Everyone will line up and appreciate it and what you did for us.
人们会排起长队来欣赏它而我们受益
What’s the matter?
有什么不对吗?
He didn’t make it. Ajay.
他没能做到 阿杰
I’m sorry.
对不起
Really, I am.
真的 真的很抱歉
I remember the people who help me.
我记得每一个帮助我的人
There’s a job for you in San Diego, if you want it.
如果你想去 圣达戈有一个工作给你
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I’ve spent enough time in the company of death.
我已经在这个死亡公司上花了太多时间了
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝!
Fifteen years ago, John Hammond had a dream.
十五年前 约翰·哈蒙德有一个梦想
Like John himself,
和约翰自己一样
the dream was grand. It was outsized. It was bold.
这个梦想宏伟 独特 引人注目
It was impractical. It was not to be.
不切实际 且不可实现
HaIf an hour from now…
从现在起再过半小时…
John Hammond’s dream, re imagined, will come true.
约翰·哈蒙德的梦想 将变为现实
For .01 of the cost of building a destination resort…
只用了建造度假胜地百分之一的费用…
Is this the Ludlow affair?
这是勒德洛先生的聚会吗?
This is private property. We’re on the list.
这里是私人处所 我们被邀请了的
Turn around, get back in your car.
转过身 回到车里去
This is Dr. Harding, I’m Dr. Malcolm.
这是哈丁博士 我是马尔科姆博士
We have Mr. Ludlow’s test results.
我们有勒德洛先生要的测试结果
There’s good and bad news.
有好消息 也有坏消息
Tonight we will christen Jurassic Park, San Diego…
今晚 我们将为圣达戈侏罗纪公园洗礼…
a mega attraction that will drive turnstile numbers…
它的巨大吸引力必能超过…
to rival any theme park in the world.
世界上其他任何主题公园
I want to thank each one of you…
我要感谢你们每一个人
for coming in these wee small hours of the morning.
在早上这几个小时来到这儿
The ship is here. It’s early?
船到了 提前了?
You better come now.
你最好过来一下
It’s so exciting!
太令人激动了!
See that couple? Sir, you need to look at this.
看见那一对了吗? 先生 你应该看看这个
Let them see this up close.
让他们靠近点看
I need a direct line to the Coast Guard.
我需要一条到海岸警卫队的电话
Look. That’s their transponder signal, Venture 5888.
看 这是他们的发射器信号 冒险号5888
They’re coming in, but I can’t raise them.
他们正在进入 但是我没法联系上他们
Try again.
再试一次
InGen港长 Skipper, SS Venture, this is lnGen Harbour Master.
冒险号船长 这里是
Do you copy? Over.
收到吗? 完毕
Skipper, SS Venture, you are approaching the breakwater at flank speed.
冒险号船长 你正在快速接近防波堤
Reduce at once. Over.
立刻减速 完毕
SS Venture, reduce your speed at once.
冒险号 立刻减速
InGen港长 SS Venture, this is InGen Harbour Master.
冒险号 这里是
You are entering a docking area.
你正在进入停靠区域
What’s everybody looking at?
大家都在看什么?
We should’ve stayed in the car.
你应该待在车上
You okay, Mr. Ludlow?
你没事吧 勒德洛先生?
I don’t know. How do I look?
我不知道 我看起来怎么样?
Oh, my God. Where’s the crew?
上帝! 船员上哪儿了?
All over the place.
到处都是
I smell a fuel leak!
我闻到有燃油泄漏!
Check the cargo hold!
检查货舱!
There may be crew down there. Everybody off the boat!
可能有船员在下面 大家下船!
No! Get away from that!
不要! 离开那儿!
Now you’re John Hammond.
现在你是约翰·哈蒙德了
Why wasn’t it tranquillised? It was hit it with two darts of Carfentanil.
它为什么不平静下来? 它中过两支毒标
It was over 10 milligrams. That’d put it in a coma.
剂量超过10毫克 那让它昏迷
It stopped breathing.
它停止了呼吸
So we gave it naltrexone to counteract.
我们用环丙甲羟二羟吗啡酮给它减轻症状
But we didn’t know how much.
但我们不知道该用多少
You gave an antagonist without knowing the dosage?
你们不知道多少剂量就 给它用了麻醉药拮抗剂?
