Personally, I would have squeezed just a little harder.
私下说的话 我会抓得更紧一些的
Okay, I’m almost finished.
好了 就快完了
Damn. I need another adhesive.
该死 我还需要一点粘合剂
Something pliable I can…
随便什么让我能…
Spit.
吐出来
Your gum.
口香糖!
Get the amoxicillin and fill a syringe.
把注射器装上青霉素
Quick injection of antibiotics and he’s out of here.
快点给它注射抗生素 然后它就可以离开这儿了
For once in your life, would it kill you to pick it up?
你们一生也只有这一次 会因救了它而被杀掉
Help me get it out of here. No, we just set its leg.
帮我把它弄出去 不要 我们正在固定它的腿
Mommy’s very angry.
恐龙妈妈生气了
This isn’t hunting behaviour, Ian.
这不是猎食行为的表现 伊恩
They’re hunting. They’re searching.
它们在搜寻而已
They came for their infant.
它们来这儿是找它们的孩子
Let’s not disappoint them.
那就不要让它们失望
Let me get his head, okay?
让我来 好吗?
Careful. Be careful.
小心 小心点
I got him.
我抱住它了
Muzzle off.
把口套取掉
Yes, Eddie?
请讲 埃迪
They’re going back to the jungle.
它们回到丛林中去了
I know. I see. How’s Kelly?
知道了 我看到了 凯丽怎么样?
She’s fine. She’s right here.
她很好 就在这儿
Hello?
喂?
Kelly, are you okay? Yeah, I’m good.
凯丽 你还好吧? 嗯 我很好
OK, listen. Stay where you are. Don’t move.
待在那儿 不要乱跑
I’ll be right back up. Understand? Don’t move.
我马上就回来 明白吗
Yeah, I understand.
好的 我明白
I beg people to listen to me.
我苦苦哀求你们听我说
I use plain, simple English.
我用的是简单明白的英语…
Shut up.
不要说了
That should make an interesting chapter in your book.
刚才那幕将成为你的书里精彩的一章吧
The debate over the parental instincts of the T. Rex is now academic.
关于霸王龙父性的论点现在有学术依据了
Hang on. This is gonna be bad.
注意 情况会变得糟糕了
They’re pushing us over the cliff.
它们正在把我们推下悬崖
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝
Come on, come on.
来 加把劲
Once we’re out of here… lnto the woods.
一旦我们离开这儿… 往树林里跑
Straight into the woods. Come on! This is where they hit us.
径直往树林里跑 快啊! 它们在从这儿袭击
Hang on to something! Hang on to something!
随便什么 抓住! 抓牢了!
Oh, my God. Oh, God, please!
噢 上帝 上帝 不要
Don’t move!
不要动
I’m coming down for you. Here I come. Stay still.
我下来救你 我来了 平静点!
Here I come, Sarah.
我来了 莎拉
The satellite phone, get it!
卫星电话 别让它掉了
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Heads up!
把手抓住!
Your lucky pack.
你的幸运背包
I got her.
我抓住她了
Nick? We’re in here.
尼克? 我们在里面
Wait. Hold on! I’m coming!
等等 坚持住 我来了
I’m coming.
我来了
What did this?
这是怎么搞的?
Kelly. What’d you do with Kelly?
凯丽呢? 你把凯丽怎么安排的?
She’s okay. She’s in the High Hide.
她没事 她在上面的笼子里
Who’s hurt? What do you need?
有人受伤吗 你们需要什么
We need rope.
需要绳子
Rope. Anything else?
绳子 还有其他的吗?
Three cheeseburgers with everything.
三个奶油汉堡 什么馅都行
No onions on mine.
我的不要洋葱
And an apple turnover.
还要一个苹果卷饼
Hold on.
坚持住!
I’m coming!
我来了!
Bring the rope. Let’s go.
绳子来了我们就离开这儿
I’m coming. Now, now.
我来了 快 快
Eddie, you all right? Yeah. I’m coming.
埃迪 你没事吧? 没事 我来了
We need the rope. Throw it down here. Hurry!
我们需要绳子 把它扔下来 快!
Good throw. Did you tie this to anything?
扔得漂亮 你把绳子绑牢了吗?
We’re sliding! We’re sliding down!
我们在往下滑! 我们在往下滑!
Up you go.
你先上
lncrease your rate of climb.
