You know, you’re the perfect person for me to run into,
在这里遇到你真是太好了
because I just built this thing over here and I want to get a second opinion.
我刚做了点东西 需要有个人给我点意见
Do you mind taking a look?
你想不想看看
Well, actually, Mr. Harvey, I have to get home.
不好意思 哈维先生 我想我该回家了
Okay.
那好吧
I just worked so hard on it…
我刚刚那么辛苦地做的
and I guess I got excited for someone to see it.
如果有人欣赏我会很高兴的
But that’s okay.
不过没关系
I’ll show the other kids in the neighborhood.
我可以给其他邻居家的小孩看
They’re gonna be very excited about it.
他们会很高兴的
Really?
真的
Oh, yeah. It’s great. I mean, it’s really neat.
是的 这东西很棒 真的很棒
Come on. It’ll take two minutes.
来吧 就两分钟
You’re probably late already.
反正都已经迟了
I don’t see anything.
我什么都看不到
You don’t?
看不到
You’re gonna have to be more observant, Susie.
你应该仔细看看 苏茜
What is it?
这是什么
I washed my hands! Give me five.
我洗过手了 我们来击掌
Hey, hey, hey, you gotta dry them. All right.
嘿嘿嘿 把手擦干 好吧 算了
Thanks, Mom. I’m missing a fork.
谢谢妈 我再去拿个叉子
Oh, not beans! What?
我不要吃豌豆 什么
Only one. One bean?
就吃一颗 一颗
Pretty neat, huh?
漂亮吧
You want a… You want a pork chop, honey?
要不要…要不要来点肉排
Yes. Thank you. Hot, hot!
要的 谢谢 烫死了 烫死了
See? Look at your sister, great eating habits.
看你姐姐 要向她学习 吃要有吃相
Yeah, but she’s older!
她比我大嘛
There you go. Got it?
给你 听到没
Okay.

I built it for the kids in the neighborhood.
这是我为附近的孩子们建的
I thought they could use it as kind of a clubhouse, or…
他们可以来这里开个小派对什么的
I don’t know.
随便啦
You want to be the first one to try it out?
你想不想第一个进去试试
Really? Yeah, sure, yeah! Go ahead.
我可以吗 可以 当然可以 进去吧
It’ll be fun. Go ahead.
很好玩的 进去吧
The corn got into my beans.
豌豆和玉米混在一起了 怎么吃啊
If you eat them both, you can stay up and watch TV with me.
如果你把他们都吃了 你就可以和我一起看电视
Nah.
我不要
I’ll make her a plate.
我给苏茜留点吃的
That’s it. That’s it.
这就对了 这就对了
Wow, this is neato.
哇哦 太酷了
She doesn’t like beans, so I’m not gonna give her any.
她不爱吃豌豆 不用给她留了
Put more. Put more on her plate. I’m gonna make her eat them all.
不行 给她多放点 我会让她吃完的
Why doesn’t she get to eat beans? Okay, okay, I’m gonna give her beans.
姐姐为什么不用吃豌豆啊 好好好 她也要吃
They’re really good. Watch this.
豌豆是好东西 看到了 姐姐也要吃
That’s better. Pile them on.
这才对嘛 多放一点
You think Popeye only eats spinach? There’s beans in that can, too.
你以为大力水手只吃菠菜吗 那个罐子里还有豌豆
Make yourself at home.
随便看
This is really cool, Mr. Harvey. Yeah, this is cool, huh?
这真是太漂亮了 哈维先生 是吗 哈哈
Yeah. I thought that you kids would like a place of your own
我想像你们这样的孩子会想要一个
to, you know, hang out.
只属于自己的空间
Here. Have a seat. Go ahead. There you go.
来 坐吧 坐这儿
Sit. You like it?
坐吧 你喜欢吗
Yeah. Yeah?
喜欢 喜欢
You think she’s still at the mall?
她还在商场
Yeah. Really?
是的 真的吗
She’ll be with Clarissa.
她和卡拉丽莎在一起呢
She could have at least called.
她至少该打个电♥话♥回来
I mean, a 14-year-old girl knows how to use a telephone.
她都14岁了 怎么连个电♥话♥都不知道打
Can I please…
爸…
I understand. I understand. I’ll deal with her when she gets home.
好的 好的 她回来后我会教训她的
See, I got all these little things, like this little…
看这些小东西 这个…
Little, you know, fluffy animals and some games,
毛绒娃娃 还有这些游戏道具
’cause I know you kids like to play games.
