打消我丈夫的牛仔竞技的念头
Get this rodeoing idea
out of my husband’s head.
嗯 这要求挺艰巨的
Well, that’s
a pretty large order.
是你把这想法灌输给他的
You put the idea into his head
那么你也可以把它打消掉
you can get it out.
我可以吗?
Can I?
他赢的那400美元真的让他很兴奋
That 400 bucks he won
that’s really touched him off.
他觉得自己每天都能赢这么多
He thinks he can do
that good every day.
你知道他不能 你知道他只是运气好
You know he can’t.
You know he was just lucky.
嗯 他已经下定决心了
Well, he’s got his mind made up.
我们一直过得很好
We’ve been doin’ good..
真的很好
…real good.
别让他把这一切都白白扔掉
Don’t let him throw it all away.
他会听你的
He’ll listen to you.
听着 这是他的主意 不是我的
Look, this rodeoing’s
his idea, not mine.
那就别跟他走
Then don’t go with him.
如果你不走 他也不会走
If you don’t go, he won’t go.
他只是想得到他想要的东西
The guy’s only tryin’
to get somethin’ he wants.
我也想得到 但不是通过那样的方式
I want it, too,
but not that way.
不是通过牛仔竞技
Not rodeoing.
一个牛仔还能有什么手段?
How else is a cowhand
gonna get it?
牛仔唯一能赚大钱的方式就是牛仔竞技
The only way a cowhand can make
any real dough is rodeoing.
韦斯很厉害 他会赚大钱的
Wes is good.
He’ll make a potful of money.
这大钱你要分走一半
Of which you’ll take half.
但留给他的钱还是比他留在这里工作一辈子赚的钱都多
Which will still leave him more than he’ll
make here if he works ‘the rest of his life.
我只想看到这世界上的一个人能得到他想要的 仅此而已
I just want to see one guy in this
world get what he wants, that’s all.
对你来说很划算 不是吗?
A pretty good deal
for you, wasn’t it?
抱韦斯的大腿?
Latchin’ on to Wes?
抱大腿?
Latchin’ on?
据说韦斯是在一个玉米粉蒸肉店里发现的你
They tell me Wes found you
in a tamale joint.
没错
That’s right.
据说什么都比在一家玉米粉蒸肉店工作好
They tell me anything’s better
than working in a tamale joint..
为此你不惜结婚
…even marriage.
听着
Look..
我得给你解释一些事情
..I’m gonna explain
something to you.
我的家人都是水果采摘工
My folks were fruit pickers.
我爸爸是个流浪汉
My pa was a drifter.
我是在帐篷和营地里长大的
I grew up in tents and camps.
直到我十九岁 我才知道丝♥袜♥是什么东西
I never knew what a pair of silk
stockings was like until I was 19.
我们从来没有过房♥子
We never had a house.
我总是嫉妒人们有房♥子住 能有个地方可以待着
Got so, I was always jealous of people who
lived in houses and…stayed in one place
还有人可以去爱
and had somebody to love.
这就是我所能想到的一切
That’s all I could ever
think about.
我选择和韦斯结婚
I picked Wes out to marry..
我很慢很小心地选了他
…and I picked him real slow
and real careful.
我选他不是因为他会骑野马
And I didn’t pick him for
the wild horses he could ride
或者因为他可能赢金腰带扣
or the gold belt buckles
he might win.
但如果他明早醒来还想去参加竞技的话
But if he still wants
to go in the morning..
我要和他一起去
…I’m going with him..
因为有一件事 我是绝不容许你做的
…because there’s one thing
I’m not gonna let you do..
那就是把他变成像你一样的流浪汉!
…and that’s turn him into
a saddle tramp like yourself!
好一个红发女人啊
Redheads.
是什么让一个男人觉得 红发女郎会有不同?
What gives a guy the idea
that redheads are any different?
她们脾气都很差
All they got is bad tempers.
– 韦斯
– 在
– Wes?
– Yeah.
就像我说的 一旦我们凑齐买♥♥牧场的钱 我就不干了
Like I said…as soon as we get
the ranch money together, I quit.
– 一言为定吗?- 一言为定
– Is it a deal?
– It’s a deal.
嗯 还等什么?
Well, what are we waiting for?
好的 奇科
Alright, Chico.
谷仓在那边
Barns are over that way.
– 再赌五块 -好的 伙计
– I’ll take five again.
– Alright, buddy.
– 啊!- 再来十块
– Ah!
– Ten more.
– 很好 艾德
– 好的 来
– That’s good, Ed.
– Alright, here.
– 赌十块
– 二十
– I’ll shoot for ten bucks.
– Twenty.
– 十块?- 是的
– Ten is right, huh?
– That’s a bet.
– 再给我来十块 – 好
– Ten more for me.
– Yeah.
好!
Yeah!
– 妈的
– 妈的
– Crap.
– Crap.
我没钱了
That cleans me out.
借我五十怎么样?
How about loanin’ me 50 bucks?
抱歉 伯吉斯 今天不行
Sorry. Not today, Burgess.
怎么 你怕讨不回来了?
What’s the matter, you scared
you won’t get it back?
格雷西说 任何人都不应该再借钱给你
Gracie said nobody should
loan you no more money.
格雷西说?你跟谁掷骰子 和我还是和我老婆?
Gracie said? Who you shootin’
crap with, me or my wife?
我得去睡一会儿
I got to get some shut-eye.
我今天下午要参加套绳
I’m ropin’ this afternoon.
我最讨厌吝啬鬼了
If there’s anything I hate,
it’s a tightwad.
我要退役了
I’m quitting.
这是你要做的最后一件事
That’s the last thing
you’re about to do.
我要勾销那笔钱!
I’ll cut that money loose!
嘿 悠着点
Hey, hey, hey, take it easy
嘿 别在这儿闹 牛仔
Hey, you’re kickin’ up
a lot of dust, cowboy.
今天不是你的幸运日
Today just ain’t your lucky day.
明天再来试试掷骰子吧
You try the dice tomorrow.
不是掷骰子的问题
It ain’t the dice.
谢谢 他最近酗酒很严重
Thanks. He’s been hittin’
the bottle pretty hard.
接受不了失败 就不应该来玩骰子
Well, a man shouldn’t shoot crap
if he can’t stand to lose.
不是因为这个 他在夏延被梵天牛给顶了
But it ain’t that. He got gored
with a Brahma up in Cheyenne.
有多严重?
How bad?
一只角顶到了他的脸颊
A horn caught him in the cheek.
嗯 除非迫不得已 我是不会用的
Well, I wasn’t gonna use it
unless I had to.
我想我要在比赛前休息一会儿
Think I’ll lay down a while
before the show.
– 你就是麦克劳德 对吗?
– 没错
– So you’re McCloud, ain’t you?
– That’s right.
– 很高兴见到你
– 谢谢
– Glad to see you.
– Thanks.
来吧 韦斯 我们最好给奇科喂点粮
Well, come on, Wes.
We better grain Chico.
– 你饿了吗
– 不饿
– You hungry?
– No.
他脸上那道疤真吓人
That’s a terrible scar he had.
嗯 梵天牛挺可怕的
Yeah. Brahmas are pretty spooky.
野马♥会♥把你甩下去 然后跑开
A bronco will shake you loose
and then walk off and leave you
但公牛不然
but not a bull.
公牛会紧追你不放
A bull will keep

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!