My ex.
也许是打电♥话♥来祝我母亲节快乐
Probably calling to wish me a happy Mother’s Day.
你能不能?
Could you…?
可以, 吹灰之力
Yeah, no sweat.
我带Nicholas去坐个游艺项目
I’ll take Nicholas for a ride.
谢谢
Thanks.

Hi.
你认识我妈妈多长时间了?
How long have you known my mother?
哦, 大约一年
Oh, about a year.
你怎么认识她的?
How did you meet her?
恩, 我们就那么认识了
Well, we just kind of met.
你会再和她约会吗?
Are you gonna see her again?
嗯, 希望会
Well, I hope so.
你喜欢吗?
Would you like that?
我想是的
I guess so.
嘿, 你想知道个秘密吗
Hey, you wanna know a secret?
什么?
What?
我的父亲在我像你这么大的时候离开了我们
My father left us when I was your age.
想知道其他事情吗?
You wanna know something else?
那使我认识到我有一个多么好的妈妈
It made me realize what a wonderful mother I had.
有一天你也会认识到这一点的
You’ll realize that too someday.
那是什么?
What’s that?
恩, 是怪物之旅
Well, that’s a ride.
“666号♥路”那是什么意思?
“Route 666.” What’s that mean?
呃, 公路就是你要远行的时候要走的一条路
Well, a route is a road you take when you’re on a long journey.
我们可以进去吗?
Can we go on it?
这个嘛, Nicholas, 也许我们应该等你妈妈
Well, Nicholas, maybe we should wait for your mother.
等她干什么?
What for?
通过666号♥路, 你将直达地狱
You’re going straight to hell on Route 666.
你有胆就来坐吧
Ride it if you dare.
通过666号♥路, 你将直达地狱
You’re going straight to hell on Route 666.
看来有人刚得了一场大病
Looks like someone had a bad crack-up.
满足她的需要, 牛仔
Fill her up, cowboy.
我们最近不会在那儿吃饭吧, Nicholas?
Won’t be eating there anytime soon, eh, Nicholas?
看那个
Look at that.
你应该闭上你的眼睛, Nicholas
Maybe you should close your eyes, Nicholas.
好吧
Okay.
上帝啊
Jesus.
好家伙, 这一趟可真够劲
Boy, this is one heck of a ride.
是啊
Yeah.
“阴毛女人”
“Shady Lady.”
噢, 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
停车!
Stop!
上帝啊
Jesus.
转右, Nicholas转右, 右
Take a right, Nicholas. Take a right. A right.
Nicholas?
Nicholas?
Nicholas?
Nicholas?
嘿, Nicholas!
Hey, Nicholas!
我需要帮助!
I need some help here!
喂, 谁去找个医生!
Okay. Somebody get a doctor!
坚持住, Nicholas, 我去找人帮忙!
Hang on, Nicholas. I’m going for help!
Nicholas!
Nicholas!
向上帝发誓, 我不知道是怎么回事
I swear to God, I don’t know what happened.
他有癫痫症, 我应该早些告诉你的
He’s epileptic. I should have told you.
我去叫辆救护车 -不, 不用了
I’ll call an ambulance. -No. It will pass.
没事了, 宝贝
It’s okay, baby.
你有胆就来坐吧
Ride it if you dare.
有段时间没有犯过了, 我没有想到要提这件事
This hasn’t happened for a while. I didn’t think to mention it.
我会因为带他去坐那个玩艺杀了自己的
I could kill myself for taking him on that ride.
没事的, 不是你的错
It’s okay. It’s not your fault.
他甚至都不会记得
He won’t even remember it.
就像什么都没有发生一样
It’ll be as if nothing ever happened.
想进来么?
Wanna come in?
我想喝一杯可能对你有帮助
I think you could use a drink.
我希望葡萄酒合你的胃口
I hope wine’s okay with you.
嗯, 很有效
That’ll work.
如果你在家都不能放松, 家里还有什么好呢?
What good is a home if you can’t relax in it?
我将不得不记住这句话
I’ll have to remember that.
Trevor, 我能问你件事吗?
Trevor, can I ask you something?
我的律师应该在场吗?
Should my lawyer be present?
你为什么总是留这么慷慨的小费?
Why are you always leaving me such generous tips?
