Some of this is legend, but at least this much is fact.
这个故事的部分内容只是流传 但是至少这一部分是事实
When rioting citizens of France destroyed the Bastille…
当暴♥乱♥的市民们摧毁了巴士底狱…
they discovered within its records this mysterious entry:
他们发现档案里有一个神秘的记录:
Prisoner number 6-4-3-8-9000.
6-4-3-8-9000号♥囚犯
The man in the iron mask.
一个铁面人
You dead yet?
你已经死了吗?
Aramis!
爱而米斯!
Porthos is…
普多斯已经…
I’m sorry, my dears. You would have enjoyed it too.
对不起 亲爱的 你也会喜欢他的
He’s hung like a donkey. So are you.
他就像头驴子一样呆在那里 你也是
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 当然是了
It has been asleep so long, I’ve forgotten about it.
他已经沉睡了好久了 我几乎已经忘记他了
Okay, go on now. Leave His Holiness alone.
好了 走吧 让我们尊敬先生安静一会
I’ll bring you back tomorrow when he’s in a better mood.
我明天再去找你 等他心情好一点再说
Go on, ladies.
走吧 女士们
Stop praying and revel with me, Aramis.
别祈祷了 一起来享乐吧 爱而米斯
I need my spirits lifted. I’m old. I’m weak.
我需要灵魂的升华 我很老 又很虚弱
My strength is gone. Porthos.
我的力气已经消失殆尽 普多斯
I’m praying. I just said you’re praying.
我在祈祷 我刚才说过你在祈祷
Are you deaf too? I know you’re blind because…
你也聋了吗? 我知道你是瞎子因为…
if you’d seen the tits that just walked out of here…
如果你见到刚才离开的那些女孩…
you’d have tears in your eyes.
你一定会不能自已
Sometimes there are more important things to life than a good pair of tits.
生活中又很多事情比女孩更重要的
Really?
真的吗?
Hey, Aramis…
嘿 爱而米斯…
if you can name me one thing, one single thing…
如果你能说出来一样东西 就一样…
that is more sublime than the feel…
比女孩跟你亲热的时候的感觉…
of a plump, pink nipple between my lips…
还要美好的…
I’ll build you a new cathedral.
我就给你盖一座新的大教堂
Forgiveness.
宽恕之心
Forgiveness?
宽恕之心?
Forgive me.
饶恕我吧
Am I forgiven?
我得到宽恕了没?
I observe your forgiveness isn’t sweeter than a plump nipple.
我觉得你的宽恕不如男女之欢更甜美
Don’t you understand? I’m trying to pray!
你不明白吗? 我在试着祈祷!
You’re always praying!
你总是在祈祷!
D’Artagnan!
达达尼昂!
Oh! D’Artagnan!
哦! 达达尼昂!
How are you, young pup? Porthos.
你好吗 小兔崽子? 普多斯
You interrupted a simple theological discussion.
你的到来打断了一场小小的争辩
So I see. Welcome. Sit.
我看出来了 欢迎欢迎 请坐
I wish that I could.
我真希望我能多呆一会
I come upon the king’s business. He wishes to see you.
我是受了国王的指派来的 他想见见你
Still you serve him loyally, even though the people…
你还是那么忠诚的为他服务…
throw rotten eggs at his royal emblem.
就算人们冲你身上的皇家徽章扔臭鸡蛋
Look at you. You look so young.
看看你自己 你看起来那么年轻
And I feel so old.
而我却感觉那么老
King says immediately.
国王说立即就去见他
One for all, D’Artagnan.
为了全人♥民♥ 达达尼昂
And all for one.
万众一心
We were all Musketeers once, eh?
我们曾经是战友呢 对吧?
I wonder how Athos is doing.
我在想阿斯尔是怎么做的
Relax, Raoul. After all, you’re my son.
放松点 劳尔 毕竟你是我的儿子
How could any woman resist you?
怎么会有女人敢拒绝你?
When will you ask her?
你打算什么时候问她?
Today, as we arrive, or perhaps when we are leaving.
今天 当我们到达的时候 或者也许我们离开的时候吧
When I think about it, I get so confused.
我觉得很迷惑
Will this help?
这个有帮助吗?
Mother’s ring.
妈妈的戒指
I can’t take this. It’s yours.
我不能拿这个的 它是你的
She died giving you to me. I want to die…
她为了生你而死的 我想在死的时候知道…
knowing it’s on the finger of the woman my son loves.
这个戒指被戴在我儿子所爱的女孩的手指上
Go. Bring back your fiance.
去吧 带你的未婚妻回来
Your Majesty, the attack will come at dawn.
陛下 攻击将在黄昏开始
No, no. Do not underestimate the Dutch.
不 不 不要低估条顿人
These troops will be cut off here, so shift them here and here.
这些步兵将在这里被拦截 然后在这里和那里把他们包围
And then we outnumber them there. Yes, send that on its way.
