Oh, I used to, a long time ago.
像它这样的马值两三千美元
Horse like him
is worth $2000-3000.
你可以把他卖♥♥了 买♥♥下你想要的牧场
You could sell him and help pay
for that ranch you want.
我想两者兼得
Aim to have both.
给你看些别的东西
Show you somethin’ else.
小牛套索 50美元
骑无鞍野马 25美元 骑野马…
“Calf Roping, $50,
Bareback, $25, Bronc Riding..”
你老婆知道你花这些钱参加牛仔竞技吗?
all this money on the rodeo?
嗯 如果我下个月在圣安吉洛赢了的话 再告诉她
Well, I’ll tell her if I make out
alright next month at San Angelo.
对抗那些顶尖的职业牛仔 你连买♥♥个汉堡的钱都赢不来
You couldn’t win a hamburger
money against top professionals.
我不可能一开始就赢 我知道
Not right away. I know that.
但我学得很快
But I learn fast.
你真是个狡猾鬼
You’re a pretty sharp article.
你真的是
You are for a fact.
你脑袋里一直以来想的就是这个 不是吗?
You just had one thing in the back of
your mind all this time, haven’t you?
我不认为我做错了什么
I don’t figure
I’ve done anything wrong.
当然 我想如果我把你弄来这儿工作
Sure, I thought
if I get you on here
也许你会…帮我一些忙
maybe you’d…help me some.
以路易丝和我现在攒钱的速度
At the rate Louise
and me are going now
还需要十五年的时间才能买♥♥下耶利米的地♥产♥
it’ll take us 15 more years
before we get Jeremiah’s place.
我老婆比我更有耐心
My wife’s got a lot more
patience than I have.
感觉我们这辈子都不会有自己的地♥产♥…
Don’t figure we’ll ever own
a place of our own..
除非我们能找到捷径
…lessn and we find
some shortcut.
我知道我想要什么
I know what I want..
而且我不用花十五年的时间
…and it won’t take
no 15 years.
– 嗨 亲爱的
– 嗨
– Hi, honey.
– Hi.
你上周从银行取了125美元?
You take $125
out of the bank last week?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
是的 没错 我…
Yeah, that’s right, I..
忘记和我说了?
Forgot to mention it?
嗯 我…我一直在想怎么和你说
Well, I-I sort of been
tryin’ to get around to it.
要这钱用来干什么?
What was it for?
哦 我把它交到圣安吉洛了
Oh, I sent it to San Angelo.
为什么?
Why?
牛仔竞技的入场费
Entry fees in a rodeo.
你也忘了和我说这个
That’s something else
you forgot to mention.
哦 我本想等结束之后再告诉你的
Oh, I was gonna tell you
when it was over.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
给我什么惊喜?
Surprise me with what?
断腿?断脖子?
A broken leg? A broken neck?
听着 我很厉害!
Look, I’m good!
杰夫知道的 他一直在教我!
Jeff knows.
He’s been teachin’ me!
杰夫·麦克劳德 伟大的过气明星!
Jeff McCloud,
that great has-been!
瑞格会怎么看待他的一个工人要休假?
What’s Rig gonna think about one of
his hands up and takin’ a vacation?
他知道我要去圣安吉洛
Well, he knows
I’m going to San Angelo.
如果他发现你参加了一次牛仔竞技
If he finds out
you’ve been in a rodeo
他会立刻解雇你的
he’ll fire you
right off the job.
哦 工作 工作…
Oh, job, job..
当一个男人看起来要失业的时候 他的妻子就开始恐慌
The minute it looks like a guy’s gonna
lose his job, his wife gets panicky.
这就是为什么我没有告诉你 我取了钱
That’s why I didn’t tell you
I drew out the money.
我就知道你会这样
I knew you’d act like this.
听着 伙计 没人会惊慌的
Look, buster,
nobody’s gettin’ panicky.
我只是想端正我们的行为
I’m just tryin’
to keep us straight.
