Mr. Chisolm?
奇森先生?
My name is Sam Chisolm,
我叫山姆·奇森
and I’m a duly sworn warrant officer in Wichita, Kansas.
堪萨斯州威奇托市正式宣誓的缉拿警♥察♥
Also, a licensed peace officer
我也是印第安人州
in the Indian Territories, Arkansas and seven other states.
阿肯色州和其它七个州的合法治安官
Now, what happened here was
今天发生的事
just an opening skirmish.
只是一个开始
The real battle is yet to come.
真正的大战还在后面
The idea is that when it comes,it’ll be on our terms.
到时必须是在对我们有利的情况下进行
– On our terms? -Yeah, there’s no way in hell.
– 对我们有利? – 这怎么可能
Son of a bitch’ll come back with 200 menand slaughter us all.
那个混♥蛋♥会带着200人回来把我们都杀了
If you want to leave, leave.
如果你们想走 可以走
Just don’t take anything you didn’t bring with you.
但带不走你们的土地
You want to keep your town,you’re gonna have to fight for it.
要想保住你们的镇子 你们就必须为之战斗
Now, we’re here to help you,but you got to help us.
我是来帮助你们的 但你们也要帮我们
We’re gonna need every somebody out here to help us fight.
我们需要所有人都站出来战斗
Good Lord! Are you suggesting we wait here to face retaliation?
我的天 你意思是我们就在这等他回来报复?
– Hell, yeah, he is. -What?
– 他就是这个意思 -什么?
– Let ’em come. We’ll be ready for ’em.-I beg pardon, sir.
让他们来吧 我们会做好准备的 -我插一句 先生
The spirit here is willing,
我们都想跟他打
-but we are not killers. -That’s right.
但我们不会打仗啊 -没错
Most aren’t,till they’re looking down the barrel of a gun.
没有人生来就会打仗 但端起枪就不一样了
Now, I never shot anything that could shoot back at me.
我从未对大活人开过枪
But this is our home.
但是这是我们的家园
– Damned if I won’t defend it. -That’s right.
– 我肯定要保卫它 -没错
And now let me tell you,these men that are coming here,
告诉你们 来报复的那些人
they’re gonna underestimate you.
他们会低估你们
That’ll be their first mistake.
这会是他们犯的第一个错误
That’s all well and good,but we don’t have enough time.
你说的虽然好 但是我们没有足够时间
Bogue said he’d be back in three weeks,that was eight days ago.
鲍格说他三个星期后回来 而且那还是八天前说的
– One week. -That only leaves us… No, one week?
一个星期 – 我们只有… 不 才一个星期?
– One week? -One week.
一个星期? 一个星期?
Three days’ ride to Sacramento with the bad news,
去萨克拉门托报信需要三天
one day for Bogue to plan, three days back.
鲍格做安排需要一天 回这里需要三天
Seven days, that’s all you got.
你们只有七天时间
For goodness’ sake.
我的天哪
We’ll get started in the morning. Get a good night’s rest.
我们明早就开始训练 今晚好好休息吧
May be your last for a while.
这几天有你们累的
I’ll have some more beans.
我再要些豆子
Like being in one of them damn zoos.
感觉就像动物园里被观赏的动物
Fame is a sarcophagus.
虚名只是浮云
You read those in a book,or you just make ’em up as you go?
你这是在书上看的,还是你现编的
I’ll try to use one-syllable words from now on.
今后我尽量只用单音节词
What… What’s a syllable?
什么…音节是什么?
White people’s food…
白人吃的东西
…is for dogs.
是用来喂狗的
What’d he say?
他说什么?
He asked that you kindly stop staring at his hairline.
他让你别再盯着他的额头看了
I will.
好吧
As long as he stops licking his lips over mine.
只要他别看着我的额头流口水
These bodies don’t get buried in the church graveyard.
这些尸体没资格葬在教堂墓地
You take ’em to Boot Hill.
你都拉去公墓吧
I expect we’ll make ten miles by sundown.
天黑之前我们应该可以走10英里
I suppose that undertaker’sgonna get some business out of this deal.
看来这能殡葬所大赚一笔的
I guarantee you, there ain’t no reason to be running off scared.
我向你们保证 没什么可害怕的
Hate to see y’all go like this, now.
真不想看到你们就这么走了
Now, now, won’t you reconsider?
你们不重新考虑一下吗
Who’d have thought we’d travel this many miles
没想到我们大老远来到这里
just to have the good people of Rose Creek turn tail and leave us to die?
结果却是玫瑰溪的人都走了 留下我们送死
Well, some people have died for much less.
这里的土地难道不值得他们拼命吗?
Behold.

