怎麽回事?
What’s happening? -Look at the clouds!
看看云团!
是魔法
It’s magic.
天晴了!
It’s clearing!
这是什麽?
What is it? -It’s sun, my darling.
是太阳,小宝贝
太好了
It’s good.
好美啊!
It’s beautiful!
阳光!
Sunshine!
你本应要跟着牠找寻你的命运
You were meant to follow her to your destiny.
送牠回家比较重要
This was more important.
来吧,爱黛,该回家了
Come on now, Adele. Time to go home.
长官,你踏出家门了!
Sir, you’re outside!

Yes. Yes.
那个军人?
The soldier?
妳应该死了
You were dead.
你应该死了
You were dead.
妳是不是…?
Do you…?
妳的意思是?
Do you mean?
那个男孩!
The boy!
彼得
Peter.
这个…是我妹妹
This is… this is my sister.
You’re– -Well…
-你是… -嗯…
-首先…让我说… -你还活着!还在我眼前!
First of all– Let me just say– -You’re alive! And here!
我有家人!
And family!
彼得!
Come on, Peter!
Incredible!
很不错
Good stuff. Good stuff.
好耶!
Oh.-Yeah!
他找到她了!
He found her!
这一拳是干嘛?
Ow! What was that for?
不要再跳楼了!
No more jumping off buildings!
魔法成功了!
The magic worked!
我害妳受伤了,我很抱歉,夫人
I’m sorry for the harm I’ve caused you, madam.
我恳求妳原谅
I beg your forgiveness.
啊,百合花!
Oh, lilies!
谢谢你,朋友
Thank you, my friend.
看看现在这个地方
Just look at the place now.
城镇恢复正常,看得到吗?
A town restored. Can you see?
你待在这裡已经一段时间了
You’ve been visiting for a while.
没错,但每次我想离开时
I know, but every time I try to leave,
就好像…不可能
it just seems… impossible.
就在这时,魔法珊瑚甦醒了
Just then, the magic coral woke up
大叫着把牡蛎赶走…
and chased the oysters away shouting–
“滚开,邪恶的软体动物!
“Begone, evil mollusks!”
走开!”
“Away!”
真的很可怕 谢谢
Ooh, that was really scary. -Thank you.
他们组织了一个完整的家庭
A whole family created.
妳怎麽找到这种异国风的纱线?
How do you find exotic yarn?
这是我的秘密,我是都市女性
Oh, I’ve got my secrets, you know? I’m a big city lady.
妳不是再为山羊做睡衣吧? 牠只会把睡衣吃掉
Tell me you didn’t make the goat more pajamas. All he does is eat them.
是的,但牠喜欢吃睡衣
Yes, but he likes eating pajamas.
来吧,趁热吃!
Come on, while it’s hot!
至于那隻大象
And as for the elephant,
牠确实很长寿
she lives a really long time,
长到有可能遗忘以前的事
long enough to test even an elephant’s memory.
但牠当然不会忘记彼得
But of course, she never forgets Peter.
我是说,牠怎麽可能忘记?
I mean, how could she?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!