我很感激今年的收成
And I’m thankful for the harvest this year.
上帝一直待我们不错
God’s been good to us.
我感激宝宝将降生,好让我有一个表弟
I’m thankful that the baby’s coming and I’m going to have a cousin.
我感激丹尼尔的位置还在
I’m grateful that Daniel’s seat beside me isn’t empty.
我已经…
I’ve…
我更多地了解了爱…
I’ve learned more about love…
在这个家庭生活的6个月中
in my six months with this family
比我在父亲房♥子里待的25年了解得还多
than I did in the 25 years in my father’s house.
我…
I have…
我在这里得到了无私的爱
I have received love here.
也得到了谅解
And I have received forbearance.
我感谢你们
And I thank you.
我会永远记得你们
I will always remember you.
所有人
Everyone of you.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
阿门
Amen.
开吃吧
Let’s dig in.
雷…
Ray..
我,嗯,得去跟女孩们说再见
I, uh, have to go say good-bye to the girls.
哦,那好吧
Oh, that’s all right.
它想待进家里就在家里吧
He can stay if he wants.
外面很冷
It’s awful cold.
当你来到这里,
When you come out here,
我知道你把这看做是凯斯牧师跟你父亲的协议 你不想结婚
I know you saw this as an agreement between your daddy and Reverend Case. Marrying wasn’t your idea.
我知道你可能决心离开,但…
I know you may have your mind set on leaving, but…
我不能让你在不知道我感受的情况下离开
I can’t let you go without telling you how I feel.
我已经爱上了你
I’ve fallen in love with you.
并且,我爱这个宝宝
And I love that baby.
对我来说,你是发生在我身上最棒的事情
For me, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened.
你是一个有天赋的女人
Livy, you’re a fine and talented woman.
你是一个糟糕的厨师,但是这不重要 因为我可以做饭
You’re a pitiful cook, but that doesn’t matter. I can do the cookin’.
我知道你的心向往着远方
I know you had your heart set on going to faraway places,
但是这个奥特罗城镇有悠久的历史
but there’s a good bit of history
如果你喜欢印第安峡谷和防空洞,
right here in Otero County. If you like Indian canyons and dugouts,
我可以帮你找到它们
I’ll help you find them.
你可以四处挖你想要的东西
You can dig around all you want.
听起来像我试图向你推销东西
Sound like I’m trying to sell you something.
结婚那天我没有带戒指
That day, when the preacher married us, I forgot the ring.
现在有了
I have one now.
雷,其实,我不知道我配不配得上你
Ray, the truth is, I don’t know if I deserve you.
不知道我们能不能一直下去
How do you know this could work?
我知道,因为…
I know, because…
总有一天你得原谅自己
someday you’re gonna forgive yourself.
你好我很抱歉我迟到了
Hi. I’m so sorry I’m late.
你好
Hi.
我知道你不会让我们失望
I knew you wouldn’t let us down.
嗯,莉薇,这是沃尔特
Um, Livy, this is Walter.
你好很高兴见到你
Hello. So nice to meet you.
嗯,你们打算去哪里呢?
Um, where-where do you…
哦,嗯,我们想往南走
Oh, uh, we thought we’d go south
就在我们看到凤蝶的地方
where we saw the Swallowtails.
那里快到新墨西哥洲了
That’s almost to New Mexico.
沃尔特请了长假
Walter’s on leave
他有一个表弟住在那里
and he’s got a cousin down that way.
我想我们可以送他过去
I thought we could drop him off.
你会冻坏的
You’ll freeze.
我没事
It’s fine.
沃尔特来自爱达荷州
Walter’s from Idaho.
抗冻
He’s tough.
嗯…
Um…
嗯,让我们出发吧
Well, uh, let’s get going.
我们有很长的车程
We have a long drive.
你疯了?
Are you insane?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他答应你什么了?
What did he promise you?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about…
弗劳瑞
Florie.
我在战俘队里看到过他
I’ve seen him on the work crew.
你给他做的制♥服♥?
Did you make his uniform?
如果你不愿意带我和沃尔特兜风,
If you’d rather not take me and Walter for a drive,
你应该跟我们说,莉薇
you should just let us out here, Livy.
弗劳瑞,住嘴!
Florie, stop it! You stop it.
