我喜欢土豆煎饼
I like potato pancakes.
你确实给拖车营地带来了新的烹饪标准
You sure brought a new standard
of cookin’ to the trailer camps.
我也不介意不在拖车营地烹饪
Be fine with me when I take it
out of the trailer camps, too.
嗯 我们攒够买♥♥下牧场的钱了
Well, we got enough
money for the ranch.
4100美元
Forty-one hundred.
4100美元?要5000美元才行
Forty-one hundred?
You need five thousand.
– 你不了解耶利米
– 你才不了解耶利米
– You don’t know that Jeremiah.
– You don’t know Jeremiah.
你真的想让他退役 是吗?
You really wanna get him
off the circuit, don’t you?
你不想吗?
Don’t you?
你想要的就是我想要的
Whatever you want,
that’s what I want.
嘿 看看谁又回彭德尔顿了
Hey, look who’s back
in Pendleton.
她今晚要办一个盛大的派对 我们都被邀请出席
She’s gonna have a big party
tonight. We’re all invited.
你想要什么 宝贝儿 再来盖点章吗?
What do you want, doll,
some more brandin’?
嘿 芭比斯 嘿!
Hey, Babs, hey!
好吧 我之后再去和她解释
Well, I’ll square
things with her later.

Come.
我有个惊喜要给你
I got a surprise for you.
这是谁的主意?你的?
Whose idea was this? Yours?
– 怎么了?我以为你会高兴的
– 高兴什么?
– What’s the matter? I thought you’d be pleased.
– With what?
我可不着急回去挖洞
I ain’t in no hurry
to go back diggin’ post holes
靠种地勉强糊口
and scratch a living
dirt farming.
这种生活有什么不好?
What’s wrong with this life?
晚餐吃牛排 银行有存款 这有什么问题吗?
Steak for dinner, money in
the bank. What’s wrong with it?
路易丝说得对 韦斯 你得到了你想要的东西
Louise is right, Wes.
You got what you set out to get.
谁让你插手这事儿了?
Did somebody ask you
to stick your nose in this?
大伙都说我爱管闲事
Fellow always said
I had a big nose.
我们参加竞技不就是为了这个吗
Well, I thought that’s what
we were rodeoin’ for.
来吧 我们离开这里 回到可以呼吸干净空气的地方去
Come on, let’s clear out of here and go
back where we can breathe some clean air.
这里的空气没什么问题
There’s nothing wrong
with the air here.
我闻到的全是我在竞技场上赢得的钱的味道
All I smell is the money
I win out there in the arena.
你很喜欢它们的味道是吧
And you like the way it smells.
– 你不喜欢吗?
– 它们很臭!
– And you don’t?
– It stinks!
我刚遇见你时 你穷得都没法把四个25美分凑成1美元
When I found you, you couldn’t put
four quarters together to make a dollar.
是谁有赚钱的野心 你还是我?
Who had the ambition, you or me?
– 你
– 没错 是我
– You.
– That’s right, me.
我受够了你的逼逼叨叨
I’m sick of this
yap, yap, yapper.
还有一件事
And one thing more.
我受够了你用我赢来的钱白吃白喝
I’m gettin’ fed up with you
freeloadin’ on the money I win.
听起来像是宣战啊
Sounds like
a declaration of war.
好吧 我们现在剩下更多的炖肉可以吃了
Well, it leaves us that much
more of the pot roast to eat.
我猜 他会去那个派对 喝得酩酊大醉 是吗?
I suppose, he’ll go to that
party and get drunk, won’t he?
嗯 他不可能只是去那里数瓶子的
Well, he’s not just going there
to count the bottles.
女士 放松点 让我来给你示范怎么伺候人用餐
Now, lady, why don’t you just take it easy
and I’ll show you how I can wait the table.
我就得坐在这里等他摇摇晃晃地走进这扇门
And I’m supposed to sit here waiting for
him to come staggering through that door.
