Rex just fed, so he won’t stalk us for food.
霸王龙刚刚吃过 暂时不会把我们当食物
Just fed? You mean Eddie? Show some respect.
刚刚吃过 你是指埃迪? 请你放尊重一点
He saved our lives by giving his.
他牺牲自己的生命救了我们
Then his troubles are over.
他的麻烦也结束了
My point is predators don’t hunt when they’re not hungry.
我要说的是肉食动物不会 在不饿的时候猎食
No, only humans do. You’re breaking our heart.
不 只有人类才那么做 你伤了我们的心
Saddle up! Let’s get this moveable feast underway.
准备好! 让我们开始享受逃命的乐趣
Excuse me, cowboy.
对不起 牛仔
You want some gum?
来点口香糖吗?
You seem like you have common sense.
你看起来有很多这方面的常识
Why the hell are you here?
怎么会在这个鬼地方?
Somewhere on this island is the greatest predator that ever lived.
岛上的某个地方有着 迄今为止最厉害的猎杀者
The second greatest predator must take him down.
第二厉害的猎杀者必须拿下他
You going to use that? If he doesn’t surrender, yes.
你打算用那个? 如果他不投降我就会用
Let me see it. No.
让我看看 不行
The animal exists for the first time in tens of millions of years…
这些动物数千万年来第一次存在于这个世界…
and the only way you can express yourseIf is to kill it.
而杀掉它们却是你唯一的表达方式
Remember that chap about 20 years ago? I forget his name.
还记得20年前的那个人吗? 我忘了他的名字了
Climbed Everest without any oxygen. Came down nearly dead.
他在没有任何氧气的情况下登顶 下来时几乎死掉
They asked him, “Why did you go up there to die?”
人们问他 “为什么你要上去找死? ”
He said, “l didn’t. I went up there to live.”
他说 “不 我上去是为了寻找生命的价值 ”
I didn’t wish you luck on your new venture. You’re off to a promising start.
我不会祝你好运的 你已经偏离了本来有希望的开始
My team is intact. I’m sorry for the loss of your man.
我的队伍完好无缺 很遗憾你们失去了一个伙计
It’s easy to criticise someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk.
要批评一个有想法的人很容易 只要假定它有危险
When you try to sound like Hammond, it comes off as a hustle.
当你试图象哈蒙德一样说话时 反而像东施效颦
It’s not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
这不是你的错 人们总说天才是隔代的
I’m sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.
所以 我肯定你的孩子会聪明绝顶
Hammond’s reach exceeded his grasp. Mine does not.
哈蒙德的成就超过了他的能力 我的还没有
Taking dinosaurs off this island…
把恐龙带出这个小岛…
is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas.
是漫长历史中无数糟糕 点子里面最糟糕的一个
And I’ll be there when you learn that.
我会让你意识到这一点的
Take a break. Five minutes.
休息一下 五分钟
Are you injured?
你受伤了吗?
No, it’s the baby’s.
不 是小恐龙的
I set its broken leg. It won’t dry in the humidity.
我帮他接断腿 环境潮湿里它干不了
Roland, a word?
罗兰 问个问题
I’d love to know where we are.
我们现在在哪儿?
Making friends with Ahab?
和亚哈交朋友呢?
Carter, I’m going to the ladies’ room.
卡特 我要去方便一下
Wait for me here. Okay?
在这儿等我好吗?
It’s not polite to sneak up on people.
偷看是不礼貌的行为
Carter! Where are you?
卡特! 你在哪儿?
I got turned around in here.
我把这儿都找遍了
Shit!
该死!
Carter, let me hear from you!
卡特 说话!
Okay, break’s over. Moving on!
好了 休息结束 继续前进
Carry me.
带上我
Get off!
滚开!
When did you last see him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候?
minutes.
10或者15分钟 10, 15
Come with me. And you.
跟我来 还有你
If he’s alive, we’ll find him.
如果他还活着 我们会找到他的
The rest of you go on.
其余的人继续走
You’ll reach the ridge in 10 minutes.
10分钟后你们会到达山脊
Wait for us there.
在那儿等我们
No one telIs the little girl.
任何人都不要给那个小女孩讲
Right. Let’s carry on.
