It is vital you retrieve
还有电脑磁盘 这至关重要
Dr. Teller and the computer disk.
它们是美♥利♥坚♥
They are the key
赢得军备竞赛的关键
to the U.S. of A. winning the arms race.
必要的话 干掉那个苏联人
Kill the Russian, if necessary.
必要的话 干掉那个美国人
先生们 能听到我说话吗
Gentlemen, can you hear me?
如果纳粹计划在早上8点
Well, now if the Nazis are due to take delivery
运送炸♥弹♥ 那我们就有
of this bomb at 0800, then that gives us…
整整14小时来抢占那座岛
A luxurious 14 hours in which to seize the island,
使弹头失效
secure the warhead,
救出可怜的特勒教授
and winkle out poor professor Teller.
当然 还有一件小事
There is also, of course,
就是救出我的特工
the small matter of retrieving my agent.
还有英国特工参与这次行动吗
You have British agent in this?
-她不是英国人 -女的
– Well, she’s not British. – “She”?
原来如此
Here we go.
真是讽刺啊
I’m starting to smell the irony.
加比在为你工作 是吗
Gaby’s working for you, isn’t she?
猜对了 索罗 没错
Oh, well done, solo, yep, yep.
你总算明白了
You got there in the end.
你必须假装合作
这是让炸♥弹♥永久失效的最好机会
警卫监视着每个步骤 到处都有摄像头
我会帮你
爸爸 给我个拥抱
我父亲身体抱恙
My father has been unwell.
疾病和压力让他有些不自信
That and the stress led to self-doubt.
他现在准备好继续工作了
He’s ready now to resume his work.
女儿说话就是管用啊
A daughter’s touch.
加比答应协助我按时完成
Gaby has agreed to assist me to assure I finish in time.
这是个好主意
Now that is a good idea.
你错了
You’re wrong.
库里雅金 事实是
The thing is, Kuryakin,
特勒教授消失时
that when professor teller disappeared,
我们以为他的纳粹同事
we assumed that his Nazi colleagues
会来敲他女儿的门
would come knocking at his daughter’s door,
所以我们招募了她 等鱼上钩
so we recruited her and waited.
而我们等到的却是你们二位
And what we got, of course, was you two.
我一直想感谢你们
I’ve been meaning to thank you very much
几乎搞砸了我两年的工作
for nearly fouling up two years of my work.
你错了 我看到她在温奇圭拉背叛了我们
You’re wrong. I saw her betray us at Vinciguerra.
没错 那是我的命令
Yes. I told her to.
会面定下来了
The meeting is confirmed.
我想你知道该怎么做 特勒小姐
I think you know what you have to do, Miss Teller.
你那时已经快暴露了 库里雅金
You were about to be exposed, Kuryakin.
那是她能继续行动的唯一方法
It was the only way she could stay in the game.
她知道你给她的戒指里装有窃听器
She knew that the ring you gave her was bugged
你能听到她说的每句话
and that you’d be listening to every word she said.
要是你能抓住他
If you can catch him.
即使平庸的苏联特工
That would give even the average Russian agent
也有足够的时间逃脱
plenty of time to escape.
何况 你不平庸
And, of course, you are not average,
是吧 库里雅金 你很特别
are you, Kuryakin? You’re special.
我帮你翻译成人话
Let me translate this into English.
你让加比把我们引入虎穴
You told Gaby to drop us in it
你就可以先找到她的父亲
so you could find her father first.
可她现在失去了联♥系♥
But now you’ve lost her,
所以需要我们帮你找到她 完成任务
so you need us to help find her and finish the job.
翻译得可真糟糕 索罗 不过
Well, that is a very poor translation, Solo, but…
简单地说 确实没错
Well, in a nutshell, yes, please.
非常感谢你们
Thank you very much.
我觉得这非常好
I think it’s rather nice.
我是说 显然我们都很喜欢加比
I mean, we’re obviously all very fond of Gaby
现在我们有个机会去救她 所以
and now we have a chance to save her, so…
系好安全带
好极了 我们还提前到了
Terrific. We’re a little early.
