And my personal favorite:
《第五名骑师》《末日博士》
The Fifth Horseman, Doctor of the Apocalypse.
历史没能把它们联♥系♥起来
What history has failed to relate
这不是三个孤立的人
is that this was not three individuals,
而是一位艺术家的不懈努力
but the tireless work of a single artist.
今天 你拥有特权
And today, you have the privilege
亲自感受他的努力
of experiencing his work firsthand.
再次问好 索罗先生
Hello again, Mr. Solo.
抱歉
My apologies.
接线短路了
There’s a short in the wiring.
我还以为我找出来了呢
I thought I’d located it.
我一直都和大♥师♥说要现代化 但天啊
I keep telling the maestro to modernize, but alas…
他是个绝望的伤感主义者
he’s a hopeless sentimentalist.
我们有线人
We have contact.
抱歉
My apologies.
不会再这样了
Won’t happen again.
真遗憾 我不能待在这亲自解决你
I’m so sorry I can’t stay to finish you off myself.
鲁迪从不着急 但很不幸 我着急
Rudi’s never in a rush, but sadly, I am.
我想让你慢慢享受
And I want it to be slow.
我会给小加比带去你的问候
I’ll send your regards to little Gaby.
很久很久以前 有个小男孩
Once upon a time, there was a little boy.
你不会用
You wouldn’t describe him
“特别”这样的字眼形容他
as a particularly special little boy.
他既不高也不帅
He was neither tall nor handsome,
没有魅力也不搞笑
charismatic or amusing.
事实上 他表现得特别迟钝
In fact, he appeared to be exceedingly dull.
由于这个男孩的显著缺点
Because of this boy’s apparent shortcomings,
他一直都被其他孩子
he was bullied mercilessly
残酷无情地欺凌
and relentlessly by the other children.
悲惨的一年又一年过去了
Year merged with miserable year
他的生活还是如同人间地狱一样
as life continued to be a living hell.
但其他男孩不理解的是 受他们折磨的人
But what the other boys didn’t understand about their victim was
并没有把他们当成敌人
that he didn’t see them as enemies.
而是把他们当成学习的工具
He saw them as instruments of learning.
欺凌他的人给他上了宝贵的一课
A priceless lesson was gleaned from his tormentors.
人在世上只有两位师♥父♥
Man has only two masters in this world.
它们叫做痛苦和恐惧
And their names are pain and fear.
男孩发现他在引起别人的
The boy found he had quite a talent
痛苦和恐惧方面很有天赋
for eliciting these feelings in others.
所以本着发挥特长的原则
So on the principle of playing to your strengths,
他决定把培养它们当成终身事业
he decided to make their cultivation his life’s work.
男孩很幸运
Fortunately for this boy,
历史给了他前所未有的机会
history gave him an unprecedented opportunity.
世界大战
A world war.
索罗先生
The canvas, Mr. Solo,
他会在这块画布上创作出最伟大的作品
on which he would produce his greatest work.
这是你的位置 索罗先生
You will go here, Mr. Solo.
一整页都留给你
A whole page just for you.
其他都是黑白的 你会是彩色的
And not in black and white, like the others. No.
柯达彩色胶片
Kodachrome.
颜色♥逼♥真到你几乎能尝出味道
The colors are so real, you can almost taste them.
准备好了吗
Ready?
索罗先生 折磨分两种
There are two kinds of torture, Mr. Solo.
一种是为了逼供
One is for the extraction of information.
另一种
The other…
则是为了享受
is for its own sake.
不得不承认 这有些扫兴
I must admit, this does get frustrating.
不过幸好
But fortunately…
我正想试试经典的
I’m in an old-fashioned mood.
我想我们可以从
I think we’ll start…
老虎钳开始
with the pliers.
想不到我会这么说
I never thought I’d say this.
见到你我实在很高兴
I’m actually quite pleased to see you.
你没事吧 土鳖
You doing okay, cowboy?
