Fucking psycho.
他妈的变♥态♥
Fucking psycho.
他妈的变♥态♥
Fucking psycho.
Maria呢?
Where’s Maria?
谁?
Who?
你知道
You know who.
Maria, 我的女侍应
Maria, my waitress.
上帝, 你今天晚上真健谈
My, you’re chatty tonight.
亲爱的, 我就是你的女侍应
Darling, I’m your waitress.
这儿是怎么了? 我以前从没见过你
What’s going on here? I’ve never seen you before.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你每晚都来, 坐在同一张椅子上
You come in here every night, sitting on that same stool,
盯着你的咖啡看
staring at your coffee.
说实话,
To be honest,
我都开始以为你是哑巴了
I was starting to think you were a mute.
我要见Maria!
I wanna see Maria!
先生, 我们这里没有叫Maria的女侍应
Mister, there’s no Maria that works here.
所有人都参与了吗?
Is everybody in on it?
让我们来拿Trevor取乐吧?!
Let’s have a laugh on Trevor?!
是不是?!
Is that it?!
不管Ivan付给你多少, 他都是在浪费钱!
Whatever Ivan’s paying you, he’s wasting his money!
回家吧, 先生
Go home, mister.
睡一会儿吧
Get some sleep.
别忘了你的邮编
Don’t forget your Post-its.
上帝啊, Stevie
Christ, Stevie.
你怎么能这样?
How could you?
Nicholas?
Nicholas?
你得交电费, 伙计
You’ll have to pay your utility bills, partner.
你知道在黑暗里刮胡子有多难
You know how difficult it is shaving in the dark.
你对Nicholas做了什么?
What have you done with Nicholas?
我对Nicholas做了什么?
What have I done with Nicholas?
Nicholas.
Nicholas.
他现在听不见你说话, 朋友
He can’t hear you now, pal.
噢, 少来了, 你知道他死了
Oh, come off it, you know he’s dead.
是啊
Yep.
你得对你不健全的回忆做点什么, 朋友
You ought to do something about that faulty memory of yours, pal.
可能能让生活轻松一点
It might make your life a little bit easier.
顺便说一下
By the way…
我真是很喜欢你留给自己的条子
…I just love them little notes you leave yourself.
冰箱上的那个东西真是要我的命
That one on the refrigerator just kills me.
那么, 现在
Well, now.
伙计, 你的好客之道呢?
Where’s your hospitality, partner?
死吧!
Die!
我真希望没人进来他们也许会想歪了
I sure hope no one walks in. They might get the wrong idea.
你是谁?
Who are you?
看来你要做些解释了, 伙计
Well, looks like you got some explaining to do, partner.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你要去什么地方吗, Reznik先生?
You going somewhere, Mr. Reznik?
是啊, Shrike太太, 我要搬走了
Yeah, Mrs. Shrike, I’m moving.
我没有接到通知
I didn’t receive notice.
租约规定你要在30天之内以书面形式通知
Your lease requires you to give 30 days’ notice in writing.
我并没有计划要搬, 因为发生了一些事情
It wasn’t planned. Something came up.
你不用把安全押金退给我了
You can keep my security deposit.
反正我也用不着了
I won’t be needing it anyway.
真的吗, Reznik先生
Really, Mr. Reznik.
你一直都是一个很好的房♥客啊
You used to be such a good tenant.
我只是不太明白
I just don’t understand it.
噢, 这个真可爱, 不是吗?
Oh, isn’t that pretty?
你想卖♥♥吗?
Would you care to sell it?
不
No.
那是我妈妈的
It was my mother’s.
我已经都安排好, 要把这些东西都捐掉
I’ve made arrangements to donate all my things.
今天下午会有卡车来运
A truck will be coming by this afternoon.
如果你想把东西送人的话
Well, if you’re just gonna give it away…
Shrike太太, 请原谅我, 我有点着急
If you’ll excuse me, Mrs. Shrike, I’m in a bit of a hurry.
我想报告一起交通肇事逃逸
I’d like to report a hit-and-run.
我们还是需要记录你的证词
We’re still gonna need to record your statements.
以后吧
Later.
现在我只想睡觉
Right now, I wanna sleep.
只想睡觉
I just wanna sleep.