然后我们在这里以多打少 好的 在这里送他们上西天
Your Majesty…The yellow sash.
陛下… 内政大臣
As your advisors, we feel it is our…
按照您的指示 我们觉得这是我们的…
Our duty. Yes, our duty…
我们的职责 是的 我们的职责…
to inform you that there are riots in Paris.
来通知您在巴黎发生了暴♥乱♥
Riots?
暴♥乱♥?
But Paris is the most beautiful city in the world.
但是巴黎是这个世界上最美丽的城市
Why should my people feel anything but pride and contentment?
我的人♥民♥应该只感觉到荣耀和满足才对
Well, of course, Your Majesty. I’m sure they are content and proud.
当然 我的陛下 我保证他们都感到很荣耀和满足
But they are also starving.
但是他们也快要饿死了
Your Majesty, if we distributed some of the food…
陛下 如果我们分发一些…
that has been reserved for the army…
部队储藏起来的食物下去…
there would be plenty of time to gather more…
而且我们有足够的时间去收集更多的军饷…
Father Aramis…
爱而米斯神父…
His Majesty is experiencing some difficulty with the Jesuits.
我们的陛下正在经受天主教教♥徒♥的刁难
The Jesuits? They have declared that…
天主教教♥徒♥? 他们声称说…
His Majesty’s wars are unjust and the source of public hunger.
我们的陛下的王权是一切不平等和饥荒的源头
Then perhaps His Majesty should speak to their leader.
也许陛下应该跟他们的领导者谈谈
Yes, but who is he?
是的 但是他是谁呢?
No one can keep secrets like the Jesuits can.
这个世界上最会保守秘密的就是天主教♥徒♥了
Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
You are a priest, but once you were a Musketeer.
你现在是个牧师 但是你曾经是个士兵
I, like my father before me, have trusted you…
我 就像我的父亲一样 那么相信你…
with the gravest of missions.
那么尊重你
I want you to find out who the secret leader of the Jesuits is.
我想让你找出 这些天主教♥徒♥的秘密头领是谁
And when you have…
当你找出来这个人以后…
for God and for France, I wish you to kill him.
为了上帝 也为了法兰西帝国 我希望你能杀了他
I know this is a terrible thing I ask, especially from a priest, but…
我知道我的要求有点过分 尤其是对一个牧师来说 但是…
Can you accept this mission and keep it private?
请你接受这个任务 并保守秘密好吗?
When I discover the identity of this Jesuit rebel…
当我知道了这个叛乱的天主教♥徒♥的身份以后…
I will kill both him and the man who told me.
我会杀掉这个人 还有给我报信的人
Once a Musketeer, always a Musketeer.
一日为兵 效忠终生
Now, about these riots.
现在 关于这些暴徒
We have stocks on the wharves right now, don’t we?
我们在部队的仓库里还有一些存货 对吧?
We can distribute that.
我们可以分发那些食物
But, Majesty, that food is spoiling.
但是 陛下 那些食物已经变质了
That is why it was not sent to the army.
所以我不打算把这些食物给军队送去
Then you must hurry.
你得快点了
What an excellent idea, Your Majesty.
真是个好主意 尊敬的陛下
Look at the stitching on that one.
看这些精美的装饰
Don’t they look glorious?
它们看起来真美丽 不是吗?
Not so glorious as you.
不如你美丽
Who is that?
那是谁?
Raoul, the son of Athos.
劳尔 阿斯尔的儿子
Francois, your taste may run to young soldiers…
弗朗西丝 你也许对那个年轻的士兵感兴趣…
but I was referring to the beauty next to him.
但是我说得是他身边的那个女孩
Her name is Christine.
她的名字是克里斯蒂
Majesty.
陛下
What is it now? Assassins falling from the skies?
怎么了? 有杀手从天而降吗?
The pig chase plans were kept from me.
我们要以防万一
D’Artagnan, look at the faces of these men.
达塔 看看这些人的脸
They admire and fear you. With the great D’Artagnan watching over me…
当你看着他们的时候 他们对你是既仰慕又害怕…
who in France would be possibly such a fool as to try and do me harm?
法国还有另外一个人能这样跟我说话吗?
A fool’s blade can be sharper than his brain.
一个傻瓜的武器也许比他的头脑更有杀伤力
Let us play a game.
我们来玩个游戏
Let us pretend as if I am king and you are…
我们假装我是国王而你是…
the captain of my Musketeers.
我的军队的将领
Let us behave as if my wish is law…
假装我的意志就是法律…
and my wish is to enjoy this party…
而我的想法就是想好好的享受这个集♥会♥…
as should you.
你也一样
Ladies.
女士们
Christine, ever since I arrived…
克里斯蒂 就在我刚刚到达的时候…
Monsieur? Mademoiselle? No, thank you.
先生 小姐? 不 谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!