We don’t even know which boat we’re looking for.
据说 就是塞奇·温奇圭拉
Rumor has it that Sergio Vinciguerra,
在战后把纳粹的黄金
who was responsible for smuggling the Nazis’ gold
偷运到南美洲的
to South America at the end of the war.
他于五年前去世
He died five years ago,
逝世前已将温奇圭拉
having built Vinciguerra into
壮大成为全世界最大的航运公♥司♥之一
one of the biggest shipping companies in the world.
潜艇8点浮出水面
Submarine surfaces at 0800,
迪亚
德马
先生们 我们还有20分钟时间
which gives us 20 minutes, gentlemen.
迪亚德马
迪亚德马号♥
Diadema.
这是塞奇·温奇圭拉的旧渔船
That’s Sergio Vinciguerra’s old fishing boat.
我建议从这艘船入手
I suggest we start there.
你能和他们无线通话吗
Can you get them on the radio?
这样你就能通过无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥定位 对吧
You can get a bearing from the radio signal, yes?
如果无线通话时间足够长的话
If we keep them broadcasting for long enough.
我有个主意 能够速战速决
I have an idea which might make things quicker.
迪亚德马号♥ 呼叫迪亚德马号♥ 我是港务局局长
港务局局长 这里是迪亚德马号♥
迪亚德马号♥ 我有条消息要给维多利亚·温奇圭拉
长官 我不明白你的意思
还有十分钟
Ten minutes and counting.
索罗先生 靠你了 谢谢
Mr. Solo, this is your cue. Thank you.
迪亚德马号♥ 我是拿破仑·索罗
Diadema, this is Napoleon Solo.
维多利亚 你好
Hello, Victoria.
我想你肯定在听
I suspect that you’re already listening,
所以我就直接告诉你了
so I’ll give you this message directly.
今天早些时候 我杀死了你丈夫
Earlier today, I killed your husband.
我们在浪费时间 这办法行不通
We’re wasting our time. This isn’t working.
拜托你先别说话 谢谢配合 舰长
If you could just shut up, thank you very much, Captain.
索罗 你继续说 你继续
Ramp it up, please, Solo. Come on.
我也想告诉你
I’d like to report that
他死得很光荣 很勇敢 很无私
he died honorably, courageously, and selflessly.
但并非如此
But he didn’t.
恰恰相反 他表现得非常可悲
Instead, it was a rather pitiful affair
痛哭流涕 苦苦乞求
involving tears, begging,
愿意交代一切 背叛所有人
and offers to trade anything and, indeed, anyone
只求我能饶他一命
so that I would spare his life.
拿破仑
Napoleon.
多谢你告诉我这个消息
I appreciate your message,
但愿你也能感谢我给你的消息
and now I hope you’ll appreciate mine.
你所有的亲人 只要还活着
Any blood relation of yours still living
今年内必死无疑
will be dead within the year.
慢慢死去 极为痛苦
They will die slowly and painfully.
你也了解 因为你亲身体验过
And you know from personal experience
我们最擅长折磨人
this is an area in which we excel.
方位045 舰长
Bearing 045, Captain.
而你对此束手无策
There’s nothing you’ll be able to do
只能一边看着他们受折磨
but witness their suffering
一边等待着自己的死期
as you await your own death,
当然了 我最后才杀你
which I will save for last.
以我丈夫的灵魂发誓
This I vow on my husband’s soul.
都交给你了 舰长 谢谢
It’s all yours, Captain. Thank you.
你不必向你的组织报告你搞定了吗
Won’t you have to inform your organization to achieve that?
一旦我把你们苦苦寻找的弹头送到
After we deliver the warhead you so desperately sought,
我第一件事就是去汇报
it will be the first item on my agenda.
而你死定了 索罗
And you will die, Solo,
你完败于此
knowing you failed completely.
我们有教授的磁盘
We have the professor’s disk.
我们想造多少核弹就能造多少
We can build as many bombs as we need.
-发射吗 -是的 发射吧 舰长
– Ready? – Yes, proceed please, captain.
我发现这计划有一个漏洞
I see one flaw in that plan.
