– Hands up. Hands up. -Hands away from the…
– 举起手来 举起手来 -你的手…
Get his guns, Dicky.
拿走他的枪 迪奇
Don’t try nothing.
别耍花招
A pretty one.
好枪啊
What’s that, a Peacemaker?
什么枪型 Peacemaker吗?
Now turn around.
现在转过身去
I’m not for sale.
我不给人打工的
Mister. Mister!
先生 先生
You intend to make me chase?
非要让我追你吗?
I have a proposition.
我有个提议
– And I’m wary of propositions, miss. -Missus.
我最怕别人的提议 小姐 -是夫人
I’m not sure if my friend filled you in on the details.
不知道我的朋友有没有把详细情况告诉你
Enough of ’em.
说了不少了
Then why won’t you at least listen?
那你为何不肯听
We’re simple farmers.
我们只是普通的农民
Decent, hard-working people being driven from our homes.
被赶出家园的勤劳正直的人
Men slaughtered in cold blood.
男人们被残忍♥杀害
Women and children without food or essentials.
女人和孩子们缺衣少食
All because some man named Bogue wants to mine our valley and take it from us.
都是因为一个叫鲍格的人想开采我们的山谷 夺走我们的一切
Bartholomew Bogue?
巴塞罗缪·鲍格?
You know of him?
你认识他?
Heard the name.
听过这名字
What’s this?
这是什么?
Everything we have.
这是我们的全部家当
That’s what it’s worth to us.
所有值钱的
Been offered a lot for my work but never everything.
见过出高价的 却没见过出全部家当的
That man murdered my husband.
那个人杀了我丈夫
Killed him dead in the middle of the street.
当街杀了他
So you seek revenge.
所以你想报仇
I seek righteousness, as should we all.
我要的是伸张正义 我们都应该这样
But I’ll take revenge.
但是我也会报仇
The Two Gun Kid.
双枪小子
That’s my name now.
这是我现在的名字了
‘Cause you got two guns?
因为你有两把枪吗
– Maybe not. -Told you it was a stupid name.
– 这也未必 – 我说过这绰号♥很挫
Dicky, shut your goddamn mouth.
迪奇 闭上你的臭嘴
Faraday, walk!
法拉第 继续走
Just mad ’cause Mama gave him the name Earl.
他只是不喜欢他妈妈给他取名为厄尔
What do you want to do with him?
你想怎么处置他
How ’bout we take him over into that mine there?
带他去那个矿井怎么样?
This is as good a place as any.
在这里就行了
Into the mine, Faraday.
到矿井里去 法拉第
If you’re gonna kill me, kill me.
你们要杀就杀
If you’re gonna rob me, rob me.
要抢就抢
But I will not go in that mine.
反正我死活不进那矿井
There’s rats in there.
那里面有老鼠
Virginia City? Three days past?
三天前在弗吉尼亚城
Best you remember who’d you cheat out of $50 in a card game!
你肯定记得你赌牌时出老千 骗走了谁的50美元
I assure you I did not have to cheat to beat the likes of you two.
要赢你俩的钱 我根本用不着出老千
Easy.
别冲动
Gentlemen, allow me a moment to show you something quite miraculous.
两位 给我一点时间 我让你们见证一下奇迹
You just show us our money, Faraday!
交出骗走我们的钱 法拉第
Fifty-two cards.
52张扑克牌
– Pick a card. -We ain’t playing no game.
– 抽一张吧 – 我们才不和你玩游戏
You’ve got the drop on me.You’ll get a hoot outta this.
我已经在你们枪口下 你们还能看个魔术开开心
Come on, Earl, just pick one real quick.
拜托 厄尔 你就抽一张吧
You know how I like magic.
你知道我最爱看魔术
– All right, keep the gun on him. -Got it trained right on him.
好吧 把枪对准他 – 指着呢
No tricks now.
不许耍花样
Don’t let me see it.
别让我看到
Show your associate. Commit the card to memory.
给你的伙计看看 记住是哪张牌
When you’re ready, put the card back in the deck.
然后把扑克放回去
Don’t try nothing.
别耍花样
Keep your gun on me. That’s very good, Earl.