好 我们继续
Everybody up.
都起来
Come on. Up, up.
快 起来了
All right guys, let’s get the hell out of here.
好了 伙计们 离开这个鬼地方
Did you find him?
你找到他了吗?
Just the parts they didn’t like. Map.
只有一些它们不吃的部分 地图
The operations building is right down in there…
操作大楼就在下面…
about a mile and a haIf from the base of these cliffs.
离这些悬崖底部只有大约1.5英里
How do you know that? I’ve seen it.
你怎么知道? 我看见过
The climb down won’t be easy.
要爬下去并不容易
We’ll let them sleep one more hour.
我们可以让他们再多睡一小时
Then we hit it.
然后叫醒他们
What is that?
那是什么?
Stay down! Don’t move!
躺下! 别动!
Don’t run!
不要跑!
Don’t look, just run! Run!
不要看 跑 跑!
Bastard!
混蛋!
You son of a bitch!
狗娘养的!
He can’t reach you! Stay back!
它够不着你 向后靠
He can’t reach us!
它碰不到我们
Oh, my God! A snake!
上帝! 蛇!
Stay back!
往后!
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s coming back!
它又回来了!
Dad!
爸爸!
Thank you.
谢谢
Don’t go into the long grass!
不要到草丛里去!
Not into the long grass!
不要到草丛里去!
Look at this.
看这个
What is it? L think it’s Ajay’s bag.
是什么? 我想是阿杰的包
Go, as fast as you can.
走 能都快有多快
Go!
走!
I see structures there.
我看见那儿有建筑物了
They said the communications centre is in the operations building.
他们说通讯中心在操作大楼里
I’ll get in there and send the radio call.
我会到那儿去发送无线电
See you there.
到那儿见
Wait for us. Every second counts.
等等我们 时间不等人
If you can keep up, you’re welcome to try.
如果你赶得上 那尽管试试
Okay, here we come. No! Rest.
好的 我们就来 不! 休息
Damn it!
该死!
CQ, this is InGen Operations Harvest Leader to Harvest Base.
CQ InGen捕猎队领队呼叫捕猎队基地
Repeating, I’m calling for lnGen Harvest Leader…
重复 这里是InGen捕猎队领队…
seeking InGen Harvest Base.
呼叫InGen捕猎队基地
Go ahead, Harvest Leader.
请讲 捕猎队领队
The operation has suffered severe casualties.
这次行动遭受到严重伤亡
The survivors are now in mortal danger.
幸存者目前处于极度危险的状态
I need you to send rescue immediately.
我要你立刻派出营救队伍
Our co ordinates here are…
我们这儿的相对座标是…
9 58′ north, 85…
9度58分 北;85度…
Here, here!
这边 这边!
lnside! Anywhere!
进去! 随便哪儿!
Go.

Where do I go when I’m out? I’m right behind you…
我出去后上哪儿? 我随后就出去…
Look out!
小心!
Up here!
上这儿来!
Hey, you!
嘿! 说你呢!
The school cut you from the team?
学校把你从队里刷下来了?
Get out of here!
离开这儿!
Come on. Let’s go!
过来 我们走!
Let’s go!
走! 走! 走!
What about the other survivors? Another chopper’s coming.
其他人怎么办? 另一架直升机正在赶来
It’s okay. It’s over.
没事了 结束了
That’s one souvenir they won’t be taking with them.
那是一个纪念品了 他们不会带着的
Find the infant tyrannosaur.
找出那只小霸王龙
Roland knows where the nest is. I want it on my jet.
罗兰知道窝在哪儿 我要把它带上飞机
I’ll take it directly to the infirmary in San Diego.
我要把它直接带到圣达戈的医院
Hurry. I want to be airborne before the female knows.
快一点 我想在那只母的知道以前就上飞机
You probably saved lnGen.
你可能拯救了InGen
We lost everything we came after on this trip.
这趟旅行以后我们失去了所有东西
But this animal and its infant will bail us out.
但是这只恐龙和它的幼崽拯救了我们
Congratulations.
恭喜
You’ve got your trophy!
你得到了你的战利品!
A buck.
一只公的
But it’s alive!
而且还是活的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!