My God, they are well organised.
天哪 他们很有组织
Those are major league toys.
那些都是最高级的装备
Maybe I should ask to use their phone.
也许我应该找他们借电话
Their dish is bigger than yours.
他们的锅盖比你的大多了
So they actually want to build another park here?
他们是想在这儿另外建一个公园吗?
After what you said happened on the other island?
在那一个岛出事以后
They’re not building anything.
他们没有打算建任何东西
They’re taking these animaIs out of here.
他们只是把这些恐龙运出去
Back to the mainland.
运回大陆
I think I should tell you guys.
我想我应该告诉你们
Hammond told me these people might show up.
哈蒙德给我说过这些人可能出现
He thought we’d be finished by the time they started,
他认为我们应该在他们开始之前完成任务
but if they weren’t…
但是如果他们…
he sent a backup plan.
他提出了一个后备计划
What backup plan?
是什么?
Me.

Simply put,
我们开门见山
InGen is seeking limited partners to defray some of our expenses.
国际遗传公司正在寻求一些我们的赞助商
The prospectus you’ve been given by the board details…
板上给你们详细列出了计划书…
our projected hardware and construction expenses.
包括需要的硬体 建筑费用
As you can see by my two friends here tonight,
你们可以看到 软体已经由
the software is already fully developed.
我这儿的两个朋友开发完毕
One might say, “It’d be up and running. ”
你们可以说 “现在就已经开始了”
In a moment, I’ll take you on a stroll through the camp…
过一会儿 我会带你们在营地四周看看
and you’ll see some larger, more impressive specimens.
你们将看到更大 印象更深刻的样品
You don’t bring people halfway around the world to visit a zoo.
你们不需要让人们绕半个地球来参观动物园
You bring the zoo to them.
你们把动物园带到他们身边
San Diego is the perfect setting.
圣达戈非常完美
People already associate our beautiful city with animal attractions:
人们已经把对动物的热情和美丽的城市联系在一起
San Diego Zoo, Sea World, San Diego Chargers.
圣达戈动物园 海洋世界 圣达戈
Mr. Hammond knew this.
哈蒙德先生知道这一点
Before he ever dreamt of an island…
在他曾经渴求一个岛屿之前…
he began construction on an amphitheatre…
他开始建造这个圆形剧场一样的公园…
very near to where you’re sitting now,
地点非常靠近各位现在所处的位置
the InGen waterfront complex.
InGen河岸综合体
But he abandoned it…
但是他后来放弃了…
in favour of something far grander…
为了某种更崇高的…
and ultimately impossible.
而且根本不可能实现的东西
And so, the facility sits unused, unfinished…
于是 这些设施被荒废 并且没有完工…
when it could be completed and ready to receive visitors in less than a month.
本来它们再等不了一个月就可以接待游客的
Ajay, look out! Jump!
阿杰 小心! 跳!
That’s the last time I leave you in charge.
这是我最后一次让你管事了
Oh, my God. Are you out of your mind?
噢 上帝 你疯了吗?
She’s got a broken leg. Let’s get in the car before they hear us.
她的腿断了 我们要在他们 发现我们以前回到车上
You have any idea what that is? Come on, open the door.
你知道你在做什么吗 来吧 开门
You’re nuts.
你真是顽固透顶
Man, lan’s not going to like this.
伙计 伊恩不会喜欢这样的
What’s going on?
发生什么事了?
lsn’t it obvious?
这还不明显吗?
We’re not alone on this island.
这个岛上还有其他人
It’s not set to the frequency.
频率没有设好
Look here.
看这个
What the hell is that?
那是什么玩意儿?
Hello?
喂?
No, not Enrique.
不 我不是恩里克
Ian Malcolm. Are you on the boat?
我是伊恩·马尔科姆 你在船上吗?
No, is this the boat?
不 这是船上吗?
We’re on Isla Sorna.
我们在索纳岛上
We need to talk to the boat, Mar del Plata.
我们需要和船上的马德普拉塔通话
I’ll get him.
我接住它
All right. That’s it. I got you.
好了 我接住了
I got you. Hurry up.