是吗?
Do I?
咖啡和派就要20美元?
Twenty dollars for coffee and pie?
还有娱乐
And entertainment.
娱乐? -你啊
Entertainment? -You.
Trevor, 你不用非得用钱来买♥♥我的友谊
Trevor, you don’t have to buy my companionship.
对不起, 我
Sorry, l…
不是那个意思
It wasn’t meant that way.
如果你真的想宠爱我的话, 什么时候带我去看个电影吧
If you really wanna spoil me, take me to the movies sometime.
说定了
It’s a deal.
上帝, 这个杯子上一定有个洞
My goodness, there must be a hole in this glass.
我去拿
I’ll get it.
你等一下我 -谢谢
You wait on me enough. -Thanks.
左手边最后一个门
It’s the last door on the Left.
Reznik.
Reznik.
我要你今天修机器
I want you on the Swansea lathe today.
Sanchez在哪儿?
Where’s Sanchez?
那和这不相干, Reznik我是要你作
That’s an irrelevant question, Reznik. I’m asking you.
他妈的
Shit.
Tom, 如果有任何我们能帮忙的, 告诉我们
Tom, if there’s anything else we can do for you, let us know.
谢谢你, Furman先生
Thank you, Mr. Furman.
好运
Good luck.
再见
I’ll see you, now.
嘿, 看看是谁, 我们的哥们Miller, 你好吗?
Hey, look who it is. My man Miller. You okay?
很好, 很好, All right -想开点
Good. Good. All right. -You be easy, now.
没错, 兄弟, 想开点
Yeah, man, take it easy.
上帝, Miller
My God, Miller…
我不知道从何说起?
…where do I begin?
不, 别费力气了, 孩子, 没有什么要说的
Don’t sweat it, kid. There’s nothing to say.
我希望有什么我可以补偿你的
I wish there was some way I could repay you.
这个嘛, 作为开始, 把你的左胳膊给我吧
Well, for starters you could give me your left arm.
事实上, 这就是我今天过来的原因, 对吗, Tucker?
In fact, that’s why I came by here today, isn’t it,Tucker?
完全公平
Fair is fair.
我们逗你呢, 小子
We’re just razzing you,kid.
你留着你的左胳膊, 我留着我的补偿金
You keep your left arm. I’ll keep my settlement.
我听说有一个人要付出胳膊和腿
Hell, I’ve heard there’s guys that will give an arm and a leg
才能得到像我这么多的补偿金呢, 所以, 我想你可以认为我是幸运的
to get a deal like this. So I guess you can call me lucky.
呃, Miller, 如果有任何我可以做的
Well, Miller, if there’s anything I can do…
不, 没关系啦
No, forget it.
不要内疚啦
No hard feelings.
我们回头见, 哥们儿
I’ll see you around, pal.

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!
来人啊!
Somebody!
救命! 来人啊!
Somebody help me! Somebody!
Reznik?
Reznik?
冷静, 我来了, 我来了, 冷静, 冷静, 冷静, 好吗?
Be cool, I got you, I got you. Be cool, be cool, be cool. All right?
谁干的?
Who did it?
有人动了他妈的断路器, 还是你们都有份?
One of you threw the fucking breaker! Or was it all of you?
冷静点, 哥们 -是你吗, Jones? 是你吗?
Cool your heels, man. -Was it you, Jones? Was it you?
Hey! -是你吗? 是你吗?
Hey! -Was it you? Was it you?
没人动过, 你这个混♥蛋♥, 你又开始想像了
Nobody did shit, you asshole. You’re imagining things again.
噢, 是吗? 你最近和Ivan钓过鱼吗, Reynolds?
Oh, yeah? You been fishing with Ivan lately, Reynolds?
那条那条金枪鱼钩咬的怎么样?
How’s that… ? How’s that tuna biting?
我们看看你怎么解释这个吧
Let me see you talk your way out of this one.
哪儿去了?
Where is it?
好啊, 现在是他妈怎么回事, Reznik?
Christ. What the fuck now, Reznik?
他妈的怎么回事? Hey, 把他从我身上拉开
What the hell? Hey, get him off me.
你♥他♥妈♥这个混♥蛋♥
You’re through, you fuck.
收拾好你的破烂然后他妈滚出去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!