爬快一点
Our communication equipment’s been destroyed.
我们的通讯设备都完蛋了
And if your radio and satellite phone were in those trailers…
如果你们的无线电和卫星电话在拖车里的话…
They were. Then we’re stuck here.
它们确实在拖车里 那我们被困在这儿了
And stuck together, thanks to you people.
大家一起都被困在这儿了 真是谢谢你们!
We came to watch. You came to strip mine the place.
我们来是为了观察 而你们是来这儿掠夺
Back off. At least we came prepared.
滚远点 至少我们是有备而来
Five years of work and electrified fence…
在另一个岛上 五年的努力和
couldn’t prepare the other island.
高压电网都不能做到有备无患
You think your Marlboro men will help?
你以为你们这些人就能够做到?
You’re looters. You came to take.
你们只是强盗 是掠夺者
You have no rights.
你无权这么做
An extinct animal brought back to life has no rights.
死而复生的恐龙才没有权利
It exists because we made it.
它之所以存在是因为我们制造了它
We patented it. We own it.
它属于我们 受我们控制
You looking for a problem? And I found you, didn’t l?
有问题吗? 你不就是问题吗?
I know you.
我知道你
You’re that Earth First bastard.
你就是那个世界头号杂种
What’s Earth First? Professional saboteurs.
什么世界头号? 专门破坏别人的好事
Environmentalists! Criminals.
我是环保主义者! 罪犯!
Knock it off! Listen to me.
住手! 听我说
Moving the baby to our camp…
我们把幼龙带到营地
may have changed the adults’ perceived territory.
改变了成年恐龙对领地范围的感知
Their what?
它们的什么?
That’s why they attacked the trailers.
这就是它们攻击拖车的原因
They’re defending this entire area now.
它们现在会捍卫这一整个地区
We have to move now.
我们必须马上离开
To where?
上哪儿?
Our boat and their airlift are waiting for orders we can’t send.
我们的船和他们的运输机都不能收到命令
There’s a communications centre here near the old operations building.
在旧的操作大楼附近有一个通讯中心
Everything ran on geothermal power.
所有东西都使用地热能源
It was never meant to need replenishing.
它们永远都不需要充电
If we can get here,
如果我们能够到那儿
we can send a radio call to the airlift.
就能够用无线电与运输机联系上
You know the frequency? Here in this book.
你知道它的频率? 在这本书里
We’ll mind those. How far is the village?
我们会牢记这些的 到那个村子有多远?
A day’s walk, maybe more.
一天的行程 或者更多
That’s not the problem. What is?
那倒不是问题 那么问题是?
What is the problem?
什么会成为问题?
Velociraptors.
迅猛龙
Their nesting sites are in the island’s interior, which is why…
它们的筑巢地点就在岛心 这也是为什么…
we were keeping to the outer rim. Wait. What’s a Veloc…
我们要待在小岛周边 等等 什么是”迅…”
Velociraptor. Carnivore. Pack hunter.
迅猛龙 肉食动物 群出猎食
Two meters tall, long snout…
两米高 口鼻部很长…
binocular vision, strong forearms,
双目视觉 前臂强健
killing claws on both feet.
双足都有致命的爪子
The Rexes may track us, too,
霸王龙也可能跟上我们
if they feel we’re a threat to their infant.
如果它觉得我们对它的幼崽造成威胁
No, we’ll lose them once we leave their territory.
不 一旦我们离开它们的领土 就可以甩掉它们
Don’t bet on it.
不要心存侥幸
Tyrannosaur has the largest proportional olfactory cavity…
霸王龙的嗅觉腔在所有生物化石记录中…
of any creature in fossil record, except one.
是比例最大的 除了一个
The Turkey Vulture could scent up to 10 miles.
土耳其秃鹫 能够闻到10英里以外的气味
Right. This is all very thrilling,
没错 这很吓人
but I say we should head for the village.
但是我说我们应该向村子进发
We could head back down to the lagoon.
我们可以回到泻湖下面
And sit out in the open, near a heavily used water source…
坐在露天外面 靠近大量使用的水源…
hope that your captain comes back?
期待你们的队长回来?
He won’t. He knows better.
他不会回来的 他更清楚
Then we head for the village, find shelter and call for help.
我们向村子进发 找到藏身之处并且寻求帮助

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!