Hey…you a pretty good drinker?
你什么意思?
How’s that?
我从没见过你喝酒 就问问
Well, I never saw you drink.
I’m just askin’.
他能喝吧?明早他还得工作
He hold his liquor good?
He’s got to work in the morning.
听着 麦克劳德 有些事他还是能自己做的
Look, McCloud, there are still a
few things he can do by himself.
亲爱的 如果你想喝点 你就去喝吧
Honey, if you want a drink,
take it.
好 如果他喝得不行了 就来叫我
Well, if he can’t,
just ring the bell.
嘿 别闹了 好吗 别人会觉得你们俩看对方不顺眼
Hey, cut it out, will you, people
will think you two don’t like each other.
– 嗨 杰夫
– 嘿 布克
– Hi, Jeff.
– Hey, Book.
布克 给他们讲讲你被野马踩了的事情
Tell ’em about the wild horse
stampede you been in, Book.
哦 我都数不清几次了 我自己都成了半匹野马了
Oh, I couldn’t count em.
Part wild horse myself.
膝盖以下从来没被梳洗过
Never been
curried below the knees.
你的头也从未被梳洗过
You never been curried
above the neck, either.
这是你说的
You said it.
但我是天生野性使然
But I come by
my wildness natural.
有一次 我妈妈骑着一匹花马在大平原上漫步
One time, my ma was lopin’ across
the great plains on a paint horse.
基奥瓦人(Kiowas)在追杀她
The Kiowas was after her.
她就像这儿的艾琳一样 已经准备要生了
She’s about like Irene here
about ready to foal.
突然 她的肚子痛了一下
All of a sudden,
she got a pain in her stomach.
她从马上下来 我就在那里出生了
She got down off the horse,
and right there I was born.
我出生时 这匹老花马也生了匹马驹
While I was being born,
the old paint horse had a colt.
基奥瓦人步步逼近
The Kiowas was closin’ in.
我们必须离开那里
We had to get out of there.
她跳上了马 我跳上了马驹
She jumped on the horse,
I jumped on the colt.
勉强逃出生天 从那以后我就一直骑马了
But just barely made it.
Been ridin’ horses ever since.
你也骑(吹)过很多牛
You been riding
a lot of bulls, too.
亲爱的 给我倒点酒怎么样?
How about a little drop
for me, sugar?
– 当然
– 来…
– Sure.
– Now..
你就一直倒 直到溢出来
You just pour it
till it runs over.
我要在你身上盖章 亲爱的
I’m gonna put my brand
on you, sugar.
“亲爱的” 只有我能给他盖
That’s my brand, sugar.
你学得很快
You catch on fast.
嗨 艾尔 来见见路易斯·梅里特
Hi. Al, I’d like you to meet
Louise Merritt.
噢 我们 呃 好像见过面
Oh. We, uh, sort of met before.
谁拿个盖子来?
Somebody got a lid?
看起来这地方随时要沸腾了
Looks like this place
is gonna boil over any minute.
嘿 格蕾丝 伯吉斯还好吗?
Hey, Grace. Burgess alright?
嗯 他很好
Yeah. He’s alright.
他当然很好
He’s sure alright.
你们这些可怜的笨蛋
You poor dumb fools.
自欺欺人
Kidding yourselves.
把这叫做运动?
Calling this a sport?
一群花钱找死的疯子!
A bunch of crazy men paying for the
privilege of getting yourselves killed!
我丈夫拿着借来的25美元去送了死
My husband did it
with $25 of borrowed money.
放松点宝贝 我们会带你离开这里
Relax, baby. We’ll take care
of the hitchin’ up.
哦 我头好疼
– Oh, my-my aching head.
– Ooh!
我们也会处理好它的
We’ll take care of that, too.
Come on.
好 就在这里
Alright. Right here.
往这儿来
This way.
他酒量一般啊
He don’t drink too good.
明早他可有得头晕了
He’s gonna have a big balloon
head on him in the morning.
也许他没法参加牛仔竞技了
Maybe he won’t be able to rodeo.
他永远不参加我也无所谓
I don’t care
if he never rodeos again.
你还想要那个牧场 不是吗?
Still want that ranch,
don’t you?
也许你从来没有想要过
Or maybe you never did.
我得到了我想要的
I had what I wanted.
就那个丁点大的小屋?
That little two by four cabin?
是幸福
Happiness.
嗯 你可能确实幸福 但他呢?也许他并不幸福
Well, for you, maybe yeah, but how
about him? Maybe he wasn’t happy.
在你出现之前 他一直都很幸福
He was until you came along.
要是他老老实实干活…
If he’d stuck
to the jackhammer..
女士 世界上充满了机遇
Lady, the world’s
full of prizes.
每个人都想碰碰运气
Every fellow likes
to take a shot at em.
但如果他没碰上 那也没什么
But if he misses, fine.
但至少他尝试了
But at least he tried.
你也尝试了
You tried.
你赢来了什么?
What did you win?
在我的生涯里 我让上千名调酒师发了财
I made a thousand bartenders
rich in my time.
我在赌桌上扔掉的钱都够付很多牧场的首♥付♥了
I’ve thrown away the down payment for a
dozen spreads of mine over a crap table.
我度过了美好的十♥八♥年♥
I had 18 great years
一直一个人
all by myself.
但韦斯有和他一起同行的人
Wes has got somebody
travelin’ with him.
如果我有像你这样的人
If I’d had somebody like you
故事可能会大不一样
it might have been
a different story.
会有什么变化呢?
What would it have changed?
也许什么都不会变
Maybe nothing.
也许一切都会变
Maybe everything.
你一点也不相信我 是吗?
You don’t believe me
a little bit, do you?
我从来没见过哪个男人是不撒一点谎的
I never met a man
who didn’t do a little lying.
听着 你随便怎么想我都可以
Now, you can believe
what you want to about me..
但你管着账本
…but you’re keeping the books.
它们可不会撒谎
They ain’t lying.
韦斯真的很优秀
Wes is doin’ real good.
让自己的脑袋被马踢烂
Getting his brains kicked out
这就是他的优秀
that’s how good he’s doing.
他想要在一个赛季里挣完所有钱
He’s trying to do it all
in one season.
最大的几个比赛马上就要到了
The big ones are coming up now.
利弗莫尔 萨利纳斯
Livermore, Salinas
夏延 彭德尔顿
Cheyenne, Pendleton.
我们应该在这方面达成一致 成为朋友
We ought to get together
on this, be friends.
我朋友不多
I haven’t got so many friends.
倒是不介意再添一个
I could do with one more.
我给你个小建议
Lemme give you
one short piece of advice.
如果你坐在一张丰盛的餐桌上
那就放开吃
When you sit down to a big
dinner just loosen your belt.
这样更有意思
More fun.
谢谢帮忙准备
Thanks for the hitch up.
好 杰夫 利弗莫尔见
Okay, Jeff.
See you in Livermore.
来吧
Come on.
上来
Get in.
他很听你话
He minds you well.
是啊 马很像女人
Yeah, a horse is
a lot like a woman.
他们听你的话 有一点点是因为爱
They mind you
a little bit for love
但更多的是因为恐惧
but a lot more from fear.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!