♪ Has our little baby ♪
♪ Eyes of blue ♪
♪ Fingers, too ♪
♪ Gotta love this baby. ♪
噢!
Aw!
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
这是给你的 什么?
This is for you. What?
美国的蝴蝶
Butterflies of America.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
没错 丹尼
That’s right, Danny.
这是爷爷的手表
This was your granddaddy’s watch.
有一天也会是你的,
And someday it’s going to be yours,
但在这之前,我会帮你保管
but in the meantime, I’ll just hold on to it for you.
我们得走了
We got to get going.
你妈妈要去寻宝
Your mama’s set on a treasure hunt.
这不是寻宝
It’s not a treasure hunt
这是他的第一次针对箭簇的
It’s his first archeological dig.
考古发掘,对不对?
For arrowheads, right?
准备好了吗?
Ready?
来吧,走喽
Come on, let’s go.
走吧
Let’s go.
我们要飞到那里
We’re going to fly there.