I keep him employed, and he keeps me on the level.
我让他有活干 他也能让我规规矩矩的
Well, Mr. Chisolm told us to come fetch you,
奇森先生让我们来找你
but he didn’t say anything about your friend over there.
可他没提到你的朋友
Wherever I go, Billy goes.
不管我去哪 比利都会一起去的
Yes, sir.

We understand each other.
我俩惺惺相惜
Well, day-and-a-half ride to Junction City. We got two days.
骑马去章克申市要一天半 我们还有两天时间
Let’s do a half day of drinking.
先喝上半天酒吧
I like you.
我就喜欢你
– Sam Chisolm! -Goodnight Robicheaux.
– 山姆·奇森 -古德奈特·罗比索
Sight to see, even with a storm on our backs.
很高兴见到你 即使暴风雨就要来了
Yeah. Rain ain’t nothing but wet.
下雨也不过是湿湿身而已
Well, what we lose in the fire we will find in the ashes.
在火中失去的 终将在灰烬中找到
That’s right.
没错
Yeah.

This is Billy Rocks. He’s with me.
这是比利·罗克斯 跟我一起的
Sam, that’s Billy.
山姆 那是比利
He come with Goodnight.
他和古德奈特一起来的
I don’t know about this one.
这人能行吗
Who’s this?
她是谁?
We work for her.
她是我们的雇主
Well, enchanté, mon cher.
很高兴认识你 小姐
– Emma Cullen. -Your hands are cold, Emma.
– 我叫艾玛·卡伦 – 你的手很凉 艾玛
Are you nervous?
你很紧张吗?
Don’t be.
别紧张
Goodnight’s my name.
我是古德奈特
That Billy is pretty nifty with them pigstickers.
那个比利很擅长用刀
Good, we got a Mexican.
很好 还找了个墨西哥人
What a merry band we are.
这是多么快乐的一伙
Me a gray, Chisolm a blue,
我是南军士兵 奇森是北军士兵
Billy, a mysterious man of the Orient,
比利是神秘的东方人
a drunk Irishman,
还有一个爱尔兰酒鬼
a Taxman,
一个德州人
a female and her gentleman caller.
一个女性和她的异性同伴
This is not going to end well.
这可不会有什么好结局
I’m Mexican, cabron.
我是墨西哥人 混♥蛋♥
No such thing as a “Texican.”
没有“德州人”这个词
Try telling that to my granddaddy.
我爷爷就这么说
He died at the Alamo.
他死在了阿♥拉♥莫
New Orleans Greys, long barracks, bayonets.
新奥尔良南方军队 长长的兵营和刺刀
Blood. Teeth.
还有鲜血和牙齿
Mauled by a horde of teeming brown devils.
被一群棕色的魔鬼打死了
My grandfather was one of those devils,you know.
我爷爷当年就是棕色魔鬼中的一员
Toluca Battalion.
托卢卡兵营
Hey. Maybe my grandfather killed your grandfather, huh?
嘿 搞不好就是我爷爷打死你爷爷呢
What a charming thought.
这想法不错
I sense we are bonding.
看来咱俩是世交
So we’re talking about the same Jack Horne.
我们说的是同一个杰克·霍恩?
The Jack Horne. The legend Jack Horne.
那个传奇杰克·霍恩
Legend? Legend, my ass.
传奇?传奇个屁
Yeah, he might’ve killed 300 Crow,
他虽然杀过300个印第安人
but he ain’t never met the Pigeon brothers before.
可他没见过我们兄弟俩
And you saying that’s Jack Home’s rifle?
这来♥福♥枪♥是杰克·霍恩的?
It was Jack Home’s rifle.
是是杰克·霍恩生前的
And there’s an Army fort want to pay $1,000 for proof of death.
有支军队想悬赏1000美元要他死亡的证据
Rifle’ll do.
这来♥福♥枪♥就是证明了
You have no body?
你们没有尸体吗
Well, you see, Len here smashed a boulder over his head.
莱恩用一块大石头砸了他的脑袋
Fell off a cliff.
他摔下悬崖了
Snuck up on him, huh?
偷袭他的?
Just what the hell are you trying to imply?
你这话是什么意思
Oh, my Lord.
