It means gone.
死意味着离开
She’s gone.
她离开了
What if she isn’t?
如果她没有呢
What if she’s still here?
如果她就在这里呢
You’re not supposed to do that. What?
你本不该回头的 什么
Who are you? She saw you, that girl.
你是谁 她看见你了 那个女孩
I think my hand touched hers.
不只看见了 我的手和她的手还碰到了
Yes, that’s all it takes.
是的 就是因为你碰到她了
She carry you now for the rest of her life.
现在你和她再也分不开了
You’re not supposed to look back. You’re supposed to keep going.
你不应该回头的 你应该一直往前走
Hey! Come back!
嘿 等等
Wait! Who are you?
等等 你是谁
I’m Holly. Holly Golightly.
我叫霍莉 霍莉·格莱特利
That doesn’t sound like a real name. It isn’t.
这听起来不像真名 本来就不是
I borrowed it. You can do that up here.
我造的 在上面你可以随便给自己起名字
Up here? You mean in heaven.
上面 你是说天堂
You’re funny. What’s funny about it?
你真搞笑 有什么好笑的
This isn’t heaven. You’re not there yet.
这里不是天堂 你还没到天堂呢
What is this place?
那这是哪里
This place is not really one place and also is not the other place.
这并不是人间 也不是天堂
It’s bits of both!
看来是介于两者之间的一个地方
What is that? That’s where we’re going.
那是什么 那就是我们要去的地方
Holly said there was a wide, wide heaven
霍莉说 天堂是一个
beyond everything we knew,
完全超乎我们想像的地方
where there was no cornfield,
那里没有玉米地
no memory,
没有记忆
no grave.
也没有坟墓
But I wasn’t looking beyond yet.
但我却一点也不向往
I was still looking back.
我依然留恋着过去
You can’t go back.
你已经回不去了
Who are you?
你到底是谁
It’s over. Come with me.
都结束了 跟我走吧
I don’t know you.
我不认识你
Why are you here?
你为什么会在这里
You need to let go of Earth.
你应该忘却人间的种种
You’re dead, Susie. You have to leave.
你已经死了 苏茜 你必须离开了
I have to go home.
我要回家
Dad!
爸爸
My murderer began to feel safe.
凶手开始感到安心了
He knew people wanted to move on.
他知道人们会开始新的生活
They needed to forget.
他们会忘掉这一切的
He took comfort in the thought.
他觉得没人注意到他
No one was looking at him.
他很安全
But there was one thing my murderer didn’t understand.
但凶手永远也不会明白
He didn’t understand how much a father could love his child.
他不明白 父亲对孩子的爱有多深
Dad!
爸爸
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s going to be okay.
会没事的
He knows I’m here. My dad knows I’m here.
他知道我在这里 爸爸他知道我在这里
I was still with him.
我仍和他同在
I wasn’t lost,
我没有迷失
or frozen or gone.
冻僵 或者离开
I was alive.
我仍活着
I was alive in my own perfect world.
活在我的完美世界里
Dad?

I saw Susie.
我看见苏茜了
She came into my room.
她到我的房♥间里
She kissed me on the cheek.
还亲了我的脸颊
Come here, buddy.
过来 小家伙
I saw her, too.
我也看见她了
Dad? Yeah?
爸 恩
I think she listens.
我知道她一直在听
She’s used up all the film we gave her for her birthday.
她把生日时给她的胶卷全部用光了
All of it?
全部
It’s a crime to be creative in this family.
在这个家里 有点创造力简直就是犯罪
Say we pay for one roll a month?
我们一个月冲一卷行不
One roll a month?
一个月冲一卷
I got them.
拿到了
Look at these. Some of these are good.
看 有些照片拍得挺不错的
Honey, why don’t you get them all developed?
亲爱的 为什么不全冲出来
This one roll a month thing is… This must be one of her artistic shots.
一个月冲一卷简直是… 这张真有艺术感
…really crazy, honey. It’s crazy. – Why?
…简直是疯了 什么
I mean, why do we wanna keep this thing dragging out like this?
为什么我们要对此念念不忘
We’re not dragging it out. We made a deal.
这不是念念不忘 我们和她约好的
There is no deal, Jack.
没有什么约定 杰克
Fenerman… Len, I had to call you.
喂 我是法乐门… 莱恩 我必须给你打电♥话♥
Look, Susie is a smart kid. She would never go off with a stranger.
苏茜是个聪明的孩子 她不会和陌生人出去的
It had to be someone she knew, somebody local.
凶手肯定是她认识的人 肯定是本地人干的
…l’d play with it all the time.
