Not one, but two?
不是一个 而是两个?
I couldn’t tell you. You had enough to bear.
我当时真的不能告诉你 你已经很难过了
I have loved you always.
我一直都那么爱你
None but you.
只爱你一人
No matter what happens…
不管发生什么事情…
I pray you remember that.
我希望你能记住
Christine’s room.
克里斯蒂的房♥间
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Get rid of it.
赶紧弄走
Where are you taking me?
你带我去哪里?
Please, no!
求求你 不要!
It has been done as you ordered, Your Majesty.
已经按照你的命令做完了 陛下
When D’Artagnan returns, watch him.
等达达尼昂回来以后 监视他
And when he leaves again, you tell me.
如果他再出去 就立刻报告我
Your Majesty.
是的 陛下
Nothing down here, sir. Try this way.
这边没有人 去看看那边
Philippe has been moved to the lower dungeon of the Bastille.
菲利普已经被送回到巴士底狱的地牢了
At midnight, I will order the guard changed…
午夜的时候 我会叫保安换岗…
and will delay the replacements for ten minutes.
而且我会让他们拖延10分钟
One for all. All for one.
为了人♥民♥ 万众一心
It is a trap, but we have no choice.
是个陷阱 但是我们没有别的选择了
If Philippe is in the Bastille…
如果菲利普是在巴士底狱…
then to the Bastille we will go.
那么我们的目标就是巴士底狱了
I’d rather die covered in blood…
我宁愿倒在血泊中…
than an old man lying in my own piss.
也不愿意老死在床上
Our old uniforms.
我们以前的制♥服♥
From our days of glory.
那些过去的荣耀的日子
I was saving them so that…
我把它们留起来…
we could wear them in death.
这样我们可以穿着这些制♥服♥死去
And so we shall!
现在我们就要这样做了!
Open up. We have a prisoner.
开门 我们抓到一个囚犯
T ake him down to level three. The captain will see to the document.
带他去第三层 将军要看看文件
It worked.
好了
It’s a prison. Of course it’s no trouble getting in.
这个是监狱 所以很容易进来的
The problems will come when we want to get out.
问题是 我们进的来 也要出的去
It’s midnight. We have ten minutes.
午夜了 我们有10分钟时间
Down there.
在那边
Is this what you’re looking for?
这个是你想要找得吗?
The key.
钥匙
Remember this?
记得这个?
Don’t look so sad. There’s nothing left of him anyway.
不要看起来那么难过 他已经彻底崩溃了
He was just a snivelling, drooling…
现在的他只会躲在墙角啜泣了…
I knew you’d come.
我知道你们会来的
We feared the mask would destroy you.
我们还在担心你会崩溃
I wear the mask; it does not wear me.
我虽然带着面具 心里却不会失去希望
The courtyard is blocked. He lies.
院子已经被封锁了 他说谎
He’s here to trap us.
他是来堵截我们的
See for yourselves.
你们自己去看看
All that you have suffered…
你所受的那些罪…
I would gladly have borne myself to keep it from you.
其实我现在很愿意替你承担
You men, to the east gate.
你们 去东门
D’Artagnan is right. The courtyard is filling with soldiers.
达达尼昂没说谎 院子里到处都是士兵
This way.
这边
Don’t stop till you reach the river.
一直跑到河边
If we go this way, they’ll know you helped us.
如果我们往这边走了 他们就会知道是你帮了我们
That doesn’t matter now. Go.
现在不重要了 走
Fire!
开火!
Get that door!
守住门!
Trapped.
我们被困了
Charge them!
给我拿下他们!
Spare their lives, if you can.
如果可以 对他们手下留情一点
Cowards! Twenty men run from four?
考沃德! 二十个人都打不过四个?
The corridor nullifies our number. No one wants to fight the captain.
不是人数问题 可是没有一个人愿意伤害我们的将军
Charge!
冲啊!
I am not angry with you. I knew you would lead me to them, and so you have.
我没有生你的气 我知道你会帮我找到他们 你上当了
Lay down your sword and I will not punish you.
放下你的剑 我不会惩罚你
I will let you retire in peace.
我可以让你安静的退休
And I will give your friends a swift execution…
而且我会给你的朋友一个不那么痛苦的死刑…
if you surrender now.
只要你现在就投降
Perhaps you should take his offer.
也许你应该答应他的条件
We’re dead anyway.
我们是无论如何都死了
He’s right.
他是对的
Wait.
等等
Bargain me to Louis for all your lives.
为了我和路易 你们都献出了生命
You’ve done your best.
你们都已经尽了最大的努力
Please, let me go.
求求你们 让我出去吧
I cannot do it.
我不能让你走
Even if I could give up my king…
即使我能够放弃我的国王…
I could never give up…
我也不能放弃…
my son.
我的儿子
Your son?
你的儿子?
I loved your mother.
我曾经深爱着你的母亲
I love her still.
我现在仍然爱她
You are my son.
你是我的儿子
I never knew you existed.
我从来都不知道你的存在
And I never…
而我也从未…
felt pride as a father…
感到一个作父亲的光荣…
until this moment.
直到现在
They’re young Musketeers.
他们都是年轻的皇家侍卫
They’ve been weaned on our legends.
他们都听说过我们的传奇故事
They revere us.
他们敬畏我们
It is an advantage.
这是我们的优势
Yes. Why don’t we charge them?
是啊 为什么我们不向他们进攻?
I trained these men.
他们是我训练出来的
They will fight to the death.
他们会一直战斗到死的
But if we must die…
但是如果我们不得不死的话…
If we must die…
如果我们不得不死…
Iet it be like this.
那就死的壮丽一些
One for all. All for one.
为了人♥民♥ 万众一心
Shoot.
开火
Magnificent valor.
多么英勇啊!
Shoot them.
向他们开火!
Fire!
开火!
Get off me!
别掐着我!
He is your brother.
他是你的哥哥
Brother?
兄弟?
Outside. All of you. You’re sworn to silence.
出去 你们都出去 谁也不许说出去
Get this off me.
把面具拿掉
Forgive me.
原谅我
All my life…
我这一辈子…
This…
现在…
This is the death…
现在死亡来临了…
I have always wanted.
我总是希望
All for one.
为了人♥民♥
One for…
万众…
You were the one in the mask.
你才是一直戴着面具的人
All my life…
我这一生…
all I ever wanted to be…
我一直想要成为的人…
was him.
就是他
We have recaptured the prisoner.
我们抓住了囚犯
No, I am the…
不 我才是…
You will put this madman where no one can hear his insanity.
你们把这个疯子带到一个没有人能听到他疯言疯语的地方去
Let him be fed by a deaf mute…
让哑巴聋子喂他吃饭…
but feed him well.
但是给他吃的好一点
And let him find redemption in wearing the pains he has placed on others.
让他用享受他曾经加在别人身上的痛苦来赎罪吧
Take him.
带走
And them?
他们呢?
They are my royal council and truest friends.
这些是我的皇家委员会我最值得信任的朋友
He was the best of us all.
他是我们之间最厉害的一个
After all you have done, I must ask you one more service.
在这一切都结束了以后 我不得不再向你提一个要求

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!