他的名字
His name…
叫做 亚伯特·卢卡司·川普
was Albert Lucas Trimble.
我们叫他路克我的儿子
We called him Luke. He was my son.
那就是你
That’s who you are.
-好吧 -早安 雅尼
-Well, I’ll be! -Morning, Ernie.
我听说了可是我不相信 我必须亲自来看看
I heard about it, couldn’t believe it. I had to come see for myself.
他就站在哪里 我仍难以相信
There he stands. I still can’t believe it!
-真的是他 -我可以看的出来
-It’s really him. -I can see that!
老天啊 路克 真高兴再能见到你
My God, Luke, it sure is good to see you again.
-路克 这是 市长雅尼·柯尔 -柯尔市长
-Luke, this is Ernie Cole, our mayor. -Mayor Cole.
孩子别见外叫我雅尼
You don’t have to go that far, son. You can just call me Ernie.
-一起在梅布尔那吃午饭好吗 -我当然乐意
-Care to join us at Mabel’s for lunch? -I’d love it.
好的
Good.
喔 老天爷
Oh, my God!
小心
Watch your step.
-我好想你 -我更是
-I missed you. -Not as much as I missed you.
-嗯 过得如何 -不算太糟我想我已经撑过去了
-Well? How did it go? -Not so bad. I think I passed.
我的女孩 那个如何
That’s my girl! What about the….
打嗝 感谢圣母已经好了
Hiccups? Not a trace, thank goodness.
谁希望他的律师紧张的时候猛打嗝
Who wants an attorney who hiccups when she’s nervous?
亲爱的 就如同我说的 就是这里
Like I always said, honey, it’s all up here.
回家真好
It’s so good to be home.
爸爸 那是什么
Dad, what is it?
-喔 天啊 谁死了吗 -嗯
-Oh, my God. Did somebody die? -Well…
事实上恰好相反
somewhat the opposite, actually.
看看你 看看你
Look at you! Look at you!
孩子你回来真好
Great to have you back, son!
路克 记得吗 你跟我 一起玩鞭炮
Luke! Remember the time, you and me, we were playing with firecrackers?
有一支太快引燃 把我头发烧的精光
One of them went off too soon and singed all the hair off my head?
不记得了 发生了什么
No. What happened?
嗯 我头发烧的精光
Well, all the hair got singed off my head.
真有趣
It was pretty funny.
你真的不记得了吗
You really don’t remember?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
嘿 没关系 你回来了就好
Heck, that’s okay. It’s good to have you back, that’s all.
不是吗 鲍勃
Ain’t that right, Bob?
路克 你记得我表哥鲍勃吗 你们两同一天入伍的
Luke, you remember my cousin Bob? You two joined up the same day.
鲍勃很高兴见到你
Bob, nice to meet you.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再来一点咖啡吗 -不 够了
-More coffee? -No, I’m fine.
-你们有什么计画吗 -我们要重开皇宫剧院
-What are your plans? -We’re gonna reopen The Majestic.
-真的吗 -我们正讨论中
-Is that right? -We were discussing it.
大伙们那就对了 我们需要更多像是这样的
That’s the spirit, fellas! We need a little more of that.
史宾塞·怀特在哪
Where is Spencer Wyatt?
-斯宾斯 -史宾塞
-Spence? -Spencer!
-在那边 -过来
-There he is. -Come here.
-嘿 路克 -嗨 史宾塞
-Hey, Luke. -Hi, Spencer.
-你的大乐团要表演了吗 -是的先生
-Is your big band ready to play? -Yes, sir.
你在想些什么
What are you thinking?
这小城镇在一段长♥期♥枯竭之后 重获上帝主恩
This town has had a blessing of good fortune after a long dry spell.
我想我们应该庆祝一番
I’m thinking that we ought to celebrate.
所以你认为呢 周六晚上
So, what do you say? Saturday night, out at the point…
为路克举办一个盛大的欢迎仪式
a big welcome-home celebration for Luke.
不这样太麻烦了
No, it’s too much.
路克
Luke?
阿黛尔
Adele?
我看过你的照片
I saw your picture.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
不 不过我会尽量试试看
No, but I’ll sure try.
-阿黛尔 -是的
-Adele? -Yes?
可能只是我的想像
It may just be my imagination…
但我觉得我们并不孤单
but I feel like we’re not alone.
