你还好吧
What do you say, Sam,about 50 or 75 yards out?
要多远 山姆 大约50或75码外?
That’s our trench.
就在这里挖壕沟
Ditches on each side! The rest of y’all stand to the side!
在两边一起挖 其他的人都站在旁边
We’re gonna need another ditch by the livery. See that?
马车行旁边也要挖一条壕沟 看这里
Good, and heave!
很好 拉
– All right, tie it up, now. -Put your weapon…
– 好 现在绑上 -要把枪
Make sure you paint the whole thing.
一定要涂满了
Very smart, smoking, huh?
在炸♥弹♥旁边吸烟?很好
– Three minutes. -That’s too much land to cover.
– 三分钟 – 这距离可不短
Where did them eggs come from?
鸡蛋是哪儿来的
A chicken’s ass, you dummy.
来自鸡屁♥股♥啊 你这个笨蛋
Did I introduce you to my wife?
我跟你们介绍过我老婆吗?
Her name is Ethel, and I love her.
她叫艾塞尔 我非常爱她
Hello, Ethel. Charmed.
你好 艾塞尔 你真漂亮
And I consider her to be the love of my life.
我把她看作一生之恋
And she is a no-bullshitter,
她可不扯犊子
-she’s a straight shooter. -All right, calm down, now.
是个直脾气 -好了 别闹了
Put the gun away, son.
把枪收起来 年轻人
– Her name is Ethel. -Put it away.
她叫艾塞尔 -把枪收起来
And you’ll show her some goddamn respect.
你要尊重她
Yeah.
好的
It’s Maria you can disrespect.
你可以不尊重玛利亚
Don’t tell Ethel about Maria.
我和玛利亚的事别告诉艾塞尔
Wait, wait, wait. My Maria, cabron?
等等 你说的是我的玛利亚?
You have a Maria?
你也有个玛利亚?
I have three Marias!
我有三个玛利亚!
That’s not right.
这不得体
The owl followed me here.
猫头鹰跟着我来了
– Nothing’s following you. -I heard the voice.
– 没什么跟着你 – 我听到那声音了
– Goody… -I heard the voice.
– 古德奈特 -我听到那声音了
– Goody. -Billy, I heard it.
– 古德奈特 -比利 我听到了
I pull that trigger in violence again,I’m gonna die a ghastly death, Billy.
我再用枪杀人的话 我会死的惨不忍♥睹 比利
I heard it.
我听到了
– Same thing, it’s not the same thing. -Yeah, it is.
– 一回事? -这不是一回事
No, a woman’s a woman,a gun’s a gun, in the Lord’s eye.
不 女人是女人 枪就是枪 不是一回事
They’re just dreams, Goody.
那只是噩梦 古德奈特
You talk about guns, you talk about women,
要么谈枪 要么谈女人
you talk about ’em separately. it ain’t right.
两者要分开谈 这样不得体
Sure it is. Sure it is, my friend.
当然得体 我的朋友
I had a wife once.
我曾经有过老婆
Had a family. Had some children, too.
有过家庭 还有几个孩子
One time.
有过
Now the stitching’ll outlast you, I imagine.
我估计这针线能比你活的更长
That’s… That’s very nice of you.
你太客气了
I didn’t ask you to do that.
我没开口让你缝的
I didn’t ask you to ask.
我也没让你开口
You quit staring.
你别盯着看了
I didn’t ask her to do that.
我没开口让她缝的
Well, the lady just did some poking and sticking for you.
人家用针头在你的衣服上又抽又插的
Maybe you should consider returning the favor, you know?
你是不是也该用你的小针头给她又抽又插的?
Okay, all right.
好了 好了
– Evening, Mr. Chisolm. -Preacher.
-晚上好 奇森先生 -神父
– What a beautiful night it is. -Yes, it is.
– 多么美好的夜晚 -是的
I just wanted to take a moment to come up here
我只想抽时间来这里
and to thank you for everything that you’ve done for us.
感谢你为我们做的这些事
It’s been a long while since we’ve been able to enjoy an evening quite like tonight.
我们很久没享受过这样的夜晚了
Before you and your men arrived,
在你们来之前
all of our everyday pleasures had been taken from us.
