让马怕你 比让女人容易多了
It’s easier to get a horse
afraid of you than a woman.
韦斯在哪?
Where’s Wes?
不知道
No tellin’.
嘿 有人在里面吗?
Hey, anybody in there?
进来吧
Come on in.
韦斯 你还好吗?
Wes, are you alright?
格雷斯给了我杯咖啡
Grace gave me a cup of coffee.
我确实得喝点
Sure needed it.
很抱歉我在酒店里那样说话
I’m sorry about the way
I acted at the hotel.
这么多年来 我一直提心吊胆 担心巴斯特会出事
All these years, waiting for
something to happen to Buster..
一直告诉自己不要爆发
…telling myself
I wouldn’t blow my top..
努力练习 让自己不那么去做
…training myself not to.
但当它真的发生 然后…
Then it does happen, and..
嗯 就好像我从没告诉过自己什么 从没练习过什么
Well, it was like I never told myself
nothing or never practiced at all.
没法忍♥住
Couldn’t help it.
这就是我15年的婚姻生活的全部收获
And this is all I got to show
for 15 years of married life.
不怎么多
It’s not much.
趁一切还算顺利 赶紧抽身
Get out of this
while the getting’s good.
牛仔竞技会提前让你变成老女人
Rodeoin’ will make an old woman
of you before your time.
嗯 让我收拾收拾东西
Well, let me get
my things together
然后拖车就给你们了
and you can have the trailer.
我买♥♥下了这辆车
I bought this rig.
你说什么?
You what?
亲爱的 我们得有地方睡觉
We have to have
a place to sleep, honey.
再说了 格蕾丝需要钱
Besides, Grace needed the money.
你把报名费寄到彭德尔顿了吗?
You send the entry fees
to Pendleton?
是的 我寄了
Yes, I did.
怎么还没穿好衣服?快到比赛时间了
Why ain’t you dressed yet?
It’s almost show time.
韦斯 我累了 我要留在屋里
I’m tired, Wes. I’ll stay here.
– 怎么了 亲爱的?
– 没事
– What’s the matter, honey?
– Nothing’s the matter.
只是在夏延之后…
It’s just that after Cheyenne–
噢 夏延 那头公牛很吓人 仅此而已
Aw, Cheyenne. That bull
was spooky, that’s all.
我没法再坐在看台上看比赛了
I can’t sit in the grandstand
and watch it anymore.
我在屋里等你回来
I’ll be here when you come back.
看看金妮 看看瑞德从槽道里出来时她有多兴奋
Look at Ginny, look at how excited she
gets when Red’s coming out of the chute.
– 她怎么不担心
– 金妮不是那种会担心的人
– She don’t worry him.
– Ginny ain’t the worryin’ type.
别 亲爱的 我不会出什么事的
Now, honey,
nothing’s gonna happen to me.
我是傻人有傻福 要不我们这样吧
I’m dumb, and I’m lucky.
I’ll tell you what let’s do.
你今晚来看比赛
You come out to the show tonight
然后比赛完我们一起出去庆祝
and afterwards
we’ll go out and celebrate.
韦斯 你花了很多钱了
You’ve been spending
an awful lot of money, Wes.
我们这辈子第一次有钱花 不是吗?
We’ve got the money to spend, ain’t
we? For the first time in our lives?
整整一周 你都在抱怨钱的事
All week long,
you’ve been yappin’ about money.
那你就别做这些会让我唠叨的事
Well, then,
don’t make me sound like a nag.
好 那你别担心了 你弄得我很烦躁
Well, then, stop worrying.
You get me all riled up.
既要想着比赛 又要怕你担心我
Thinking about the show,
you worryin’ about me.
我完好无损 不是吗?
I’m all in one piece, ain’t I?
我就是想让你完好无损
That’s how I want you to stay.
你最好还是走吧 你会迟到的
You better go. You’ll be late.
如果你之后还想出去玩 那我们就去
If you still want to go out
afterwards, alright, we’ll go.
嗯 这就对了
Well, that’s more like it.
首先是来自内布拉斯加州科尔尼的瑞德·克劳森
Starting off with Red
Clawson from Kearney, Nebraska
他骑一匹叫“政客”的马
on a horse called Politician.
嘿 这名字可起对了
Hey, they’ve got
this one named right.
它似乎搞不清自己要去哪
He don’t seem to be able
to figure where he’s going.
现在 即将从二号♥槽道中出来的
And now, out of Chute Number 2
是来自德克萨斯州大斯普林斯的韦斯·梅里特
Wes Merritt,
from Big Springs, Texas
骑着一匹名叫“好运气”的马
on a horse called Acey-Deucy.
这个年轻人在比赛第一年赢得的奖金
This young man has already won more prize
money in the first year of competition
比我记得的任何牛仔竞技新手都要多
than any other newcomer
to rodeo…that I can remember
到外面去
Outside.
韦斯碰上麻烦了
Wes is in trouble.
小心点
Watch it.
谁去帮这牛仔一把
Somebody give
that cowboy a hand.
好险的一下
That was a rough one.
他没事 但他这么摔都没受伤真的很幸运
He’s okay, but, he’s a lucky cowboy to
be walking away from a spill like that.
现在 女士们先生们 看向七号♥槽道
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
we go to Chute Number 7
沃尔特·马修斯要骑着“明眼”出来了
for Walt Matthews
coming out on Bright Eye.
天色真美
That’s a pretty sky.
腿碍事了吗 布克?
Leg giving you
a little trouble, Book?
不知道是靴子太小 还是我的腿太大
I don’t know if my boot’s
too little, or my leg’s too big.
看到韦斯了吗?
Seen Wes?
没有
No.
你觉得他能撑多久?
How long you think he’ll last?
哦 他会在这儿赚上一段时间 然后去买♥♥几头奶牛
Oh, he’ll be around
long enough to buy a few cow.
奶牛…胡说八道
Cows.
Wind pudding and air sauce.
他永远不会买♥♥奶牛的
He ain’t never
gonna buy no cows.
他不会吗?
He won’t?
一双低帮的城市鞋
Pair a low cut town shoes
一辆好车和一箱波本威士忌
a fancy car
and a case of bourbon
他只会买♥♥这些东西
that’s all he’ll ever buy.
好了 布克 别哗众取宠了
Alright, Booker,
quit grandstanding.
你想说什么?
What do you got to say?
大伙都说你变了
The boys been
sayin’ you’ve changed.
是啊 我的胡子变长了
Yeah, my whiskers got longer.
我感觉你像是在等什么事情发生
I got a feeling you’re waitin’
around for something to happen.
你这是在预测未来
You’re reading the tea leaves.
你觉得会发生什么事?
What’s gonna happen?
我不知道 但我告诉你
I don’t know, but I’ll tell you.
只有两样东西能让你长时间呆在一个地方
There’s only two things ever
kept you in one place for long.
赌博或者女人
A crap game or a woman.
我已经好几个星期没见你手里拿过骰子了
I ain’t seen you with a pair
of dice in your hands for weeks.
– 韦斯回来了吗
– 还没有
– Wes here?
– Not yet.
可能在马厩那儿看奇科呢
Probably stopped down at the
stable to have a look at Chico.
奇科怎么了吗?
Something wrong with Chico?
不 只是马腹有点痛
No, he’s just
got a little colic.
– 今天的菜单有些什么?
– 你要点什么?
– What’s on the bill of fare?
– What’ll you have?
– 你能做什么菜?
– 做给你吃吗?
– What do you got to offer?
– To you?
– 炖肉
– 我喜欢炖肉
– Pot roast.
– I like pot roast.
那土豆煎饼呢?
And potato pancakes?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!