I didn’t give them her name. It was right in front of them. They had it.
-他们可不是这样看待 -有差别吗
-That’s not how they see it. -Does it matter?
只是我大学时认识的女孩 不是在娱乐圈时认识的
She’s just a girl I knew in college, not even in show business.
-她是 -她现在是露西尔·赫希菲尔德
-Is she? -She’s Lucille Hirschfield now…
而她刚好是哥伦比亚广播 公♥司♥第一摄影棚的制♥作♥人
and she happens to be a producer for Studio One on CBS.
-喔 天啊 -这可让你洗清冤屈了
-Oh, my God! -Which puts you in the clear.
这特别的时刻 多伊尔主席在记者们面前
At this very moment, Chairman Doyle is in front of the press…
谢谢你已经认错赎罪
thanking you for purging yourself.
什么 操控这女人的生活
For what? Ruining this woman’s life?
你不是在操控任何人的生活
You’re not ruining anyone’s life.
早在六个月以前 委员会早就知道他了
The Committee already knew about her. She was named six months ago.

Hell…
你想是谁供出你的名字
who do you think named you?
-是她吗 -那就不得而知了
-She named me? -That’s water under the bridge.
重点是制片场正要恢复你的合约
The point is, the studio is picking up your contract.
你的电影重新开始制♥作♥
Your movie is back in production.
恭喜你 彼特
Congratulations, Pete.
你找回你的生活了
You got your life back.
电影结局如何 还没安排好
What about the end of the movie? It’s not loaded enough.
感觉上他好像没有完全度过苦难
It doesn’t feel like he went through enough anguish.
男子说了 若是他没有受苦我们怎知他的崇高
Guy makes a speech, how do we know how noble he is unless he suffers?
受了伤怎样 跌断了手臂 但若是更糟呢
How about an injury? He breaks his arm, but what if it’s worse?
-可以让他断腿 -那就像是个娱乐圈的烂笑话一样
-We could break his leg. -That’s like a bad showbiz joke.
若是他靠铁肺维生呢
What if he’s in an iron lung?
他会带着铁肺去赛车 还被卷起来了
He should go to the rally in an iron lung? They roll him up?
慢着 我想到一个有”若是”了
Hold on. I think I got a “what if.”
若是主角…名字呢
What if the main character… What’s his name?
-“海伍德” -难听死了 换掉
-Heywood. -Terrible. Change it.
若是崩塌的时候 被击中眼睛从此失明
What if, during the cave-in, he gets hit on the head and goes blind?
那样啊 公路赛车时 他忠心的狗伴侣救了他
That way, during the rally, his faithful dog who saved him…
-领着他到那里发表演说 -喔 天啊 我哽咽了
-him there to give the speech. -Oh, my God, I’m choked up.
-我流泪了 真是棒 -比棒还要更好 且有特色
-I got tears. It’s great. -Better than great. It sings.
在这屋里没人眼睛是干的
Not a dry eye in the house.
问一下作者吧 彼特 你认为呢
Let’s ask the writer. What do you think, Pete?
嗯 是有一点
Wow, that’s just….
像是我听过最蠢的事情
Just about the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

Hey.
我想到另一个”若是”了
I got a “what if.”
-需要帮忙吗 先生 -我想发一封电报
-May I help you, sir? -I’d like to send a telegram, please.
先生 请
Yes, sir, go ahead.
亲爱的阿黛尔
Dear Adele, stop.
我将要回去劳森 将我所借的归还
Am coming back to Lawson to return what I borrowed, stop.
很想问你一件事
Would very much like to ask you a question, stop.
若是我到了你不在月台上我会谅解
If you’re not on the platform when I arrive, I will understand, stop.
我会把你的书以及 路克的勋章交给站长
I will leave your book and Luke’s medal with the stationmaster…
回到火车上并继续前进
get back on the train and just keep going…
让我为你而出发
Let me get that for you.
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
欢迎回家真高兴见到你
Welcome home. I’m so happy to see you.
我知道你不会走远我一直都知道
I knew you couldn’t stay away. I knew it all along.
看看你
Look at you!
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
你也是
You too.
欢迎再次惠顾
Welcome back again.
那么你的问题是
So, what was your question?
我忘了
I forget.
晚安 祝你观影愉快
Have a good night. Enjoy the show.
两张全票吗
Two adults?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!