说来让我开心开心
Entertain me.
当你在向我吹嘘你有多危险的时候
While you’ve been telling me how dangerous you are,
我们正在锁定你的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
we’ve been locking on to your radio signal.
这样你就能通过无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥定位 对吧
Now, you can get a bearing from the radio signal, yes?
如果无线通话时间足够长的话
If we keep them broadcasting for long enough.
方位045 舰长
They’re at 045, Captain.
都交给你了 舰长 谢谢
It’s all yours, captain. Thank you.
现在我们知道你的大致位置了
Now we have your general location.
并没有什么用 五分钟后我就闪人了
It won’t help you much. I’ll be gone in five minutes.
我还没说完
I haven’t finished.
你很体贴地
The coupling device that
在假弹头上留给我们的耦合装置
you so considerately left us on your decoy warhead
能够精准到三米
is accurate to 10 feet.
我有个主意 能够速战速决
I have an idea which might make things quicker.
它叫耦合器
Well, it’s known as a coupler.
发出的信♥号♥♥能使另外一枚导弹
It sends a signal, which enables another missile
锁定这枚导弹 使得威力加倍
to lock onto this one for double the impact.
耦合装置已启动
The coupling device is now activated,
导弹已准备就绪
and the bomb is armed.
这枚弹头 虽然不是核弹头
That warhead, although not nuclear,
炸飞一艘中等规模的渔船
shouldn’t have any trouble obliterating
还是绰绰有余的
a medium-size fishing boat.
而我所说的这枚弹头已经发射了有…
The aforementioned warhead launched…
-发射吗 -是的 发射吧 舰长
– Ready? – Yes, proceed please, captain.
四十五秒钟了
45 seconds ago…
你还有三十秒的时间逃命
Giving you about 30 seconds until impact.
爆♥炸♥并不会触发核弹头
It won’t trigger the nuclear warhead,
因为那需要裂变反应
as that requires fission.
所以
So…
如果你真打算实现你的誓言
if you do want to make good on your vow,
我建议你立刻弃船逃跑
I suggest you abandon ship immediately.
够让你开心了吗
How’s that for entertainment?
好极了
Very good.
干得好 索罗
Well done, Solo.
收拾好了吗
All packed?
行李员马上就到
The bellboy is on his way up.
是时候回家了
It’s time to go home.
你呢
How about you?
我不回东德
I’m not going back to East Germany.
对英国间谍来说确实不算好主意
No, that is probably not a good idea for a British spy.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我真的很想告诉你 可是…
I really wanted to tell you, but…
没关系
It’s okay.
如果我是你 我也会这么做
I would have done exactly the same thing in your position.
你父亲的事 我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your father.
很久以前我就失去他了
I lost him a long time ago.
土鳖邀请我们去他房♥间喝一杯
Cowboy’s invited us for a drink up in his room,
-你想去吗 -我得去见韦弗利
– if you’d like. – I have to see Waverly.
以防我们再也见不到对方了
In case we don’t see each other again.
不
No.
你留着
You should keep it.
算作纪念
As souvenir.
这样我还能知道你在哪里
That way, I can keep track of you.
喂
Hello.
你拿到特勒教授的磁盘了吗
和维多利亚·温奇圭拉还有渔船一起沉入大海了
那我怎么听说落到美国人手里了
我再重申一遍 谁拿到磁盘 谁就能掌控全世界
完成你的任务
除非你想像你父亲一样葬身西伯利亚
他是我国的耻辱
你绝不会想像他那样的
听清楚了吗
我说得够清楚了吧
完成你的任务
请进 我刚收拾好
Come in. Just finishing up.
喝几杯吧
Fix us a couple of drinks.
我们得庆祝一下
I think we’ve earned them.
现在一切照常了吧
I guess it’s business as usual now.
回到原来那样
Back to how things were.
政♥治♥还是政♥治♥
Politics being what they are.
你没事吧
You feeling okay?
接下来怎样呢
So, what now?
任务完成了
Mission accomplished?
回苏联吗
Head back to Russia?
差不多