Physical resemblance is but a beginning.
除了开头部分本质上我们做的事情也是革命
Louis has an arrogance, a manner …
路易的态度专横 而且自负…
Which can be adopted. And people close to him.
我们可以利用这一点 他身边有很多人!
Do you imagine that I’ve not considered everything?
你觉得还有什么我没有想到的吗?
Have you considered that it is not only our lives that you risk?
你想过这个行动的风险 不仅仅是我们的生命吗?
It is Philippe’s as well. Yes, and like us, he has a choice.
而且还有菲利普的生命 是的 就像我们一样 他也得作出选择
What about it, Philippe?
你说怎么样 菲利普?
All those years in prison.
监狱里的好几年
Were they for nothing?
难道就让它这么过去了?
Or have they given you reserves of strength unlike ordinary men?
或者这几年有没有给你积累一些常人所不曾有的能量?
You have the chance to be a king…
你现在有机会成为国王…
if you have the heart to take that chance.
只要你有信心去抓住这个机会
Do you have that heart?
你有这个信心吗?
I…
我…
Your Majesty, a box has arrived with strict instructions…
陛下 这个箱子有很严谨的说明…
that its contents are for your eyes alone.
还有 这个只能您一个人看
T ake this to my mother.
把这个送去给我的母亲
My son.
儿子
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
I can never make it right.
我总是做错事情
My lady.
皇后
If anyone sees, it is death.
如果有人看到了 我们就完了
If I don’t kiss you, I’ll die anyway.
如果我现在不吻你 我也会立刻死去的
I cannot bear to see you cry.
我最怕看你哭
Please.
求求你
T ell me what’s wrong.
告诉我到底发生了什么
I know that to love you is a treason against France…
我知道 如果我爱上你 就是背叛了整个法兰西…
but not to love you is a treason against my heart.
但是如果我不爱你 就背叛了我的心
Then we will both die traitors.
那样我们就都去做叛徒吧
More wine.
再来点酒
How is he?
他怎么样?
Exhausted.
精疲力尽
He’s had a long day.
今天对他来说确实很难熬
Aramis…More wine!
爱米斯… 再来点酒!
You must reconsider this plan.
你必须重新考虑这个计划
Philippe is like a child. He cannot possibly be ready…
菲利普就像个孩子 他不可能准备好的…
You can do it. No.
你没法做到 不
Yes, you can. In one year, maybe two.
是的 你可以 一年 也许得两年
Three weeks.
三周
The king is having a ball, a masquerade ball.
国王要开一个舞会 一个化装舞会
A swirl of people, their faces covered.
一大群人 都戴着面具
It is our perfect opportunity and maybe the only one.
那是我们最好的一个机会 也许也是仅有的一个
Philippe could be discovered at any time. And what then?
菲利普随时都可能被发现 然后呢?
More wine! Where is everybody?
再来点酒! 那些人在哪里?
No, it’s no use.
不 这没用的
My sword is bent. lt’ll be all right.
我得剑已经弯了 它会没事的
You’re just taking a while to get started.
你只是需要点时间来开始
I can make your sword straight. No, it’s dead.
我可以让你的剑直起来 不 它死了
I’m useless.
我真没用
Three weeks to learn all that he must know?
三个星期来学习他需要知道的所有事情?
For 16 years he was educated as a gentleman.
他曾经接受过16年的绅士般的教育
And for six more, he lived in that mask, not knowing why.
然后的6年 他都生活在面具下面 不知道原因
Now he knows those who should have loved him tore him from his birthright…
现在他知道了那些应该爱戴他的人夺去了他的光明…
and threw him into loneliness and pain.
还把他一个人扔在孤独黑暗中享受痛苦
You grow fond of him. That’s good.
你开始喜欢他了 这很好
Do not play God with me. Nothing can replace Raoul.
别给我讲大道理 没有人能代替劳尔
What is Porthos doing?
普多斯在做什么?
Walking into the barn naked, or so it would seem.
光着屁♥股♥向谷仓走去 至少看起来是这样
But what is he doing?
但是他在干什么?
About to hang himself. He’s been threatening to do it for months.
也许是要上吊 他已经说了一个月了
Hang himself?
上吊?
A sign from God.
上帝的暗示
If Porthos is determined to end his life…
如果普多斯决定结束自己的生命的话…
then he’s bound to find the opportunity, isn’t he?
他也就快要找到机会了 不是吗?
Good-bye, cruel world.
再见 残酷的世界
Farewell to useless Porthos.
再见了 没用的普多斯
What was that? It’s all right. I sawed the beam.