别再自欺欺人了
And stop kiddin’ yourself.
你不是唯一想把我从杂货店柜台后面娶走的人
You ain’t the only guy who tried to take me from behind

that counter in that hash house and set me up in business.
你不是最高大的
You ain’t the biggest
你不是最强壮的
you ain’t the strongest.
你不是最有钱的 也不是最帅的
You ain’t the richest,
and you ain’t the prettiest.
但只有你 和我想要的是同样的东西
But you’re the only one
who wanted what I wanted.
– 体面稳定的生活 我们…
– 亲爱的
– A decent steady life. We–
– Honey..
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你胜过世界上的一切
I love you more than anything
in the whole world.
但我想得到我应得的东西
But I want to get my place.
我想用绳子套住我自己的牛 就一次!
I want to toss a rope
over my own cow, just once!
韦斯 你是成年人 你爱怎么做就怎么做
You’re a grown man, Wes.
You do what you like.
我就是这么打算的
I aim to.
我要去圣安吉洛
I’m going to San Angelo.
乔·伯吉斯 皮蒂·门多萨 吉姆·巴尼
“Joe Burgess,
Petey Mendoza, Jim Barney
瑞德·洛根 杰克·尼莫
Red Logan, Jack Nemo.”
阵容相当不错
That’s a pretty good line-up.
嘿 你在有马鞍骑术比赛里要骑的是“高压电”
Hey, you draw High Voltage
in the saddle bronc.
我认识那匹马
I know that horse.
“秃鹰” “黑视”
“Bald Eagle, Blackout
“边缘战士” “比利小子”
Raw Deal, Billy The Kid.”
这些是艾尔·道森的马…
这些是不是艾尔·道森的马?
– That’s Al Dawson’s stock.
– Ain’t that Al Dawson’s stock?
是的 杰夫
That’s right, Jeff.
这些马有什么问题吗?
Is somethin’ wrong
with the stock?
不 只是我以前从来不知道
他还会来这么远的南方干活
No, I just never knew him
to work this far south before.
不过 我认识你要骑的那匹马
I know that horse of yours,
though.
在圣乔和丹佛 我在它身上赢过当日奖金
(day money,牛仔竞技比赛当天给予最佳选手的奖金)
I won the day money
on him at St. Joe and Denver.
嘿 尼莫!
Hey, Nemo!
– 真是出人意料啊
– 那家伙是谁?
– Well, what do you know?
– Who’s the dude?
你是什么人 避雷针推销员吗?
What are you,
a lightnin’ rod salesman?
嗨 你这个农夫
Hi, you sodbuster.
我听说你最近一直在种地
I hear you’ve been
dirt farming lately.
是啊 差不多
Yeah, pretty near.
韦斯·梅里特 来见见瑞德·洛根和杰克·尼莫
Wes Merritt, I want you to meet
Red Logan and Jack Nemo.
嗨 韦斯
Hi, Wes.
我没在参赛名单上看到你的名字
Didn’t see your name
on the entry list.
不 我只是陪韦斯来的
No, I’m just out here with Wes.
韦斯今天第一次来参加
Wes is gettin’
his feet wet today.
走吧
Let’s go.
欢迎来到圣安吉洛的年度牛仔竞技比赛
Welcome to San Angelo’s
Annual Rodeo.
伟大的西部庆典即将开始
Starting this great
western celebration
我们很自豪地向大家介绍
we proudly present
我们的骑手和马匹的非常丰富多彩的迂回入场
our very colorful grand entry of riders
and horses in the serpentine ride.
下面即将开始有马鞍骑术比赛
Next will be
saddle bronc riding.
今天下午 我们的第一位骑手是斯利姆·艾弗里
Our first rider this afternoon
is Slim Avery
他来自内华达州的里诺市
who hails from Reno, Nevada.
我想请大家注意竞技场上这两个骑马的人
I’d like to call your attention to
the two men on horseback in the arena.
他们是我们的安全员

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!