那是什么
What is that?!
航♥空♥母舰 库里雅金
It’s an aircraft carrier, Kuryakin.
作为一个特别的特工
For a special agent,
你还没经历过非常特别的日子吧
you aren’t having a very special day, are you?
反射透镜
Reflector lens.
那个是干什么用的
So, what does that do?
它叫耦合器
Well, it’s known as a coupler.
发出的信♥号♥♥能使另外一枚导弹
It sends a signal which enables another missile
锁定这枚导弹 使得威力加倍
to lock onto this one for double the impact.
这是以前装的还是传统炸♥药♥的时候
It’s left over from when this was a warhead
装备的这东西
that contained conventional explosives.
既然我们已经把它变成了核弹头
Now that we are converting it to nuclear,
它就没用了
it’s redundant.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我们快完成了 维多利亚
We’re nearly done, Victoria.
我们就等这句话呢
Those are the words we’ve been waiting to hear.
你们要干什么
What are you doing?
我们都别玩游戏了 好吗
Let’s both stop playing games, shall we?
把她关进牢房♥
Put her in a cell.
20分钟后还没有我的消息 就杀了她
If you don’t hear from me in 20 minutes, kill her.
给你20分钟完成它
That’s how long you have to finish this.
你可以先放回正确的透镜 教授
You can start by putting back the correct lens, professor.
温奇圭拉岛
So, Vinciguerra island.
计划是
The plot is —
约克逊 要是我弄错了 随时打断我
and stop me if I get this wrong, Jockelson —
从海上偷袭这座岛
a stealth attack on the island from the sea.
我们要穿过港口这儿的前门
We shall go in through the front door here at the harbor.
约克逊和他的人会掩护你们进去
Jockelson and his men will get you in there
引开敌人的注意力
and keep the enemy entertained.
然后就看你们的了
The rest is up to you.
完成了
It’s done.
还剩三分钟
And with three minutes to spare.
装有你研究数据的电脑磁盘
The computer disk with your research on it,
在哪里
where is it?
还有备份
And the backup.
维多利亚 该走了
加比呢
What about Gaby?
她马上随你去
She’ll be joining you shortly.
看来我们找到特勒博士了
Looks like we found Dr. Teller.
核弹曾在这里
The bomb was here.
伊利亚 回答
Illya, come in.
收到
I’m here.
加比和核弹都在亚历山大手上
Alexander has Gaby and the bomb.
他们在入口处
They’re at the entrance.
伊利亚
Illya!
索罗
Solo!
土鳖
Cowboy.
我没事 红警
I’ll be okay, Peril.
没事了
It’s okay.
伙计们 干得不错
Well done, chaps.
只是有个小问题
Just one small snag.
不是这个弹头
Wrong warhead.
所以这是假的
So it’s a decoy.
不不不 这是真炸♥弹♥ 威力也很大
No, no, no, it’s a real bomb. Quite a nasty one, too.
但不是核弹 里面没有铀
But not nuclearized. There’s no uranium in it.
实验室里还有一个弹头
There was a second warhead in the lab.
你按我的要求全都查过了吗 舰长
Did you check everything I asked, Captain?
雷达 声呐 空中巡逻
Radar, sonar, aerial patrols
所有报告均显示从昨晚开始
all report no other vehicles have left
便无交通工具离开小岛
this island since last night.
包括潜艇
That includes submarines.
有没有可能是坐渔船离开
What about fishing boats leaving the mainland?
渔船每天清晨就会出海
The boats go out every morning at dawn.
我看到了 有多少艘渔船
I saw them. How many of them are there?
差不多100艘
Almost 100.
现在已经驶离小岛超过60公里了
They are spread out over a 60-kilometer radius by now.
没错 而且每分钟距离都在增加
Yes, and that radius is expanding every minute.
我们都不知道到底找的是哪艘船

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!