你是谁?
Who are you?
上帝啊
Jesus.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我看起来还好吗?
Don’t I look okay?
你要是再瘦的话, 就没剩下什么了
If you were any thinner, you wouldn’t exist.
别闹了
No.
Trevor
Trevor?
你还有半个小时呢
You still got half an hour.
我可以给你作鸡蛋吃
I could fix you some eggs.
我累了
I’m tired.
不过谢谢了
But thanks.
加把劲, 小子们, 注意你手中的活, 不是你们的屁♥股♥
Let’s go, monkeys. Watch your work, not your ass.
快点, 伙计们, 不要停
Come on, guys, keep it moving.
遵命, 遵命, Tucker老大, 去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Yes, sir. Yes, sir, Master Tucker. Motherfucker.
嘿
Hey.
那台机器为什么停下来了!
Why is that machine down?
维护
Maintenance.
需要7分钟才能启动
It takes seven minutes to power up that mill.
我用什么来补回那7分钟, Miller? 用你的薪水吗?
Where am I gonna make up that seven minutes, Miller? Your paycheck?
别太嚣张了, Tucker, 你知道那样违反操作规定
Back off, Tucker, you know it’s against regulations.
什么操作规定?
What regulations?
根据职业安全与卫生条例1989年规定
Lockout devices must be in place
清洗维护所有重型机械设备时, 锁定装置必须放到锁定位
during cleaning and maintenance of all heavy machinery. OSHA, 1989.
是吗? 快给国会议员写信吧
Yeah? Write your congressman.
你最好动作快点
And hurry that up.
恭喜你, Reznik
Congratulations, Reznik.
你刚刚上了我的黑名单
You just made my shit list.
她抓住他的大腿, 对吧?
She copping his joint, right?
他告诉她, 你知道的, 宝贝这个宝贝那个的
And he’s telling her, you know, “Baby,” this, “Baby,” that,
就像他妈的Barry White(乐手)那样唧唧歪歪
chatting her up like motherfucking Barry White.
说他要做什么
Talking about what he gonna do to it
让她那里有感觉怎样之类的
and how he gonna make the coochie feel and all that.
没错 -然后, 她停下来
That’s right. -So then, she stops,
她抬起头望着他说
she looks up at him with these big old puppy dog eyes, and she’s like,
听起来真不错, 不过我没有那活儿
“That sound good, papi, but me no have no coochie.”
于是, 我那哥们儿说, “什么?!”
So my man’s like, “Say what? ”
他往下一看才明白, 原来”她”是个男的!
He looks down, and he realizes the she is a he.
哥们儿, 这是简直是胡扯
Man, that’s bullshit.
你想告诉我那个妓♥女♥除了一条皮带什么也没穿
You mean to tell me that the ho is wearing nothing but a thong
而那个傻瓜却看不出区别来?
and this fool can’t tell no difference?
嘿, 兄弟, 他当时来的是”团身体♥位♥”
Hey, man, he had one of them tuck jobs.
拜托, Jonesy, 你知道怎么做的
Come on, Jonesy, you know how they do that.
你可能知道, 我可不知道 -嗯, 随变你
You might, I don’t. -Yeah, whatever.
嘿, Reznik晚上要不要玩牌?
Yo, Reznik. You up for some cards tonight?
不行, 我有事
Can’t. Got plans.
妈的! 看, 这个小气鬼在每次我们要打牌的时候都说一样的话
Shit. See, this nigga say the same thing every poker night.
嘿, 你怎么了? 你以前不这样啊?
Man, what’s up with you? You used to be all right.
他以前是参加, 不过没正常过
Well, he used to hang, but he ain’t never been all right.
你要知道, Jackson
You may not realize it, Jackson,
有些男人喜欢让女人陪着的
but some men prefer the company of women.
谁? 辣妹, 他瘦的没屁♥股♥!
Who? Howdy Doody? He don’t get no booty.
也许他也有”团身体♥位♥”的约会
Maybe he got a date. One of them tuck jobs.
没有, 你妈说她没空
No, your mother said she couldn’t make it.
雷兹尼克的话够尖锐
Reznik talking smack.
打出了妈妈这张牌 -Hey
Pulled out the mother card, baby. -Hey.
你还好吧?
You okay?
我看起来不好吗?