拿枪指着我 很好 厄尔
Now, there’s no way I can know what your card is
我不可能知道你抽的是哪张牌
because I didn’t see it.
因为我没看到它
– Yet… -Come on. Let’s go!
– 然 – 你快点
With a shuffle and a cut, miraculously,
只要洗一下扑克 很神奇的
your card.
就是这张
That ain’t his card.Man, you ain’t no magic man.
不是这张 你不会变魔术
That’s not it? Hold on.
不是吗?等等
Quit playing around before I blow your goddamn head off.
别胡闹了 不然我打爆你的头
Remember the plan, Earl. I get to kill him.
别忘了我们说好的 厄尔 由我来动手
You didn’t let me finish.
我还没说完呢
Your card was the king of hearts, right?
你那张牌是红桃K 对吧?
Is this your card?
这就是你的牌吧?
Now, you see? That was worth it, wasn’t it?
你看 这点时间值吧
– That was kind of good. -Pretty good.
– 这魔术不错 – 挺不错
That was…
这…
No, you just killed my brother.
不 你杀了我兄弟
– Should I kill you? -No. Please.
– 那我该杀了你吗? – 不 求你了
Would you like to see another magic trick?
还想再看个魔术吗?
No.
不了
Yeah.
好的
It’s called The Incredible…
这魔术就叫神奇…
No.
不
Disappearing…
消失的…
Ear.
耳朵
MY ear!
我的耳朵!
We are never gonna cross paths again.
我们再也不会见到彼此了
Please don’t kill me.
请别杀我
Keep your money, please.
我不要钱了
I didn’t want to kill him.
我本不想杀他的
He shouldn’t have touched my guns.
是他不该碰我的枪
The only way in is the valley floor,
只能从这个谷底进来
and the main road in and out is to the west.
进出的大路是向西的
Where’s the mine?
金矿在哪
Here.
在这
– And where’s Bogue? -Sacramento.
– 鲍格现在在哪? – 在萨克拉门托
Back in less than three weeks.
不到三个星期就会回来
And how many men you say you got left in town?
你们镇上还有多少成年男子
Forty, maybe.
大概四十来个吧
Farmers. Not fighters.
是农民 不是士兵
You understand what it means when you start something like this?
但你知道挑起这件事 就意味着什么吗
We did not start this, Mr. Chisolm.
这不是我们挑起的 奇森先生
What are you waiting on? Just get him under control.
还愣着干什么?把它驯服就行了
Spend all night at the saloon,and then you can’t even control a silly horse.
在酒吧泡了一晚上 你连一匹蠢马都驯服不了
Come on, lad, get in there!
拜托 伙计 加把劲
Silly horse? That’s a stallion.
蠢马?这可是一匹良种马
His name’s Jack, and he’s killed men before,so he oughta be careful.
他叫杰克 曾经还踢死过人 所以他应该小心点
– Easy, easy, easy! -I require my horse back.
– 慢点 慢点 -我想把我的马要回来
That horse.
就是这匹
Two days past.
两天前
Your horse against my Irish whiskey.
你押你的马 我押我的爱尔兰威士忌
Behind the saloon rolling dice.
我们在酒吧玩骰子
That, sir, is a lie. A complete, absolute…
你这是胡说 完全是…
Good Lord.
天哪
– Easy. -I thought that was a dream.
– 我本以为刚才是做梦呢
I thought you were a leprechaun. That was real?
以为你是个小妖呢 原来不是梦?
I was mistaken. I would like to buy my horse back.
我搞错了 我是想赎回我的马
Though I am light of funds at the moment.
不过我现在手头有点紧
So…
那么
Seems we have ourselves a Mexican standoff,
看来我们之间陷入了僵局啊
only between an Irishman and a Baptist,and I’m not sure how that ends.
一个爱尔兰人和一个基♥督♥徒的僵局 不知道会是什么结局
With you walking away
结局就是你走人
without your horse.
留下你的马
Now, Why’d you have to go and touch your gun for?
你为何要碰你的枪?
We were in the middle of a gentlemen’s negotiation.
我们只是在客气的商谈着
come on!
过来
How much for his horse?
他的马多少钱?