Holly.
霍莉
Susie Salmon. 14. Norristown, Pennsylvania. 1973.
苏茜·萨蒙 死时14岁 宾夕法尼亚州诺里斯敦 1973年
Murdered in a room he had built under the earth.
在他建造的地下小屋被杀
Come on, guys, keep up. Move over to the right!
加油 跟上 右转弯
You okay, Lindsey? You go on.
林赛 你还好吧 你们先走
You sure? I’m fine. Go.
你没事吗 我没事 你们先走
Catch up?
一会儿跟上
Dad!
爸
Where’s Dad?
爸 你在哪儿
Mom.
妈
What are you doing here? What does it matter? She’s home.
你怎么在这儿 什么意思 你妈妈回来了
Home for good?
再也不走了
Of course she’s home for good.
当然不走了
Where’s Buckley? He’s at soccer practice,
巴克利在哪儿 他在练足球
and I have to pick him up in an hour.
我一小时后去接他
My girl.
亲爱的 我的宝贝
Jack.
杰克
Look at you.
看你这样子
What happened?
出什么事了
This is a crime scene. Tape it all off.
犯罪现场 该录的都给我录下来
No, no, no, no. You’re too late.
不行不行 你来晚了
We’re closed.
这里已经关门了
You’re closed? Yeah.
关门了 是的
That’s too bad. I was really hoping I’d get rid of this thing.
真倒霉 我只想把这东西扔掉
Sorry, pal. I’m filling her in.
抱歉了 兄弟 这里要被填平了
You’re filling her in? Yep.
填平这里 是的
Oh, yeah. Well, I really hate to inconvenience you, but…
哦 我也不想给你添麻烦 但是…
Would you like some help? Yeah, sure. That’d be great.
要我帮忙吗 好的 太好了
I come here almost every day.
我几乎每天都来这里
I like to listen to the sounds.
我喜欢这声音
Have you seen Holly?
你看见霍莉了吗
Did she tell you about this place?
她告诉你这个地方的
Yes.
是的
Then you must be ready.
那你肯定准备好了
I’m Flora Hernandez.
我是弗劳拉·赫南德斯
The others will be here soon.
其他人很快就到
Who’s that?
他们是谁
I don’t know, but he gives me the skeevies.
我不知道 但他们让我恶心
The skeevies? What are you, 12?
恶心 恶心什么
It’s beautiful.
这里真美
Of course it’s beautiful.
这里当然美
It’s heaven!
这里是天堂
All right, come on. Let’s go. I got to…
好了 走吧 我要去…
What are you waiting for? You’re free!
你还等什么 你自♥由♥了
Almost.
还差一点
Not quite.
不尽然
Ray!
雷恩
Ray!
雷恩
Ruth!
露丝
What happened?
你怎么了
Hey.
嘿
What’s wrong?
你怎么了
Ruth?
露丝
Susie?
苏茜
You wrote me a poem once.
你曾今给我写过一首诗
You called yourself the Moor.
你称自己为摩尔人
That’s good. I got it. I’ll take it from here.
好了 剩下的交给我吧
Kiss me.
吻我
You are beautiful, Susie Salmon.
你真漂亮 苏茜·萨蒙
These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence.
在我离开后发生了很多事
The connections, sometimes tenuous,
血缘的传递 很微妙
sometimes made at great cost,
有时候代价惨重
but often magnificent…
但却意义重大
that happened after I was gone.
这是我离开以后才发生的
And I began to see things in a way…
我开始以新的视角观察这个世界
that let me hold the world…
一个没有我
without me in it.
参与其中的世界
It’s a cold one tonight!
今晚可真冷啊
You looking for a ride?
要搭便车吗
No.
不要
No?
不要
Are you sure? Pretty cold out here.
你确定不要搭车 晚上真冻死人了
I’ll take you wherever you want to go.
我可以带你去任何地方
What do you think?
怎么样
Look, mister, I’m not interested, okay?
听着 老头 我对你可没兴趣 明白
I’m not trying to do nothing. Just trying to be polite.
我又没想干什么 我只是想帮忙
That’s all.
仅此而已
A young lady alone at night, not safe. Didn’t you hear me?
小姑娘一个人在外面可不太安全啊 你听不懂吗
Piss off!
滚开啊
When my mother came to my room,
当我妈妈走进我房♥间的那一刻
I realized that all this time I had been waiting for her.
我才发现 原来我一直在等的 是她
I had been waiting so long.
我等了那么久
I was afraid she wouldn’t come.
我甚至担心她再也不会来了
I love you, Susie.
我爱你 苏茜
Nobody notices when we leave.
我们离开的时候 谁也看不见
I mean, the moment when we really choose to go.
我们真正决定离开的那一刻
At best, you might feel a whisper or the wave of a whisper…
人们顶多只能隐隐听到一声呼唤
undulating down.
或者一丝低语 渐渐飘远
My name is Salmon, like the fish.
我姓萨蒙 意思是大马哈鱼
First name, Susie.
名叫苏茜
I was 14 years old when I was murdered…
我14岁那一年
on December 6, 1973.
1973年12月6日 被人谋杀
I was here for a moment,
我来人世一遭
and then I was gone.
而后匆匆离去
I wish you all a long and happy life.
祝大家幸福长寿