Our army approaches.
我们的队伍正走来
Good, they brought their pitchforks.We may stand a chance after all.
太好了 他们带来了干草叉 我们有希望打赢了
Lord, keep me from judgment.
上帝 请不要审判我
Gun on your shoulder. Right shoulder.
把枪放在肩膀上 右肩
Knives. There’s nothing to it.
刀 其实并不难
Oh, boy.
天哪
Who here fought in the War of Northern Aggression?
你们谁参加过南北战争
Not me.
我没有
What is this? Come on.
这是什么? 拜托
Throw.

Slash.

Stab. That’s it.
捅 就这几招
That simple.
就这么简单
– Like hell. -Hey.
我的天 – 嘿
– How the hell we gonna learn to do that? -Get back here!
– 这玩意谁能学得会? – 都回来
Get back!
回来
Fire!
开枪
Jesus wept!
上帝都看哭了
Reload!
装弹
Statistically speaking,they should’ve hit something.
就算乱放枪 也总该打中一个吧
Y’all starting to piss me off.
你们开始惹我上火了
How many times I got to tell you to keep your foot up underneath you?
说多少次了 脚下要踩稳
Come on, now.Schoolteacher, take your hat off your head.
拜托 老师 把你的帽子摘了
Jesus!
天啊
Teddy…
泰迪
Expect more from you, son.
我本来对你很有期望的
The recoil is not to be shunned,it’s to be absorbed.
不是要躲避后坐力 是要吸收它
I ain’t shunning a damn thing, sir.
我可什么都不躲避
You trying to make me angry? Is that what it is?
你是要逼我发火吗?
Do you…
你…
That’s the second time for you.
这是你第二次走火了
– Go make me some eggs. -The damn hammer…
– 去给我做份煎蛋 – 是因为击锤
No, I don’t wanna hear it! Have a nice afternoon.
我不想听 你回去吧
You gonna point… You gonna point that rifle at me?
干什么 你要把枪指着我?
No, sir.
不 先生
You cut the ears off a mule,don’t make him a horse.
就算割掉骡子耳朵 也变不成马
– Leave your weapon. -I’m trying to help you. You understand?
– 把枪留下 -我是为了帮你们 听见了吗
Keep the target soft, pull the trigger slow.
瞄准要轻 扣扳机要慢
– So slow. You can’t pull it slow enough.-Like that?
– 慢到你没法更慢 – 像这样吗?
Let the shot surprise you.
让枪声吓你一跳
All right, now.
好了
Fire when ready.
准备好了就开枪
Fire!
开枪
Think I pinched my finger.
我的手指被夹住了
Bless their hearts.
上帝保佑他们吧
That’s hard to do.
这也太难了
This many men and miss that many targets?
这么多人 居然没打中一个靶子
Twice?
还是两轮
I’m looking at a line of dead men.
我面前是一群死人啊
You gotta hate what you’re firing at!
要对你们开枪的目标充满恨意
Hate it! Come on!
仇恨它 拜托
Get some gravel in your crawl
都上点心吧
Goddamn sons of bitches!
该死的
All right.

These men need inspiration.
这些人需要启迪
– Inspire them. -Yeah.
– 启迪一下他们 – 得了
You are Goodnight Robicheaux, after all.
毕竟你是古德奈特·罗比索
Aint’cha?
不是吗
I can hit sand, but we need the lead.
我能打中沙粒 但没必要浪费子弹
Twenty-three confirmed kills at Antietam.
他在安提特姆战役中干掉了23个人
This is one of Connolly’s Confederate sharpshooters.
是康纳利的南军中的神枪手之一
Dubbed “the Angel of Death.”
绰号♥“死亡天使”
Do what he does.
他给你们示范一下
He’s a legend.
他可是个传奇人物
Or is that all you are?
是不是
– That’s some fancy shooting there. -He did it. He did it.
真是好枪法
– That’s why they call him Goodnight. -You’re telling me.
难怪别人叫他古德奈特了
– Can you believe that? -That’s fantastic.
– 真不敢相信 太厉害了
Told you.
我说的没错吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!