Now what?
左转进窗户
Take another left through the window.
你先请
After you.
站住
Halt!
克格勃 别挡路
让我看看你的证件
Gib mir Papiere!
别挡路
你的证件
Die Papiere!
我没时间了
所有单位注意 下东区一高个男子携带枪♥支♥
跟我来
Follow me.
我们来这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
我们来找琼斯特工
We’re looking for Agent Jones.
我是打晕你们的人
让你们所有人到墙边集♥合♥
不要向女子开枪
抱歉 亲爱的 我需要借用你的后门
抱住我
Hug me.
琼斯 倒车
Jones, reverse!
退一步
Step back.
这地方一点也不别致
This place isn’t chic.
甚至连旅馆都不是
It isn’t even a hotel.
确实 但更安全 食物也不差
No. But it’s safer. And the food isn’t bad.
那是啥 一股脚臭味儿
What’s that? Smells like feet.
那这脚可不便宜
Expensive feet.
他来了
He’s here.
我们捍卫西欧和西柏林的决心
Our commitment to defend Western Europe
绝不减退
and West Berlin, for example, stands undiminished.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国绝不会与苏联达成协议
The United States will make no deal with the Soviet Union
正是因为共♥产♥党试图
because the Communist drive to impose
将自己的政♥治♥和经济体系强加于人
their political and economic system on others
才造成了如今世界的紧张局面
is the primary cause of world tension today.
我相信特勒小姐会有用处
I trust that Miss Teller was helpful.
没错
You were right.
她的舅舅 鲁道夫·范特西
The uncle, Rudolph Von Trulsch,
是我们最好的机会
is the best shot.
就这样 没别的了
That’s it? That’s all you got?
他住在意大利 罗马
He lives in Italy. Rome.
在一家名为温奇圭拉的造船厂工作
Works for a shipping company called Vinciguerra.
现在你有了特勒小姐
And now you have Miss Teller.
我的任务完成了
My work here is done.
那些我们早就知道了
We already knew all that.
你的任务我说完成才完成
Your job here is done when I tell you it’s done.
你不是说这只是简单的撤离任务吗
You told me this was gonna be a simple extraction.
本该是这样的
It shoulda been.
我可没让你吵醒半个东柏林
I didn’t ask you to light up half of East Berlin.
他们埋伏我
They were waiting for me.
别臭美了 他们见谁都追
Don’t flatter yourself. They follow everybody.
埋伏我的那个简直不是人类
What was waiting for me was barely human.
你真该见识下它跑步的速度
You should’ve seen it run.
别这么怂 索罗
Grow a spine, Solo.
跟你想的不同
Contrary to what you may think,
我们做的可不是杂货店生意
we are not in the haberdashery business.
你不懂 它把我的车尾都扯下去了
I don’t think you understand. It tore the back off my car.
说起来 索罗
Remind me, Solo.
你的刑期是几年来着
How long was your prison sentence?
你还欠我五年
You owe me five more years.
我知道你私下
Now, I know you’ve been
一直把自己照顾得不错
taking care of yourself on the side,
赚赚外快什么的
wetting your beak, so to speak.
我们付你的钱
We don’t pay you enough
还不够让你往烩饭里添松露呢 索罗
to be able to put truffles in your Risotto, Solo.
但绝对不要
But don’t ever make the calamitous error
把我的视若不见当成瞎
of mistaking my deliberate short-sightedness
从而铸成大错
for blindness.
明天早上九点整
Now, you report for duty tomorrow morning,
准时去报到
9:00 A.M. sharp.
态度好点
And with a better attitude.
看看他们
Look at ’em.
我们日夜操劳 让他们免于灭亡
Merrily oblivious as we labor tirelessly
他们却欣然忘却 毫无感激之情
to save them from extinction and not even a thank you.
我告诉自己 索罗
I tell myself, Solo,
在每个德国佬的体内
that inside every Kraut,
都有一个想要挣脱束缚的美国人
there’s an American trying to get out.
今早有点累吧 先生
A little tired this morning, sir?
