他们有魔鬼的气息
They got a goddamn Gatling gun!
他们有格特林机♥枪♥
Let ’em have it.
让他们尝尝
Let’s run!
快走
Get the fuck…
快走
Gavin, damn it!
盖文 该死的
Take cover!
隐蔽!
– Go on, Miss Emma. -Get down!
– 快走 艾玛小姐 -卧倒
They have a Gatling gun! A Gatling gun!
他们有一挺格特林机♥枪♥ 格特林机♥枪♥
Get inside! Inside, inside!
到屋里去 到屋里去
– Billy! -Hi Goody
– 比利 -嗨 古德
– Go! Gun! -Gatling gun!
– 快走 -格特林机♥枪♥
Move, get out of the way, go on!
让开 快走
Get down, get down!
趴下 趴下
Go on, Miss Emma, go!
快走 艾玛小姐 快走
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
They’re reloading! Stay down! Stay down!
他们在装子弹 别起来 别起来
Get down!
趴下
The children.
孩子们
– Get down. -Get down!
趴下 趴下
– Get down against the wall, come on! -Hey, Goody!
– 靠着墙趴下 快 -嘿 古德
– Yeah, I see ’em, I see ’em. -Let’s go, Billy!
– 我看到他们了 -我们走 比利
We gotta get these kids outta here.
必须把孩子们带走
All right, everybody, come on.
大家快点
– Everyone, up the stairs. -Quick, quick.
大家都上楼梯 快
– Quick, quick, quick. -Be careful.
快 快 小心点
Can’t walk. They got my leg, sir.
我走不了路 他们打中了我的腿
Schoolteacher, what are you doing up here?
老师 你在这儿干什么
I want to stay.
我要留下
Come on, now, get outta here!
走吧 离开这
Wrap that leg! Stop the bleeding.
把腿包扎一下 止血
Find some ammo. You did good…
找些弹♥药♥ 你做得很好
Shit!
该死的
We are giants put on this earth
我们是来到世上的巨人
to rid it of evil and to keep all that is good!
来铲除邪恶 保护一切善良的
– Straight to the field. Come on. -Quickly. Quickly!
– 直接去田里 快 -快 快
– Go on, children, hurry. -Come on.
孩子们 快
– Quickly. -To the field.
快 去田里
-Keep going, keep going! -Anthony!
– 别停下 别停下 -安东尼
– Quickly now. -Anthony!
– 快点 -安东尼
– Pa! Quickly! -Go,go,go.
– 爸爸 快 -快走 快走
– You can’t… -Go, go, go!
快走 快走
– Come on. Stay together. -Let’s go! Go, go, go.
快走 快走
Keep going! To the ridge line!
别停下 去山脊线
Come on. Just keep going.
走 一直走
Get down. Get down!
趴下 趴下
Come on. Come on.
走 走
Get down!
趴下
They’re coming!
他们来了
We’re running outta ammo, boys!
我们没弹♥药♥了 伙计
– Shit, Billy. -I knew you’d come back.
-该死的 比利 -我就知道你会回来
You did, did you? How’d you know that?
你知道? 你怎么知道的
You forgot this.
你忘了这个
– All right. Let’s do it. -Yeah!
好 我们干吧 – 好
You’re a disgrace.
你是我们中的败类
Over there! Over there!
去那边 去那边
Ammo, ammo!
弹♥药♥ 弹♥药♥
This is all we’ve got.
就这些了
This reminds me of what my daddy used to say.
这让我想起我爸以前常说的话
What’s that, Goody?
什么话 古德
What?
什么
Well, my daddy used to say a lot of things, you know.
我爸说过的话多了
– You all right? -Hell yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
So far, so good.
暂时还行
I might need a new vest.
但我要换个马甲了
Damn, we gotta do something about that gun.
我们必须干掉那挺机♥枪♥
Hey-

You know what?
知道吗
We’re even.
我们扯平了
For the horse. You don’t owe me anything.
那马是你的了 你不欠我的了
Well, you owe me.
但你欠我的
What’s that?
欠你什么
Cover.
掩护
Come on! Come on!
快 快
Over here!
到这边来
This side, Goody.
到这边 古德
Ride, Faraday, ride!
快 法拉第 快
What do we have here?
这是什么情况
Get the two in the back.
干掉后面两个
Hit the steeple.
瞄准教堂顶部
I got him!
我打中他了
Goody.
古德
Come on, boy!
来啊
Why don’t you stay down, boy?
还爬起来?
Let’s go, boys.
我们走
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Dynamite.
炸♥药♥
I’ve always been lucky with one-eyed jacks.
独眼龙总能给我带来好运
Dynamite!
炸♥药♥
Bring them
让他们进来
Bring them in
让他们进来
Chisolm?
奇森?
Should I know that name?
我知道这名字吗
You should know it from your obituary.
你会从你的讣告上看到
We connected, somehow?
我们有关系?
14th of October, 1867.
1867年10月14日
Did you hire renegade Greys to pillage and steal land in Kansas?
你是不是雇佣了一些叛变的南军士兵在堪萨斯州抢夺土地
Homesteaders.
都是些农民
Good people trying to make a life for themselves,
和这里的人一样
like these people here.
都是些勤劳善良的人们
If God didn’t want ’em sheared,
上帝让他们成为绵羊
he wouldn’t have made ’em sheep.
就是让我剪羊毛的
No.

Pick it up.
捡起来
Go on, pick it up. Pick it up.
来啊 捡起来 捡起来
Pick it up!
捡起来
You a God-fearing man?
你信仰上帝吗
Yeah.

Please, just leave.
请你走吧
Please leave me be! Please!
请放过我 求你了
Please.
求你
I… I beg your pardon.
我求你饶恕
I’ve done you wrong.
是我对不起你
God.
天啊
I want you to pray with me.
我要你跟我一起祈祷
All right?
好吗
Come on.
来吧
All right?
好吗
– Ask for forgiveness. -Wait.
– 请求宽恕 -等等
– Yeah, you can. -I…
– 你可以的 -我…
You close your eyes, and you pray.
你闭上眼睛 然后祈祷
Pray for my mother
为我母亲祈祷
that your men raped.
被你的手下强♥暴♥的
Go on, pray. You pray-
来吧 祈祷吧
Pray for my two sisters
为我的两个妹妹祈祷
that your men murdered.
被你的手下所杀的
That they strung up.
被他们吊起来
Did they pray when they put the rope around my neck?
他们把绳子套在我脖子上的时候祈祷了吗
Did they pray then?
他们祈祷了吗
Pray, pray-
祈祷 祈祷
I remember. Chisolm…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!