彼得,你停止,马上停止!
Peter. Peter, just stop. Stop this minute!
-长官… -军人是不会飞的!我不准!
Sir– -Soldiers do not fly! I forbid it!
-长官,我… -不行!
Sir, I– -No!
你听我说
Now, you listen.
跟德史密决斗,你是走运
With De Smedt, you were lucky,
但这次,这次你要飞…
but this… this flying…
根本是不可能的
It is impossible.
我打败了德史密,我相信我会飞!
I beat De Smedt, and I believe I will fly!
我相信你会粉身碎骨,死掉
And I believe you will be crushed flat. Dead.
像你妹妹一样死掉!
Dead like your sister!
Huh? Oh…
看我的!
Watch me!
彼得,你怎麽了?
Peter, what’s wrong?
我明天要飞
I have to fly tomorrow,
但我不知道怎麽能飞
but I have no idea how to do that.
维尔纳说我会死,我又不是不知道!
Vilna says that I’m going to die.
Like I don’t know!
我清楚得很
Like I don’t already know.
我明天要飞,我必须飞起来
I have to fly tomorrow. I have to.
进来吧,你得吃点东西
Come inside. You need to eat.
然后我们谈谈
And we’ll talk.
快吃吧
Eat now.
这叫什麽?
What do you call this?
是炖菜,孩子
Stew, dear.
好了,彼得,关于飞行这回事
Okay, Peter, now, about this flying business.
紧紧跟着我,宝贝
Please, stay close, dear.
哈囉,小猫咪
Hello, honey.
妳一看到大象
As soon as you see the elephant,
我们就回孤儿院,那裡才安全
we’re going back to the orphanage where we’re safe.
我帮妳拿行李吧,修女?
Help you with your luggage, Sister? -Oh!
快点,宝贝,赶快点
Quickly, dear. Quickly.
现在妳明白 我们为什麽不去城市了,爱黛
Now you see why we don’t travel to the city, Adele.
危机四伏
Danger at every turn.
彼得
Peter.
彼得,你在哪裡?
Peter, where are you?
有人吗?
Hello? Hello?
要是我留住那男孩就好了,男孩
If only I’d kept the boy. The boy.
我们要撤退到驻防地
We’re retreating to the garrison.
Oh.
在驻防地重新集结!
Regroup at the garrison!
前进!
Go! Go! Go, go!
快跑!
Run!
撤退!
Retreat!
后退!
Fall back!
有人吗?
Hello? Hello?
听我说,你们必须离开这裡
Please, listen. You have to get out of here.
我们要撤退到驻防地
We’re retreating to the garrison.
他们的母亲,她是不是…?
Their mother, is she–?
带走两个孩子,我们在那裡会合
Take the children. I’ll meet you there.
我是军人,不懂怎样照顾初生婴儿
I’m a soldier. I don’t know how to care for a newborn.
对,那就只带男孩离开吧
Of course. Just the boy, then.
求求你,我一个人做不到
Please, I can’t do it alone.
好吧,但妳得马上离开
All right. But you have to leave at once.
我为宝宝拿点东西 我们在驻防地会合,快走!
I’ll gather things for the baby and meet you at the garrison. Now, go!
我该把她们两个都带走
I should have taken them both.
我很抱歉,小伙子
I’m so sorry, young man.
但我会保护你
But I’ll keep you safe.
我是军人
I’m a soldier.
彼得
Peter.
啊,把男孩留在我身边
Oh, the boy with me.
驻防地!
The garrison!
那裡还有人吗?
Is there anyone left?
没有生还者了!
No more survivors!
这裡不安全,修女!敌人要来了!
It’s not safe here, Sister! The enemy is coming!
要是我把男孩留在身边就好了
If only I’d kept the boy with me.
新的一天
A new day. -Hey, everybody! Hello!
大家好!哈囉!
一项不可能的新任务
A new impossible task.
以及同一位难搞的国王
And the same impossible King.
今天很适合看那孩子飞吧? 天上没有云…
Great day to watch the kid fly, eh? Not a cloud in the…
算了
Oh, strike that.
真可惜
It’s a shame, really,
因为如果我晒得黝黑
because, you know, with a tan…
谁也抵挡不了我的魅力
…I become irresistible.
我还是国王,对吧? 应该没发生过政♥变♥之类吧
I’m still King, right? I didn’t miss a coup or something.
她有笑过吗?
Does she ever laugh?
没笑过?
Never?
自出娘胎以来都没笑过吗?
Like, not ever?
自从她哥哥战死后就没笑过了
Not since her brother died in the war.
可怜
Oh dear.
耶!
Yeah!
他们说大象会在这裡 妳看得到牠吗,修女?
They said the elephant would be here. Can you see her, Sister?
跟着我,宝贝
Stay close, dear.
不要,跟在我身边!
No, stay with me! Stay with me!
大家好吗?
How’s everybody doing?
对,是我!
Yes, it’s me!
好,我们来欣赏不可能的事吧 那孩子在哪?
Okay. Let’s see something impossible. Uh, where’s the kid?
上面!
Up there!
这好像不太明智
Well, that doesn’t seem smart.
-他会没事的 -是的,没错
He’ll be all right. -Uh-huh. Yes, sure.

No, no, no, no, no.
不!
No!
-什麽事? -那男孩滑倒了
What is it? -The boy, he slipped.
不!
No!
抓紧!
Hold on!
跳!
Humph!
现在我要飞了!
And now, I will fly!
他要跳了!
He’s gonna jump!
这真是个超棒的主意!
This was a fantastic idea!
我会找到她的
I will find her.
现在,彼得!
Now, Peter!
Peter!

Wow.
我就知道!
I knew it!
我就知道那孩子会飞!
I knew the kid could fly!
好耶!是可能的!
Oh! It’s possible!
你在飞,彼得!
You are flying, Peter!
你在飞了!
You are flying!
什麽是可能的?这是可能的!
What is possible? It’s possible! It’s possible!
是可能的!彼得!
It’s possible! Peter!
他在飞!
He’s flying!
彼得!
Peter!
对不起!请让开!
Sorry! Excuse me!
太厉害了,彼得!
Whoa! Wonderful, Peter!
好耶,彼得!做得好!
Yay, Peter! Great job!
彼得!
Peter! Peter! Peter!
耶!
Yeah!
太好了!
Yeah! -Yes! Whoo!
好吧,我飞了!接下来呢?
All right, I flew! What’s next?
好吧,你完成了第二项不可能的任务
Well, you’ve done the second impossible task,
所以你只差一步就能拥有一头大象!
so, you are one step away from owning an elephant!
这样一说出来,感觉不太棒 要清理很多粪便啊
It doesn’t sound great when I say it out loud. A lot of cleaning up.
很大一坨,算了,好吧,很好
Huge. Anyway. Okay. Good.
好吧,第三项不可能的任务…
Okay, for the third impossible task…
我还没想到
I don’t have it yet.
不,我超爱一时兴起
No, I’m a spur-of-the-moment kind of king, you know?
我经常妙想天开
I… I come up with things on the fly, you know?
点子多得满天飞
Always winging it.
开玩笑,哎呀,是玩梗,但是…
It’s a joke. God, it’s a quip, but…
不用,抱歉,退下,孩子
Nope. Nope. Sorry. Stand down, son.
我要语出惊人时喜欢这样子
I just get like this when I’m about to say something incredible.
好,你准备好了吗?
Okay, kid, you ready?
你第三项不可能的任务…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!