我以为我找到了你放的所有跟踪器
I thought I found all your trackers.
差不多 只剩你鞋子里那对了
You did. Just not the ones in your shoes.
你不介意吧
Do you mind?
你不用严刑拷问
You don’t have to do things to me to make me talk.
我会告诉你我知道的一切
I’ll tell you everything I know.
你都没法阻止我
You won’t be able to stop me.
加比是怎么回事
What about Gaby?
她背叛了你 我可以作证
She betrayed you. I will testify.
别感到耻辱 她也骗了我
Don’t kick yourself. She fooled me, too.
那不一样
It’s not the same.
出了点小故障
They have a glitch.
我会修好它的
Then I’ll fix it.
等等 等等
Wait. Please wait.
特勒先生还在你们手上吗
Do you still have Teller?
是的
Yes.
他成功浓缩铀了吗
Has he succeeded in enriching the uranium?
远远不止
Oh, we are way beyond that.
我们已经造好了一枚炸♥弹♥ 核弹头
There’s already a bomb, a nuclear warhead.
明早8点帝国元帅
The Reichsmarschall will take delivery
会把弹头运走
tomorrow morning at 8:00.
他们会派来一艘潜艇
They’re sending a submarine.
现在 弹头存放在
Between that time and now, it is being held
温奇圭拉岛上 他的私家别♥墅♥里
on Vinciguerra island, the family’s private retreat.
我可以出庭 可以告发任何人
I’ll appear in court. I’ll inform on anyone.
都不用知道他们是谁
I don’t even need to know them.
我完全听你们调遣
I’m yours to command.
我们商量一下
Will you give us a minute?
待着别动
Don’t go anywhere.
不会的
I’ll be right here.
你觉得我们该怎么办
What do you think we should do?
我们必须去那个岛上
We have to get to that island.
我们怎么处置他
What should we do with him?
你说了算
It’s your call.
他折磨的是你
You’re the one he’s been having fun with.
一方面 我们需要他
On the one hand, we need him,
他掌握了大量信息
he’s a world of information.
但另一方面 我知道留着他会怎样
But on the other hand, I know exactly what’ll happen.
他会先跟我们达成协议 然后背信弃义
He’ll strike a deal and struggle out of it.
他已经准备好出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂了
He’s prepared to sell his ass on this,
那样的话 他们会放了他
and for that, they’ll give him his freedom.
不出几个月他就能出来
He’ll be out within months.
或者更糟 他们会给他一份工作
Or worse, they’ll offer him a job.
身怀这般技能的人可不愁没工作
A man with that skill set’s never wanting for employment.
那你觉得我们该怎么办
So, what do you think we should do?
给我一分钟想想
Just give me a minute.
他把故障修好了
He fixed the glitch.
该死
Damn.
我把外套落那儿了
I left my jacket in there.
你们叙叙旧吧
I’ll let you two get reacquainted.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
消息引起了他们的重视
That got their attention.
他们会派直升机在机场接我们
They’ll have chopper waiting for us at airport.
我一直梦想着这一天
加比
Gaby…
我犯了个大错
索罗先生 我们又见面了
Mr. Solo, we meet again.
库里雅金先生 我叫韦弗利
Mr. Kuryakin. My name’s Waverly.
我相信你们收到的命令是跟我走 所以
I believe your instructions are to follow me, so, uh…
跟我来
Follow me.
干得非常漂亮 亲爱的
Very well done, my darling.
他们会派军队来阻止我们
They will send an army to stop us.
那我们正好来个热烈欢迎
Then we must give them an appropriate welcome.
线路已经加密 您已在线上 先生
The line is secured. You’re now connected, sir.
接下来的这部分任务
You will report to Commander Waverly
你要向英国海军情报处的
of British Naval Intelligence
韦弗利指挥官汇报
for the remainder of the mission.
他们会提供火力 把你送上岛
让炸♥弹♥失效后
你要找到特勒博士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!