我的天
The Pigeon brothers weren’t famous very long.
看来这兄弟俩也成名不久啊
These two ungodly creatures
这两个混♥蛋♥
broke a rock on my head.
用石头砸了我的脑袋
Robbed me of my possessions.
还抢了我的财物
I trailed ’em for two days.
我追了他们两天
Guess they got what they deserved, Mr. Horne.
那是他们找死 霍恩先生
My name is Sam Chisolm.
我是山姆·奇森
We met about six years ago up in Cheyenne.
大概六年前我们在夏安族见过
Now, I got a right,
现在我有权利
by the Lord and by the law,to take back what belongs to me.
上帝和法律赋予我的权利 来取回他们抢走我的钱
Are we in agreement?
你们没意见吧?
Yeah.
当然
Yes, sir.
当然 先生
You still collecting scalps?
你还在猎杀印第安人吗?
The government don’t pay a bounty on redskins anymore.
政♥府♥不再悬赏杀印第安人了
You must be out of work.
你肯定失业了 对吧
Now, that’s part of another story, ain’t it?
这就说来话长了 是水是
Yes, it is.
没错
We… We’re looking for some men, Mr. Horne,some good men like yourself, to do a job.
我们在找人 霍恩先生 找像你这样好身手的人
Going after a fella,name of Bartholomew Bogue and his men.
对付一个人 巴塞罗缪·鲍格和他的手下
Just… Well, just thought you’d be interested.
我想你可能会有兴趣
I believe that bear was wearing people’s clothes.
他穿的应该是衣服吧
Never trust a people who bury their dead above the ground.
永远不要相信把人埋在地上的民族
Don’t call the alligator “big mouth” till you cross the river.
要等过了河才能嘲笑鳄鱼
– Are you in the army? -No, sir.
– 你是当兵的? – 不是
I figured ’cause you carry this army-issue Open Top .45 Long Colt.
看你带着一把军用.45口径的长柯尔特手♥枪♥
Took you for a soldier.
以为你是当兵的
You know how to shoot that thing?
你会用枪吗?
– If I had to, I reckon. -if you had to?
– 如果我不得不开枪的话 我估计会吧 – 不得不开枪?
Tell you what, for a sip of your whiskey,I’ll teach you a few lessons.
这样吧 给我喝点威士忌 我就教你几招用枪的秘诀
Lesson one.
第一条
This
这个手势
means don’t shoot.
意思是别开枪
You got it?
记住了?
Now watch this one.
你再看
Now, lesson two.
现在 第二条
Take this card out of my hand.
拿走我这张牌
You take the card, you live.
能拿走你就能活命
You don’t, you die.
拿不到就没命
Come on, Teddy.
拜托 泰迪
Focus.
要专注
You got to be quick.
动作要快
You just lost your first gunfight.
刚刚第一战你就输了
Try it again.
再来一次
Lesson two. It was never about the cards.
第二条 扑克牌决不是关键所在
Now, I’ll give you a third lesson.
好了 我再教你第三条
Think you need that more than I do.
你也许比我更需要那些秘诀
Why don’t you just take the rest, Mr. Faraday?
你还是休息吧 法拉第先生
Well, I think I will.
好的
The fire still burns.
火还在烧
We have heard the chimes at midnight. Have we not?
我们曾在半夜听过这声音 是不是
So what’s the play here, Sam?
这是个什么活儿 山姆
What’s the payout?
有什么报酬
Little gold?
金子?
Cash money?
现钞?
Diamonds?
还是钻石?
You ain’t changed.
你还是老样子
Everything that…
全部…
Everything they have,that’s what they offered.
他们的全部家当 这就是他们给的报酬
Everything? Yes?
全部家当?
She’s about the same age your sister’d be by now.
他跟你妹妹差不多年龄 如果她还活着的话
Yeah, she is.
是啊
Just making sure we’re fighting the battle in front of us, not behind.
我只想确定这是为了他们 而不是为了你以前的恩怨
Smell that?
闻到了吗?
What smell?
什么味道?
– The smoke? -it’s blood.
– 烟味? – 是血腥味
– He’s been tracking us. -I’ll be damned.
– 他追踪我们了 – 真没想到
Please tell me I’m hallucinating.
这不是我的幻觉吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!