我知道你们都喜欢游戏
And then, you know, candles
还有这些蜡烛
and, you know, little figurines like these angels,
还有像这些天使的小雕像
I thought were so pretty.
多漂亮啊
All the figurines have little…
这些小雕像都有…
Very sweet. And, you know, some of these little things.
多漂亮 这些小东西 你看
There you go!
好了
It’s nice, with the candles and everything, right?
你看 亮着蜡烛 还有这一切是不是很漂亮
And there’s one rule.
这里有一条规则
No adults allowed!
成人禁止入内
Okay?
就这样
That’s a cute hat. I like that hat very much.
帽子很可爱 我喜欢
Would you like a refreshment, Susie?
你要不要来点喝的 苏茜
Actually, I have to go. No. Be polite.
我该回家了 不行 别这么没礼貌
You have to be polite.
你要对我礼貌点
Be polite. That’s another rule.
礼貌 这是另一条规矩
It’s warm in here.
这里真热
I’m warm. Are you warm?
我热死了 你热不热
You can take your coat off if you want.
热的话你也脱吧
You look very pretty, Susie.
你真漂亮 苏茜
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗
No? I knew it. See, I knew you weren’t like those other girls.
没有 我就知道 你跟其他的女孩不一样
I knew that.
我就知道
Mr. Harvey?
哈维先生
It’s nice down here, isn’t it? It’s special. It’s special down here, right?
下边挺好的 是吗 这里很特别
Yes. It is. It’s very special.
是的 这里很特别
I have to go.
我得回家了
I don’t want you to leave.
你不要走
I’m not going to hurt you, Susie.
我不会伤害你的 苏茜
If you see her, would you please just call? Thank you.
如果你见到她的话 可不可以给我打个电♥话♥ 谢谢
She’s not with the Steads.
她没和斯戴兹在一起
Where are my keys?
我的钥匙在哪儿
Where are they? I don’t know, honey.
我的钥匙呢 我不知道
In the bowl by the door? Where are you going?
也许在门口的篮子里 你要去哪里
Jack, could you just wait?
杰克 你就不能待在家里等吗
Jack, would you please wait for the police?
杰克 你就不能等警♥察♥来了再走吗
Look, stay by the phone.
听着 守着电♥话♥
Man, she is going to be in so much trouble.
这下她惨了
Go back to bed, sweetie. Okay.
回床上去 哦
Guys, this is my little girl, Susie.
各位 这是我女儿苏茜
She hasn’t come home from school. Have you seen her?
她放学后一直没回家 你们有没有见过她
No, I ain’t seen nobody. No?
没见过 我谁都没见过 没有
Sorry. Ma’am, could you take a look at this?
对不起 小姐 你看看 你见过这个女孩儿没
Have you seen this little girl?
你见没见过这个小女孩儿
Sorry, buddy.
没有 抱歉
Can you take a look at this, please? It’s my little girl. She hasn’t come home.
麻烦你看看这张照片 这是我女儿 她到现在还没回家
Sorry. Just take a look at that.
抱歉 麻烦你看看
Ma’am, have you seen this girl? Please, can you just take a look?
小姐 见过这个女孩儿吗 求求你 见过这个女孩儿吗
Susan has been missing for, what is it, four hours now?
苏珊失踪了…4个小时 是吗
Susie. We call her Susie.
苏茜 我们叫她苏茜
Yeah, a little more than four hours.
不只4个小时了
This the first time she’s run away?
这是她第一次离家出走
She didn’t run away. She’s… She’s missing.
她没有离家出走 她…她失踪了
Any problems at home?
她和你们吵架了
Family difficulties?
家庭问题
No, there really are no problems.
没有 什么问题都没有
This is a happy… She’s a happy child.
她是个…她是个快乐的孩子
She’s never done this, Detective. She… I understand that.
她从来都没有这么晚都没回家 警官 她… 我明白的
I just have to get a sense of… She’s not home,
这只是例行询问… 她还没回来
and she always comes home. …what’s going on here.
她一直都按时回来的 家里出了什么事吗
There’s nothing going on.
什么事也没有
She’s missing. Understood.
她失踪了 我明白
Lf you see her, please call me, okay? Sure thing, Jack.
如果看到她 给我电♥话♥ 谢谢 没问题 杰克
I’ll come back and see you guys in a little while.
再见
All right. Take care.
保重

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!