我们的日常娱乐都被夺走了
To have those back, even if only for a moment,
能够找回这样的日子 哪怕只有一晚
well, it might not mean that much to you,
对你来说可能不算什么
but, by God,we are all eternally grateful to you.
但我们都对你特别感激
More than you know, preacher.
有些事你不知道 神父
Last thing I wanna be doing is playing cards.
我最不想玩扑克了
– All night. -All night.
– 一整夜 – 一整夜
You know, some of these folks ain’t gonna make it.
这些人中 有一些无法活下去
Yeah.
是啊
– Here we go. Easy. Easy. -Steady.
-来 慢点 慢点 -稳住
– Throw me the other end! -Here you go.
把绳子另一头扔给我
Okay, pues.
好了
– That far enough? -That’ll do!
-够了吗? -好了
All right, two or three more of those,then we’re good.
好 再来两三下就可以了
That’s it, right there.
好的
Look. Look. Look.
看 看
Watch your head now, Teddy.
小心碰头 泰迪
Now you can pray for us, Father.
现在你可以为我们祈祷了 神父
My brother, I will pray for you until I forget how to pray.
兄弟 我会为你祈祷的 直到我忘了怎样祈祷
Water, Mr. Chisolm?
喝水吗?奇森先生
This is a grand day in the history books of Rose Creek!
这是玫瑰溪历史上重要的一天
God bless you, Mr. Chisolm, sir.
上帝保佑你 奇森先生
Vindication, brothers and sisters!
这是正当的 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
– Water, Mr. Horne? -Thank you, miss.
– 喝水吗 霍恩先生 -谢谢你 小姐
For God’s glory!
为了上帝的荣耀
Bogue comes with his men.
鲍格带着人马来了
When?
什么时候到
Dawn.
明天一早
The Lord said, “Where there are two or three gathered in My name,
上帝说 只要有两三个人奉我的名聚会
“I will be there.”
我就会在他们中间
You just gonna run off before you get your cut of the gold?
你还没拿到你的那份金子就要走了?
Well, y’all gonna be dead this time tomorrow, Sam.
明天你们都会死的 山姆
I believe every man’s got the right to choose where he dies, if he can.
我相信人人都有权利自己死在什么地方
Well, that kind of talk may work with these other sons of bitches,
这话或许能忽悠他们几个人
but I know why you’re here.
但我知道你为何来这里
And it’s not for the benefit of mankind.
你不是为了为民除害
You run out on these people, Goody,
你抛下了这些人 古德
and you gonna be disappointing more than just them or me.
对你失望的 将不只是他们或者我
Remember what you said to me when them Billy Yanks
还记得北军士兵毒打我的时候
were kicking my sorry ass six ways to Sunday?
你对我说过的话吗
– I remember. -Yeah?
-我记得 -是吗
You asked me why I wanted to save a piece of rebel trash like you,
你问我为什么救你这么一个南军士兵
and I told you the war was over.
我对你说战争结束了
– But it ain’t over, Sam. -Yes, it is.
-但并未结束 -不 结束了
No, it isn’t. No, the killing’s not over.
没有 杀戮并未结束
It keeps going on and on and on.
还在继续着 一遍又一遍
– I seen so much death. -The war is over
– 我见过那么多死亡 -战争已经结束了
for both of us.
对我俩来说都是
What we lost in the fire,
在战火中失去的
we’ll find in the ashes.
还能在灰烬中找到
I need you.
我需要你
I’ve become everything I despise. I…
我已经变成了我鄙视的人
I’m faint-hearted and I’m a coward.
成了个懦弱的胆小鬼
Bye.
再见
You remember me as I was.
只记住以前的我吧
Come on.
走吧
…hallowed be Thy name.
愿人尊你的名为圣
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的国降临
Thy will be done,
您你的旨意行
on Earth as it is in heaven.
在地上如同行在天上
Give us this day our daily bread
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
and forgive us our trespasses…
免我们的债
You all right?
你们没事吧
Well…
怎么
Where’s Billy?
比利呢
It looks like he’s started to drink.
看来他又开始喝酒了
All right. Well…
那好
Anybody else want to leave, now’s the time.
如果还有谁想走 现在正是时候
No one’ll hold no ill will towards you.
没人会怪你
What about you?
那你呢
I…
我…
I believe I’m gonna see this through.
我要坚持到最后
These people deserve their lives back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!