…我一直想玩
Look, I’ve got a name for you, I’ve got several names, actually.
听着 我想到了一个人 不 是好几个人
Ronald Driver. Do you have an address?
罗纳德·德拉夫 有地址吗
Len, I’ve got another name for you. He’s a janitor. Michael Gitchell.
莱恩 还有一个 迈克尔·吉丘尔 是个看门人
There’s something wrong with this one, I’m telling you. Gary Davis.
我跟你说 这个人很可疑 还有 加里·戴维斯
Who’s that? Davis.
谁啊 戴维斯
He works in the sanitation department.
他是个清洁工
Okay, I’ll look into it, Jack.
好的 我会调查的 杰克
I’ll look into it. But I have his address right here.
交给我了 好吧 我知道他住哪里
Is it a bad thing if I just drop by there and take a look myself?
我能不能自己去查
Fenerman. Have you checked on
我是法乐门 你有没有调查过
Frank Peretti yet? Who?
弗兰克·派瑞蒂 哪个
Peretti. P-E-R-E-T-T-I.
派瑞蒂… P-E-R-E-T-T-I
I have his credit report, Len. It does not look good.
我查过他的信用记录 莱恩 很不正常
I’m on top of it. You understand?
这个案子交给我来查 明白吗
Len, I found another one. Jack, listen, you got to trust me, okay?
莱恩 这个人也有问题 杰克 听好了 你要相信我 好不好
We’re gonna get this guy.
我们会抓住这个凶手的
Len! Glad you’re here. I was just going to call you.
莱恩 你来太好了 我正打算打你电♥话♥呢
Yeah. I got your messages.
恩 我收到你的短♥信♥了
I’ve been at the Public Records Office all day.
我在档案馆待了一整天
Got a lot of stuff to go over here.
找到很多资料
I know you’re looking at the obvious suspects,
我知道你现在在调查有明显嫌疑的罪犯
convicted felons, child molesters. And I understand why,
像是重案犯 恋童癖 我也明白你的用意
but, Len, I think you’re coming at it from the wrong angle.
但是 莱恩 我想你可能找错方向了
Honey… Herman Stolfuz just across the street.
亲爱的… 赫尔曼·斯托福斯 他就住对面
Now, he appears to be perfectly normal, but, Len,
他表面看起来完全正常 但是莱恩
the man wears adult diapers. Herman is 80 years old.
但那家伙居然用成人尿布 赫尔曼80岁了
I followed him in the supermarket. His shopping cart was filled with them.
我跟着他进了超♥市♥ 我发现他的购物车里全是尿布
He has a prostate problem. My point is,
他前列腺有点问题 我觉得
we need to start working backwards.
我们需要从他们的背景开始调查
Start looking at family histories, criminal records, mental health issues.
调查他们的家族历史 犯罪记录 精神问题
I’ve been doing a lot of reading on this subject.
我做了很多调查
Jack, this doesn’t change anything.
杰克 一切都已经无法改变了
Did I mention taxes? Len, you can tell a lot about a person from taxes.
我有没有提到过纳税单 莱恩 从纳税单上可以看出很多问题
Please, will you just stop it now? Will you just stop?
求你了 你可不可以不要再说了 求你别说了
Can’t you just leave it alone?
你就不能不管这事吗
Jack, I know it’s been 11 months.
杰克 我知道案发至今已经11个月了
I know you’ve been trying to deal with this in your own way,
我也知道你一直在用你自己的方法调查
but she’s not coping very well. She needs help, Jack.
你太太好像接受不了 她需要帮助 杰克
She needs someone to help her get through this.
她需要人来帮她渡过难关
Grandma’s here! Grandma! Grandma’s here!
外婆来了 外婆来了 外婆来了
What’s my mother doing here?
我妈来这里干嘛
Look, you’re not coping, okay?
我们知道你还没有恢复
Len’s worried. I’m worried. Your mother offered to help.
莱恩很担心你 我也是 你妈妈没准能帮到你
You invited her here?
是你叫她来的
Darling! Hello, Mother.
哦 我的宝贝 嗨 妈
Watch the hair, sweetheart. Sorry.
我的孩子 看看你这头发 对不起
Look at you. Are you eating? Is this all of it?
看看你 都瘦了 你到底吃没吃饭啊 行李都在这儿了吗
Don’t be ridiculous. That’s just my makeup.
别开玩笑了 这两箱只是我的化妆品
You are still handsome as hell, Jack.
哦 你还是这么帅 杰克
Lindsey, honey, aren’t you going to say hello?
林赛 怎么不跟你外婆打个招呼
The child hates me. Come here, buddy.
这孩子她讨厌我 过来 孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!