导 演
让-雅克·阿诺
在我年幼之时 就已无法挽回了
Very early in my life it was too late.
在我十八岁时 就已为时已晚了
At 18, it was already too late.
十八岁时 我成熟了
At 18, I aged.
这种成熟很残忍♥
This aging was brutal.
这种成熟 我看着它散布我全身
This aging, I saw it spread over my features…
一点一点的
one by one.
我却没有惧怕
Instead of being frightened by it…
我以某种兴趣
I saw this aging of my face…
看着我成熟的面庞
with the same sort of interest…
这种兴趣 比如说
I might have taken, for example…
我在看一本书时一样
in the reading of a book.
那种表情 我保留了下来
That new face, I kept it.
同样的轮廓
It’s kept the same contours…
不同的是 内在早已面目全非
but its matter is destroyed.
我有一张面目全非的脸
I have a destroyed face.
让我来告诉你吧
Let me tell you again.
那时我十五岁半
I’m 15 1/2.
正乘坐渡船穿越湄公河
It’s the crossing of a ferry on the Mekong.
看看我啊
Look at me.
我才十五岁半
I’m 15 1/2.
就是在那渡河的时候
It’s the crossing of the river.
我回西贡时
When I go back to Saigon…
就像是一次旅行一样
it’s as though I’m on a journey…
尤其是坐汽车时
especially when I take the bus.
那天 是假期最后一天
That day, it’s the end of the school holidays.
我不记得是哪个假了
I don’t remember which one.
我回到萨迪我妈妈简陋的房♥子里
I went to spend it in Sa-Dec with my two brothers…
和我的两兄弟住一起
in my mother’s tight house…
就在那所简陋的小学后面
behind the bush school…
充满恐怖的萨迪房♥子里
in the horror of the Sa-Dec house.
大块的是我的
The big pieces are mine.
为什么就是你的?
Why yours?
因为本该如此
Because that’s the way it is.
你怎么不去死
I wish you’d die.
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paulo?
保罗 回床上睡吧
Paul, come to bed.
不要再害怕了
You mustn’t be afraid anymore:
别怕皮埃尔 别怕任何事
Not of Pierre, not of anything.
永远不要 知道吗
Never again, you know.
永远
Never again.
他回来了吗?
He came back?
我看见他在阳台上
I see him on the balcony…
大晚上的睡在外面
sleeping in the night outside…
不想回自己房♥间
doesn’t want to go to his room.
他太怕皮埃尔了
He’s too scared of Pierre.
他在外面我才害怕呢
Me, it’s when he’s outside that I’m afraid.
我怕他就那样走了
I’m afraid he’ll leave like that.
他会走丢的
He’ll get lost.
他那样的孩子 常有的事
It can happen with that kind of child.
不是的
That’s not true.
你不是为保罗担心
You’re not afraid for Paul.
你是担心皮埃尔
You’re only afraid for Pierre.
你为什么这么爱他
Why is it that you love him so much…
而永远也不爱我们?
and not us…never?
三个孩子我一样爱
I love all three of my children the same.
不是的 不是的!
That’s not true. It’s not true!
回答我!你为什么这么爱他
Answer! Why is it that you love him so much…
不爱我们?
and not us?
我也不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
昨天
Yesterday…
我写信给西贡
I wrote to Saigon…
请求把皮埃尔遣送回国
to ask for Pierre’s repatriation.
什么?
What?
我要把他送回法国
I’m sending him back to France.
你满意了?
You’re happy?
他又在鸦♥片♥馆偷鸦♥片♥了
He stole at the opium den again.
我再也承担不起了
I can’t pay any longer.
结束了
It’s over.
再也不可能了
It’s not possible anymore.
妈 快 我要赶不上车了
Mom, hurry up, or I’ll miss the bus.
再见 保罗
Bye, Paulo.
保重
Take care.
知道了 妈
Yes, Mom.
你什么时候回来?
When are you coming back?
大斋期[基♥督♥教节日]前一天 我和你说过了
For Mardi Gras. I already told you.
我忘了
Oh. I forgot.
就是那一天
So that day…
我要回西贡
I’m going back to Saigon.
我穿着舞鞋 戴着一顶男士帽子
I’m wearing my cabaret shoes and my man’s hat.
那时在殖民地 没有女人
No woman, no young girl wears a man’s fedora…
或是小姑娘 会戴一顶男士帽子
in that colony in those days.
当地女人也不会
No native woman, either.
那顶帽子 我从来不离身
That hat, I never leave it.
我戴着那顶帽子
I have that, this hat.
就让我完整了
That all by itself makes me whole.
我从来不离身
I’m never without it.
就是在湄公河支河上
So it’s the crossing of one of the branches of the Mekong…
从萨迪到永隆的渡船上
on the ferry that’s between Vinh Long and Sa-Dec…
在印度支那南部…
in the great plains of mud and rice…
那鱼米之乡的大平原上
of southern Indochina…
在那鱼鸟成群的大平原上
the plain of the birds.
打扰了 小姐 你抽烟吗?
Excuse me, mademoiselle. Do you smoke?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
只是一个白种姑娘坐当地的汽车
It’s so surprising…
太令人吃惊了
a young white girl on a native bus.
我喜欢你的帽子 很有风格
I like your hat. It’s original…
年轻姑娘戴着男士帽子
a man’s hat on a young girl.
你这么漂亮
And you’re pretty.
想怎么样都行
You can do anything you like.
你是哪位?
You’re who?
我住在永隆 – 永隆哪?
I live in Vinh Long. – Where in Vinh Long?
外♥围♥的河上 有露台的大房♥子
On the river just outside. The big house with the terraces.
蓝色墙面的那栋?
The blue stone one?
是的
Yes.
那是中国的房♥子
It’s a Chinese house.
我是中国人
I am Chinese.
中国人
Chinese.
他就是那些拥有殖民地众多房♥产的…
He’s from that financial minority…
少数有钱人之一
that owns all the popular housing of the colony.
他刚从巴黎回来
He’s back from Paris…
在那学习经济
where he undertook some business studies.
他就是那天
He’s the one…
渡湄公河去西贡的…
who was crossing the Mekong that day…
那个人
towards Saigon.
如果你愿意 我可以载你去西贡
If you want, I can drive you to Saigon.
你认识她吗?
Do you know her?
她是执行官的太太
She’s the administrator’s wife…
史安妮太太 安妮·玛丽
Mrs. Stretter, Anne-Marie.
想吃吗?
Do you want one?
嗯 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
据说有个年轻人为他自杀了
Is it true, that story about the young man…
是真的吗?
who killed himself for her?
不知道
Don’t know.
是真的
Yes, it’s true.
就在琅勃拉邦的市场上
On the marketplace at Louang Prabang…
她走的那天
the day she left.
他是她的情人
He was her lover.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!