不
No.
她100岁去世 当时他35岁
She died at 100. He was 35.
所以共135级
So 135 steps.
不错啊
Impressive.
那她65岁才生下塞奇
So she gave birth at the age of 65?
不是 我…
No. I —
晚上好 同志们
Evening, comrade.
你不应该在公共场合与我们接触
You’re not supposed to be making contact in public.
-你们被跟踪了 -我知道
– You’re being followed. – I know.
是酒店大堂里的两个人 35岁左右
Two men from hotel lobby, mid-30s,
一人穿棕色外套 另一人穿皮夹克
one in brown suit, other in leather jacket,
所以你更应该离开
which is why you should leave.
你们下台阶时他们变了路线
They diverted when you turned down the steps.
所以我想他们会在前面等你们
So I imagine they’ll be waiting ahead for you.
我能搞定他们
I will handle them.
搞定
“Handle”?
我只想问明白
Just to avoid any confusion,
你的意思是 你会交上钱包并装作很害怕吗
you do mean give ’em your wallet and act scared?
害怕
“Scared”?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
有人想测试你们
You’re being tested.
有人想确保
Someone is trying to make sure
你的未婚夫是个货真价实的建筑师
that your fiancé is really an architect
而不是受过训练的打手
and not someone who’s trained how to fight.
比如克格勃的特工
KGB agent, for example.
我说了不用你帮忙
I said you are not needed here.
我觉得你该听他的
I think you should do as he says.
记住
And remember…
得装成小娘们
take it like a pussy.
这不是苏联人的办事风格
This is not the Russian way.
鞋不错
Nice shoes.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
不如把它们给我吧
Perhaps you give them to me.
这鞋对你来说可能有点大
I think your feet are a little small.
那就给点咖啡钱吧
Then gimme some money for coffee.
亲爱的
Dearest…
给这两位先生一点咖啡钱吧
Give the gentlemen something for coffee.
祝你喝得开心
Enjoy your coffee.
表不错啊
Nice watch.
亲爱的 把表给他
Darling, give him the watch.
还有戒指
And the ring.
谢谢
Thank you.
把表给我
Give me the watch!
把表给他
Give him the watch!
伊利亚
Illya.
快照做
Do as he says.
冷静点
Calm down.
你真是不擅长这种小事啊
Not very good at this whole subtlety thing, are you?
那个人抢走了我父亲的表
That man stole my father’s watch.
你不应该是个苏联建筑师吗
Aren’t you supposed to be a Russian architect?
对 但苏联建筑师也会打架
Da, but a Russian architect would fight.
苏联特工会杀了他们俩
Russian agent would’ve killed them both.
所以只要你不再
So it’s no trouble
质疑我的行动 我们就相安无事
unless you continue to question my actions.
你还真的考虑过这事啊
So you’ve actually thought this through.
你想了结你挑起的事吗
Would you like to finish what you started?
闭嘴
Stop!
本该是你们俩照看我
You two are supposed to be looking after me.
怎么我却变成老妈子了
So why am I playing mother, huh?
除非你们拿出点专业的样子来
Either you start to look like you know what you’re doing…
否则我立刻就走
Or I’m out of here.
门没锁
It’s open.
晚上好 德文尼先生
Good evening, Mr. Deveny.
这是我们酒店的小小心意
With the compliments of the hotel.
我很抱歉没有早些送上来
I apologize it wasn’t brought up earlier.
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you?
一瓶上好的香槟
It’s a fine bottle of champagne.
没人共饮真是可惜
Be a shame to drink it alone.
我还在上班 德文尼先生
I’m still on duty, Mr. Deveny.
真遗憾
Pity.
但是…
But…
五分钟后我就下班了
My shift ends in five minutes.
我们肯定能找点事做打发掉这五分钟
I’m sure we can find something to do for five minutes.
舅舅 我们真的没事
伊利亚有点吓到了
他从没打过架
明早就没事了
再见
明早有个庆祝温奇圭拉航运
There’s a party tomorrow to celebrate
成立50周年的派对
the 50th anniversary of Vinciguerra Shipping.
鲁迪舅舅邀请了我们
Uncle Rudi has invited us.
喝酒吗
Drink?
不喝 谢谢
No. Thank you.
要换个大杯吗
Would you like bigger glass?
我会喝完这瓶的
I will finish this bottle.
唯一的问题是
The only question is…
你到底帮不帮我
are you gonna help me or not?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
下棋很好玩吗
This is fun?
这可不是什么好主意
This is not good idea.
我要睡了 请把它关了
I am going to bed. Please turn this off.
一个人跳可不好玩
No fun dancing by yourself.
我需要舞伴
I need a partner.
我拒绝
No.
是因为你不会跳舞吗
“No,” as you can’t dance?
还是你不想跳
Or you don’t want to?
二者都是
We’ll call it both.
拍手
Clap.
然后…
And then…
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
这里可不是东德的那间修车厂
You’re not in East German chop shop anymore.
还是不喝酒吗
Still no drink?
别逼我打你屁屁
Don’t you make me put you over my knee.
所以你不想跳舞
So you don’t want to dance.
但是想摔跤
But you do want to wrestle.
不 我不是那个意思
No, I did not say that.
晚安 修车姑娘
Good night, little chop shop girl.
这回我真得走了
This time, I do need to go.
真让人失望
That is disappointing.
再来五分钟吧
Just another five minutes?
我知道你的五分钟有多长 德文尼先生
I know your five minutes, Mr. Deveny.
你怎么来了 你不应该来这的
What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here.
这些
These…
是
Are…
苏联
Russian…
制♥造♥
Made.
等一下
One second.
这些
These…
是
Are…
美国
American…
制♥造♥
Made.
而且没什么技术含量
And very low-tech.
那个领结和西装不搭
That bow tie doesn’t work with that suit.
早上好
Good morning.
昨晚很愉快
I enjoyed last night.
我们互相
Is better for the mission
更亲密了解一点 对任务
that we get to know each other little bit more…
有好处
intimately.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我喜欢自己的女人不是花瓶
It means I like my woman strong.
过来