然后我得用胳膊搀着他
And then I’m supposed
to put my arms around him
给他煮点黑咖啡 在他头上贴个冰袋
and make him some black coffee
and stick an ice bag on his head
脱下他的靴子
and take off his boots
把他裹严实了 让他上♥床♥睡觉
and wrap him up warm
and put him to bed.
炖肉很好吃
Pot roast is real good.
我很无趣
I’m no fun.
那个裙子只到膝盖的金发女郎…
That blonde dame with her
dress cut down to her kneecaps..
…她很好玩
…she’s fun.
嗯 她确实有点东西
Yeah. Well, she’s something.
好吧 我受够了为他省下每一分钱
Well, I’m through
saving his pennies for him.
我受够了洗他的袜子和衬衫
And I’m through washing
his socks and his shirts.
我受够了为他担心 为他打扫卫生
And I’m through worryin’ about
him and cleaning up after him.
他又不是两岁小孩 我也不是他妈妈
He ain’t two years old,
and I ain’t his mother.
有没有想过你会 呃 爱上别人?
Ever think you might, uh,
fall in love with somebody else?
只是问问而已
Just asked.
会有这种事的 每天都会
It happens.
Every day in the week.
男人!我恨不得把他们都用热油炸熟
Men. I’d like to
fry ’em all in deep fat.
你在找什么?
What you looking for?
我唯一一双像样的丝♥袜♥
The one decent pair
of silk stockings I own
来配上我唯一一件像样的衣服
to go with the one
decent dress I’ve got.
喂 你不会碰巧有那种
Say, you don’t happen
to own any of that, uh,
黑色的 呃 内衣吧?
black, uh, lingerie, do you?
没有
No.
顺便问一下 我们要去哪里?
By the way, where are we going?
我要去参加派对
I’m going to the party.
我不确定 韦斯正在气头上
I don’t know,
Wes was kind of mean.
那我也是
Well, so am I.
你就坐在这吃完这顿美味的晚餐 然后等事情过去吧
Now, why don’t you just sit down here
and eat this nice supper and wait it out?
我厌倦了当一个坐着等事情过去的好老婆
Because I’m tired of being the good little
wife who sits down and waits things out.
哦 他会回来的
Oh, he’ll be back.
他可能会喝醉 但他会回来的
He might be drunk,
but he’ll be back.
上次我看到那个金发女郎时 我把她踹开了 不是吗?
Last time I saw that blonde,
I booted her, didn’t I?
这次我要把她…
This time she’s gonna–
有个这么为你生气的老婆真是太好了
Sure must be nice to have a wife
that gets that mad about you.
你做的炖肉很好吃
You make a good pot roast.
你大概根本不需要什么黑色内衣
You may not need that
black lingerie after all.
♫ 亲爱的宝贝 当我离开 谁来搅拌肉汁 ♫
♫ Who’ll stir the gravy
when I’m gone darlin’ baby ♫
♫ 当我离开 谁来搅拌肉汁 ♫
♫ Who’ll stir the gravy
when I’m gone ♫
♫ 当我回到我漫长孤独的家 ♫
♫ When I’m gone
to my long lonesome home ♫
我太渴了 我能喝上一杯水
I’m so thirsty, I can
drink a glass of water.
你从没有喝倒过?
Don’t you ever pass out?
哦 酒可喝不倒我
Oh, liquor don’t bother me.
♫ 我要去气候适宜的地方 ♫
♫ I’m going
to where the climate ♫
瑞德要教她唱歌♥
Red’s going to teach her
how to sing.
是啊 我赌她能学得很好
Yeah, and I bet she could
learn real good, too.
♫ 当我回到我的漫长… ♫
♫ When I’m gone to my long ♫
– 嗨 杰夫 快进来
– 嗨 路易丝
– Hi, Jeff. Jump in.
– Hi, Louise.
– 嗨 金妮
– 你好
– Hi, Ginny.
– Hello.
嗨 你好 爱丽丝
Hi. Hello, Alice.
你好 布克
Howdy, Booker.
♫ 亲爱的宝贝 当我离开 ♫
♫ When I’m gone darlin’ baby ♫
♫ 谁来为玉米地松土… ♫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!