你只是嫉妒我,因为他爱我
You’re just jealous because he loves me.
如果他爱你,为什么会离开呢?
If he loves you, why would he leave?
只要这战争结束了,他就自♥由♥了
As soon as this war is over,
他就自♥由♥了
he’ll be free.
如果有人发现了你帮助这个男人
If anyone finds out
你和罗斯会被判叛国罪
you helped this man, you and Rose will be accused of treason.
你余生都可能会在监狱里度过
You could go to prison for the rest of your lives.
弗劳瑞,这不仅是你一个人的事情
Florie, that uniform ties him not only to you
这还会牵扯到你家人,你父母
but to your family. To your father and your mother.
我父母与此无关
Father and mother have nothing to do with it.
罗斯也是
Nor does Rose.
听我说 你回家后要烧掉帮他做制♥服♥剩下的布料 一块都别剩下
Listen to me… you’re going to go home, you’re going to burn every scrap of fabric left from that uniform.
把他送给你的手镯找块野地丢掉,赶紧翻篇
You’re going to take that bracelet, you’re going to throw it into a field. Walk away, Florie, and never look back.
你只是感到孤独,所以你急于找一个人让你感觉好些
You’re lonely, and you’re reaching out for something to make it better.
你不能这么做,你将会用余生付出代价
But you can’t do this. You’ll be paying for it the rest of your life.
弗劳瑞?
Florie?
下车,告诉他你们同行会很危险
Get out of the truck… both of you. Tell him that it’s safer if you don’t travel with him.
你自己走会更安全
It’ll be safer if you travel alone.
没事 下来
It’s okay. Get down.
过来
Come here.
过来,坐下 别动
Come here. Come here. Sit. Stay. Stay.
沃尔特,我坦白说 即便你化装成宪兵也过不了边境
Walter, let me be frank with you. You’ll never make it across the border dressed as an MP.

Nein.
跟我来
Come with me.
这边走
This way.
我丈夫的房♥间在楼上
My husband’s room is right up these stairs.
打开衣柜换上他的衣服
Open the wardrobe and put on some clothes.
把你身上的衣服换下来
Leave the clothes that you’re wearing on the floor.
我丈夫随时可能回家 快点
My husband will be home any minute. Hurry.
来吧,富兰克林
Come on, Franklin.
听着…
Listen…
弗劳瑞爱你
Florie loves you.
很快这场战争将结束 你会获得自♥由♥
Soon this war will be over and you’ll be free.
如果你现在离开,你将如何找到她?
If you leave now, how will you find her?
你有什么喝的吗?
Do you have something to drink?
苦一点的?
Bitte?
好的 我可以做一些咖啡
Yes. I can make some coffee.
来吧,富兰克林
Come on, Franklin.
我是接线员威尔逊
Wilson operator.
-接线员,请帮我联♥系♥警长 -请稍等
-Operator, could you please connect me to the sheriff’s department?- One moment, please.
我是警长海恩斯 有什么事吗?
Sheriff’s Haynes. Can I help you?
警长,我是莉薇·辛格尔顿, 雷·辛格尔顿的妻子
Sheriff, this is Livy Singleton, Ray Singleton’s wife.
是的,夫人
Yes, ma’am.
我想让你知道,一个逃跑的战俘
I want you to know that an escaped POW
刚偷了我的车 上了22号♥公路
has just stolen my truck and is now headed down Route 22.
车上的汽油大概能让他走到桥那里 他没有武器,所以请不要伤害他
He should be running out of gas about the time he hits the bridge. He’s unarmed, so please don’t hurt him.
谢谢,辛格尔顿夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Singleton.
我们会安排人拦截
We’ll put someone on it right away.
还有警官,我快要临盆了 我需要救助
And officer, I’m in labor. I need some help.
莉薇?
Oh, oh. Livy?
你到底在干什么?
What in the world are you doing?
准备迎接我们的宝宝
Getting ready for our baby.
我们的宝宝要来了! 我们的宝宝…
Our baby’s coming! Our baby…
我会接玛莎过来!
I’ll send Martha right over!
快点!
Hurry!
谢谢你,医生
Thank you, Doctor.
你好
Hey there.
♪ Cheeks of rose ♪
♪ Tiny toes ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!