去做你们的事吧 他不会走丢的
Go about your business. He’s not going anywhere.
好吧 大家回家去吧 感谢大家的盛情
It’s okay, folks. Go ahead home. And thanks for the welcome.
我想你们俩要好好叙叙旧
You two have a lot to catch up on, I expect.
我想我们最好…继续
I think we’d better… Go on.
你处理得很好
You handled that well.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯去哪
So, where to?
市政厅
Town hall?
来吧
Come on.
你先
You first.
为什么
Why me?
免得看门恶狗还没被喂饱
In case the vicious guard dogs haven’t been fed.
你也可以绅士的扶我下去
So you can be a gentleman and help me down.
小心
Careful.
慢点
There you go.
我抓着你了
I got you.
空旷的地下室
Big, gloomy basement.
好棒
Nice.
没有放这个纪念碑之前更宽敞
It was a lot roomier before they put the monument down here.
罗斯福总统送的 史坦·凯勒告诉我的
The gift from Roosevelt. Stan Keller told me about it.
你的名字也在上面
Your name’s on there.
还有其他人
So are the others.
我认识这些人吗
I knew all these guys?
我们都认识
We both did.
大部分的人都跟我们一起上学校 你真的记不得了吗
We went to school with most of them. You really don’t remember?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
小时候我们会偷偷潜进这里
We used to sneak in here when we were kids.
是我们的秘密基地
This was our secret place.
你 我 史帝夫·华得鲁
You, me, Stevie Wardlow…
徒立·温得瓦
Tully Wentworth.
-所以你带我到这儿 -散步在记忆的小巷
-That’s why you brought me here? -It’s a stroll down memory lane.
爸爸说我若是 带你到我们曾去过的地方
Dad said if I took you places we used to go…
给你看只有我们知道的东西 会帮你记起来
and showed you things only we knew about, it might help you remember.
所以我们来这纯粹是因为
So we’re here for…
医疗的目的
purely medical reasons?
不尽然
Not entirely.
我也试着让自己接受你就是路克
I’m trying to make up my own mind about you being Luke.
加入俱乐部
Join the club.
那么你想呢
So, what do you think?
陪审团尚未决定
The jury’s still out.
很公平
Fair enough.
还有其他我该知道的秘密地点吗
Any other secret places I should know about?
-真的它充满了我的梦中 -不会是真的
-Really, it fueled my dream. -That can’t be true.
我说真的
I’m serious.
你很快就会了解的
You’ll have to start making sense sometime soon.
因为皇宫剧院所以你要作律师
You wanted to be a lawyer because of The Majestic?
我们总是一起去看电影
We used to go to the movies all the time.
有一次 我11岁 电影上演《左拉传》
Once, when I was 11, the movie playing was The Life of Emile Zola.
法国♥军♥官犹太人着名的杜雷法斯事件
很棒的电影
About the Dreyfus affair. Great picture.
你记得电影 但不记得你的人生
You remember movies, but you don’t remember your life?
是啊
Yeah.
-奇怪吧 -令人难以置信
-Weird, huh? -It’s unbelievable.
电影里面左拉站在法庭前面 控诉法国政♥府♥
In the movie, Zola stood up in court and accused the French government…
胡乱起诉无辜的人而丧失了尊严
of forfeiting its honor for wrongly accusing an innocent man.
左拉 当然不是个律师 但他说话的样子
Zola wasn’t a lawyer, of course, but the way he spoke….
让我当即决定要跟他一样
I decided right then that’s what I wanted to be.
-就因为这样 -就因为 那很棒呢
-Just from that? -Just? Come on, it was great!
“在这法庭之上人类正义的代表”
“In the presence of this tribunal, the representative of human justice…
“在你们陪审团面前 在法国在全世界之前”
before you, gentlemen of the jury, before France, before the world…
“我发誓 德雷福斯是无辜的”
I swear that Dreyfus is innocent!
“我胜利了我会将法国精神 写下并散播出去”
By all I’ve won, all I’ve written to spread the spirit of France…
“我发誓 德雷福斯是无辜的”
I swear, Dreyfus is innocent.”
“德雷福斯若不是无辜的所有一切会消失
“May all that melt away, may my name perish
我的名誉会毁坏”
if Dreyfus not be innocent.”
“他是无辜的”
“He is innocent.”
真棒 对不对
It’s pretty good stuff, huh?
还不错啦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!