Don’t I look okay?
你要是再瘦的话, 就没剩下什么了
If you were any thinner, you wouldn’t exist.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能是幻觉吧
Déjà vu.
你太疲劳了, 你需要睡眠
You’re tired. You need to sleep.
你是怎么做到的? -什么?
How do you do it? -What?
睡的那么少, 气色还能那么好
Sleep so little and still look so good?
你是在和我调情吗?
Are you flirting with me?
只是同病相而已怜
Commiserating.
想把我喂胖? -是又怎么样?
You trying to fatten me up? -What if I am?
我要的应该是蓝莓的
Suppose I wanted blueberry.
那个你昨天晚上吃过了
You had that last night.
别把我当傻瓜, Trevor Reznik
You don’t fool me, Trevor Reznik.
我已经看透你了
I have you figured out.
看清了, 嗯?
You do, huh?
你还知道我什么情况?
What else do you know about me?
我知道你孤独
That you’re lonely.
如果你像我一样在这里工作了这么长时间
When you work graveyard as long as I have,
你就能分辨出人的性格了
you get to know the type.
Hey.
人人都会孤独, Trevor
Everyone gets lonely, Trevor.
这没什么丢人的
It’s nothing to be ashamed of.
我怎么会孤独呢
How can I be lonely
有你陪着我的时候?
when I have you to keep me company?
结♥帐♥
Check, please.
乘坐87航♥班♥的乘客, 请到9号♥登机闸, 现在已经开始登机
Flight 87 to Miami now boarding at gate nine.
… 低气压带正在继续形成
… low pressure system that continues to build
400里的大西洋海岸
four hundred miles off the Pacific coast.
目前估计, 这片低气压带
Current estimates are that the system
将造成周三晚上的降雨
should make landfall by Wednesday night,
预计风速将达到40里每小时
with winds over 40 miles per hour predicted.
(书名: 白♥痴♥)
(杜斯托也夫斯基 著)
哟! Reznik!
Yo! Reznik!
到Furman的办公室去, 马上!
Furman’s office. Now!
你最近怎么样, Reznik?
How you doing, Reznik?
有什么事情?
What’s this about?
坦率讲, 我有点担心你
Frankly, I’m concerned about you.
说实话, 我觉得你看起来像一坨屎
To be honest, I think you look like toasted shit.
我最近有很多心事
I’ve had a lot on my mind lately.
有什么我们能帮忙的吗?
Anything we could help with?
不用了, 谢谢, 我自己都能解决
No, thanks. It’s nothing I can’t handle.
要不要看医生?
Wanna see the doctor?
不需要, 我真的没事
It’s not necessary. I’m fine, really.
你是不是吸毒了, Reznik?
Are you doing drugs, Reznik?
工会代表在哪里?
Where’s the shop steward?
他来不了
He couldn’t make it.
没有工会代表在场的情况下, 我根本不应该进来
I shouldn’t even be in here without a union rep.
知道我的意思了吧? -嗨, Trevor
See what I mean? -Look, Trevor,
我知道你的感觉, 相信我
I understand how you feel, believe me,
但是没什么好担心的
but there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
那我就回去工作了
Then I’ll just get back to work.
Trevor, 先等等
Trevor, not yet.
我需要你的尿样
I need to ask you for a UA.
看起来要下雨
Look like rain.
收音机里说有风暴就要来了
Radio says there’s a storm on the way.
我想他们说的没错
Guess they’re right.
我要说暴风雨已经来了
I’d say it’s already here.
你是早班的?
You on the first shift?
是啊 -我也是
Yeah. -Me too.
真有趣, 我以前从没见过你
That’s funny, I never seen you before.
我来过
I been here.
我在维修站工作
I work in the pit.
我刚接了Reynolds的班
I just picked up Reynolds’ shift.
Reynolds哪去了?
Where’s Reynolds?
联邦调查局把他抓走了
Feds picked him up.
还出示了逮捕证
Old warrant.
我叫Ivan
I’m Ivan.
Trevor.
Trevor.
那么
Well,
我想我最好开始
I guess I’d better be getting back.
我听说那个Tucker是个真正的混♥蛋♥
I hear that Tucker guy can be a real prick.
完全正确
You got that right.
回头见
I’ll see you around.
怎么了?