All those are on one side.
这些问题全是事情的一面
Maybe some of them are unimportant. I won’t argue about that.
也许有些并不重要,我不会去争论
但看看有多少问题?
But look at the number of them.
而事情的另一面呢?
And what have we got on the other side?
All we’ve got is that maybe you love me and maybe I love you.
我们有的,也许是你爱我,也许是我爱你
你知道你是否爱我
You know whether you love me or not.
也许我爱你,把你交出后,我会有 几天睡不好觉,但一切都会过去
Maybe I do. I’ll have some rotten nights after I’ve sent you over, but that’ll pass.
如果我说的一切都没意义
And if all I’ve said doesn’t mean anything to you,
就忘了一切,我们就这样
then forget it and we’ll make it just this,
I won’t because all of me wants to regardless of consequences,
我不会,因为我全心想要罔顾后果
因为你依赖我
and because you’ve counted on that with me
the same as you counted on that with all the others.
就像你依赖其他人一样
Would you’ve done this to me if the Falcon had been real and you’d got your money?
如果老鹰是真的,你拿到钱了,你会这样对我吗?
不要认为我真的那么坏
Don’t be too sure I’m as crooked as I’m supposed to be.
That sort of reputation might be good business,
恶名昭彰也许能带来好生意
bringing high-priced jobs and making it easier to deal with the enemy,
带来高价位的生意,和敌人打交道更容易
but a lot more money would have been one more item on your side of the scales.
更多钱当然是另一件事,比较对你有利
If you’d loved me, you wouldn’t have needed any more on that side.
如果你爱我,就不需要更多理由
Come in.
请进
Hello, Tom. Got them?
嗨,汤姆,逮到他们了吗?
逮到了
Got them.
Swell. Here’s another one for you. She killed Miles.
好极了,这里还有一个,她杀了麦尔斯
And I’ve got some exhibits, the boys’ guns, one of Cairo’s,
我还有一些证据,小子的枪,开罗的
想要贿赂我的1千元
and a $1,000 bill I was supposed to be bribed with,
and this black statuette here that all the fuss was about.
还有那个黑雕像,一切都是因它而起
你的同伴怎么了?
What’s the matter with your little playmate?
He looks brokenhearted.
看起来心碎了
And I bet when he heard Gutman’s story, he thought he had me.
我打赌他听到顾德曼的故事后,以为逮住我了
别说了,山姆
Cut it out, Sam.
我们走吧,回去局子
Well, shall we be getting down to the hall?
It’s heavy.
真重
这是什么?
What is it?
这是人类梦想的原料
The stuff that dreams are made of.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!