You put it in a narcoleptic state. It’s a locomotive now.
你们让它处于发作性睡眠状态 它现在睡醒了
We’re prepared here. Any more dinosaurs on the boat?
我们在这儿有所准备 船上还有其他恐龙吗?
No, the infant was flown in.
没了 那只幼崽乘飞机过来
We had this to tranquillise it.
我们用这个来使它平静
Do you have the infant?
你们还有那只幼崽?
It’s safe.
它很安全
The animal’s dehydrated. First, it’ll go to a water source…
那只恐龙有些脱水 首先 它会找个水源…
then look for the next thing its body needs.
然后 它会找第二样东西 它的孩子
All the containment equipment is here. We must get it back to the boat.
所有的装备都在这儿 我们必须把它弄回船上
I know what you’re gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
When we brought the baby to the trailer, it came.
当我们把它的孩子抱到拖车时 它来了
There’s no reason why it won’t do the same thing here.
没有理由在这儿它不会这么干
Where’s the infant?
幼崽在哪儿?
ln a secured facility. Why?
在保安设施里 怎么?
Where’s the facility?
保安设施在哪儿?
There’s a dinosaur in our backyard.
后院里有一只恐龙
Benjamin, what are you doing?
本杰明 你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What?
什么?
Come on. There’s a dinosaur in our backyard.
来吧 后院里有一只恐龙
The problem is, you need to read to him.
问题是你应该给他讲故事的
If you serve him dinner, he won’t be up all night.
如果你让他晚饭多吃点 他晚上就不会折腾了
It’s the stupid fish tank!
是这个弱智鱼缸!
He needs a proper nightlight.
他需要一个合适的夜灯
It may as well be daytime. Just turn it off.
还不如弄得像白天一样 把它关了
Slow down. Slow it down!
减速 减速!
There it is.
到了
He’s sedated.
它睡着了
Really heavily. Give me a hand.
睡得很香 帮我一下
When the aduIt sees us again with his baby,
当那只大的再看见我们和它的孩子在一起时
isn’t he going to be like:
它会不会像这样
“You!”
“又是你们! ”
There may be some angry recognition.
可能会有一些生气的样子
Who knows? He may be just happy to see us.
谁知道? 它可能还乐于见到我们呢
What the hell are you doing?
你们在做什么?
We’re taking the kid.
我们要带走这个小孩儿
If you really want to stop us, shoot us.
如果你真想阻止我们 开枪吧
How will we find the adult?
我们怎么才能找到那只大的?
Follow the screams.
跟着尖叫声
There. Oh, my God.
那边 噢 天哪
It’s too drugged.
它中毒太深了
He won’t know we have it unless it makes some sound!
小家伙不出声的话 它爸爸是不会知道的
Wake up. Come on.
醒醒 快 醒醒
He knows.
它知道了
lan, slow down a little.
伊恩 开慢一点
I don’t think so.
我不这么想
This guy’s almost fully awake.
这个小家伙就快完全醒了
You know where you’re going?
你知道你要上哪儿吗?
The waterfront’s on the other side of these warehouses.
这些仓库另一面的水边
Is there a way through? There could be.
有路过去吗? 可能有
There we go.
我们走
You have to follow me now.
你现在必须跟着我了
There we go.
我们走
Got him? Yep.
带上它了? 是的
Ready? Where’s the Rex?
准备好了吗? 霸王龙在哪儿?
Is it still behind us?
还在我们后面吗?
There’s the water.
水就在那边
Shoot it. Tell them to shoot it.
开枪打它 告诉他们开枪打它
No, you idiot, the adult. Shoot the adult.
不 你这个蠢货 大的 打那个大的
I want the baby back alive.
我要那个小的活着
What have you done with it? I want that infant!
你们对它做过什么? 我要那只幼崽!
Are you there?
你在那儿吗?
There you are.
你在这儿
There’s a first rate shot of the deck of the ship…
甲板上有一流的枪手…
and the cargo hold that, for the moment…
这个时候 原来装恐龙的货舱里…
contains the animal itself,
又装着那只恐龙
presumably with the infant alongside.
也许那只幼崽正躺在它的旁边
By our calculations,
据我们推算
they are nearing the halfway point of this trip.
他们快接近这次行程的一半了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!