要是你忙一晚上这些破事儿
You’d be, too, if you’d been up all night
你也会累的
trying to sort this mess out.
有什么事吗 先生
Anything in particular, sir, or…?
还是只是随便看看
Or are you just looking?
我接下来要告诉你的事情
What I’m about to feed you, Solo,
可能会有点讨厌
might taste a little bitter.
即便如此 你还是得接受
Nevertheless, you’re gonna have to swallow it.
这是什么意思 先生
Where we going with this, sir?
艾德里安
Adrian.
库里雅金
Kuryakin.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他说 别第一天就把你的搭档杀了
He said, “Don’t kill your partner on your first day.”
我听得懂他的话 但这是什么意思
I know what he said. What does it mean?
原♥子♥弹♥的制♥作♥重点
The main ingredient of an atom bomb
在于浓缩铀
is enriched uranium.
特勒博士已经快要研究出
Dr. Teller was on the verge of a breakthrough
大幅简化该步骤的方法了
which would massively simplify this process.
使得几乎每个人
Making it possible
都可以制♥造♥核装置
for almost anyone to build a nuclear device.
美国中情局
我们认为
We believe that
罗马的温奇圭拉航运航♥天♥公♥司♥
the Vinciguerra Shipping and Aerospace Company in Rome,
也就是特勒小姐的舅舅鲁迪担任高管的公♥司♥
where Miss Teller’s uncle Rudi is a senior executive,
其实是一个
is, in fact, the cover
前纳粹跨国犯罪组织的
for an international criminal organization
掩护身份
with ties to former Nazis.
创始人塞奇·温奇圭拉是墨索里尼的朋友
The founder, Sergio Vinciguerra,
一个臭名昭著的法♥西♥斯♥分子
was a friend of Mussolini and a known fascist.
温奇圭拉航运
据说 战后把纳粹的黄金
Rumor has it Sergio was responsible
纳粹余党藏身丛林
偷运到南美洲的 就是塞奇
for smuggling the Nazis’ gold to South America after the war.
苏联声称纳粹黄金已被偷运至阿根廷
喷气机婚礼 温奇圭拉航运继承人与英国丽人
在罗马喜结姻缘
现在掌管生意的是他的儿子亚历山大
It is now run by his son, Alexander,
和其妻子维多利亚
and his wife, Victoria.
比起商业巨头 亚历山大更像是花♥花♥公♥子♥
Al, he’s more playboy than tycoon.
而她…
But she…
她就不那么简单了
Well, now, she’s something else altogether.
情报显示 她集美貌 智慧与野心于一身
All our information indicates a lethal combination
相当危险
of beauty, brains and ambition.
是个真正的极端分子
She’s the real fanatic.
机密 温奇圭拉航运
现在老头死了 她在管事
Now that the old man is dead, she’s running the show.
特勒博士的失踪应该是他们干的
We believe they’re responsible for Dr. Teller’s disappearance.
现在…
Now…
想象一下 如果他为他们制♥造♥了原♥子♥弹♥
Imagine the consequences
会有何后果
if he builds an atom bomb for them.
我们必须合作处理此事 别无选择
We have no choice but to work together on this.
你的任务就是潜入这个组织
Your mission is to infiltrate this organization
带回特勒博士和他的研究成果
and to retrieve Dr. Teller and his research.
研究成果被存在一块电脑磁盘上
It will be located on a computer disk.
得该磁盘者
And whoever has that disk
得天下
will simply be the most powerful nation in the world.
索罗 你负责调查
You, Solo, are to investigate
维多利亚和亚历山大·温奇圭拉
Victoria and Alexander Vinciguerra.
我们的苏联朋友则负责特勒小姐和她舅舅鲁迪
Our Russian friend will focus on Miss Teller and her uncle Rudi.
你们熟悉一下
We’ll leave you two to get acquainted.
奥列格 代我向妮娜问好
Oleg. Give my regards to Nina.
古斯塔夫咖啡馆
显然已经有人跟我介绍过你了
Obviously, I was briefed about you.
你腐♥败♥和犯罪的前科
Your corrupt and criminal background…
被中情局抓到后