那里发生了什么事情 没什么的 我锯断了横梁
I’m a genius, not an engineer.
我是个天才 不是土木工程师
Is he still there?
他还在那里吗?
Aramis, you did this!
阿米斯 你做的这些事情!
You knew I would try hanging myself and you sawed the beam! Admit it!
你知道我要去上吊 你就把横梁锯断了! 承认吧!
Of course I knew. You’ve been moping around for months.
我当然知道 你已经四处游荡了好几个月了
Now that you’ve tried to kill yourself…
现在你要去自杀…
you can stop boring everybody and be useful for a change.
你可以不再烦扰别人了 发生点变化吧
Well.
好吧
And put some clothes on.
去穿上点衣服
Well, okay.
好吧 好吧
I’ve worn this mask so long, I don’t feel safe without it.
我已经戴了这个面具好久了 不戴反而觉得不安全
I will sit with you. I can’t sleep either.
我可以坐在这里陪你 我也睡不着
I’ve been in prison for six years.
我已经在监狱里呆了6年了
You freed me.
是你给了我自♥由♥
But now you’re asking me to enter another prison.
但是现在你在命令我去走进另一个牢笼
The palace is hardly a prison.
皇宫怎么能和监狱比呢
See those farm maids working there?
看那边工作的那些农妇
See the one holding the lamb?
看到那个抱着羊的没?
I would tend lambs with her for the rest of my life.
我宁愿和她一起照顾羊 就这样过一辈子
We’re offering you a chance to be king.
我们给你提供了一个变成国王的机会
You’re offering me a chance to pretend to be king.
你们给我提供了一个去假装国王的机会
A king that you hate.
一个你不喜欢的国王
Not everyone hates him.
不是每个人都讨厌他
Don’t you?
你不讨厌他?
Why should I become him?
为什么我要去假扮他?
Until you give me a reason, I won’t do it.
除非你给我个原因 否则我不去的
I cannot.
我做不到
We’re all God’s instruments, whether we like it or not.
我们都是上帝的玩具 不管我们喜欢不喜欢
All we can do is keep faith.
我们需要做的就是保持信仰
Even though I admit I sometimes find that hard to do.
即使我答应了 我有时候也会觉得很难处理
We all fail at faith, you know?
我们都有信仰 不对吗?
That’s why we must eat, drink and make love to life.
这就是为什么我们每天都么要吃饭喝水做♥爱♥
As king, if you like plow maids…
作为国王 如果你喜欢乡下农妇…
you can have a thousand.
你可以有上千
You missed the point. What point?
你好像跑题了 什么跑题?
Philippe is right.
菲利普是对的
We haven’t given him a reason to do what we ask of him.
我们并没有告诉他我们为什么这样做
I understand your reason.
我明白你们的理由
You understand my reason?
你明白我的理由?
Porthos told me about your son.
普多斯告诉我关于你的儿子的事情
And you think that’s why I’m here?
你觉得这就是我来这里的原因?
Yes, Raoul is my reason, but not in the way you think.
是的 劳尔是我的原因 但是并不是你想的那样
Once all of us believed in spending our lives…
我们曾经一度以为…
in the service of something greater than ourselves.
为了比我们崇高的事情奔忙
Aramis had his faith.
阿米斯有他的信仰
Porthos, his lust for life. D’Artagnan, his devotion.
普多斯 他是个贪心的人 达达尼昂 他很热爱自己的工作
And I had Raoul.
我曾经拥有劳尔
But we all had a common dream…
但是我们有一个同样的梦想…
that one day we would finally be able to serve a king worthy of the throne.
总有一天我们会为一个好国王服务 而不仅仅是为了王冠服务…
It is what we dreamt…
这就是我们的梦想…
what we bled for…
我们可以为之流血…
and what we have spent a lifetime waiting to see.
我们已经花了一辈子的时间来等待机会
I taught Raoul to believe in that dream.
我教导劳尔也来相信这个梦想
And now my son is dead.
可是现在我的儿子死了已经
So I am here to find out if his life was in vain.
我现在是来看看 他是不是死的值得
And the only one who can answer that question is you.
可是能回答这个问题的唯一人选就是你
If we fail in this attempt…
如果我们这次的努力失败了…
and we probably will…
而且我们很有可能失败…
I’ll be honored to die beside you.
能跟你死在一起 我也会觉得很荣幸的
And you.
还有你
This has arrived for you.
这封信是给你的
My darling Christine.
我亲爱的克里斯蒂
In parting from you, I have left heaven for hell.
离开了你 就好像从天堂掉进了地狱