我接住了 赶快
Let’s go. Go. Come on. Watch his tail. Get the door.
快 快 快点 小心它的尾巴 打开门
Boy, is she mad at you.
老爸 她对你发脾气了?
I feel sorry for that guy, Enrique. No lectures, please.
我真应该跟那个恩里克说抱歉 不要聊天了
Honey, stay back. Don’t stand up, okay?
甜心 往后靠 别站在这儿 好吗?
I got it! Watch his head.
我抱住了 小心它的头
Watch his head. lan, he’s hurt!
小心它的头 伊恩 它受伤了
No, honey, no.
不要 亲爱的 不要!
He’ll snip at you. Watch his tail.
它会攻击你的 小心尾巴
All right? Okay, I got him.
好了吗? 好了 我抱住了
Got him? Yeah.
抱稳了吗? 是的
There you go.
你躺在这儿
What must I do, hit her with a stick?
我要做什么? 用棍子打它吗?
No, don’t get close, honey.
不要 亲爱的 不要靠近
Watch out! Don’t stand too close.
小心! 不要站得太近了
He has that not so fresh smell.
它身上有一股难闻的气味
No, lady, enough! Wrong frequency.
我不是恩里克 夫人 够了! 频率错了
Nick, don’t let him get those things around you.
尼克 不要让它碰到周围的东西
Okay, let’s take a look at this.
好 再看看这个
Easy, easy. Just calm down now.
慢点 慢慢来 让它平静一些
Okay, here are the metatarsals.
好了 这儿是跖骨
Tibia, fibula. There it is. There’s the fracture.
胫骨 腓骨 就是这儿 这儿有裂缝
Right above the epiphysis. How bad is it?
就在骨上方 情况糟糕吗?
If we don’t set it, he’ll die.
如果我们不固定起来 它会死的
It won’t heal. He won’t be able to pivot on his ankle.
它自己不会复原 脚踝也不能转动
He won’t be able to run or walk.
它不能跑也不能走
A predator will pick him off.
会成为其他肉食恐龙的食物
Carlos, come in.
卡洛斯 听好
Goddamn it, you bastard, listen…
该死的 你这个混蛋 听着…
Other animaIs are going to hear this.
其他恐龙会听到它叫的
Come in, please. Can you hear me?
请听好 你能听见我说话吗?
I’ve got to get out of here. I want to leave.
我必须出去 我想离开这儿
I’m calling the boat. I want to go someplace else.
我正在跟船上通电话 我想换个地方
I don’t want to be here. I want to be somewhere safe.
我不想在这儿 我想换个安全的地方
lsn’t it safe here? L want to be somewhere high.
这儿难道不安全吗? 我想到高处去
What? What is it? What’s going on?
什么? 什么事? 发生什么事了?
lnformation, please. What?
请给点提示 什么事?
You’re much happier not knowing. Get us up. Here we go.
你最好不要知道 让我们上去 这就上
There we go.
我们上去了
I’m so stupid. I shouldn’t have come along with you.
我真是笨蛋 我不应该跟你来的
Can you set it?
你能固定住吗?
Yeah, I just need something temporary to break apart and fall off as he grows.
没问题 我只是需要让骨头裂缝不再扩大
Whenever you’re ready. He’s fighting, Dr. Quinn.
你弄好之后它又会精悍善战了 奎因博士
What’s the frequency for the boat?
船上的频率是多少?
15888. Third from the top.
15888 从上往下第三个
Okay, we’re high.
没事了 现在我们在高处了
And this is the safest place you can be.
这儿是最安全的地方了
Like Sarah said before,
正如莎拉所说
the plants make it so the animaIs won’t know you’re here.
有植物挡着恐龙不会知道你在这儿的
You’re just saying that. I remember the stories you told.
你总是这样说 我可记得你讲过的那些事情
No, this is nothing like that.
不 这次跟那些完全不一样
We’re in a completely different situation now.
我们现在的处境和以前完全不同
Is there a way to communicate with the trailer?
埃迪 有办法和拖车联系吗?
He’s moving again, more morphine.
它又在动了 再多来点吗啡
We have no idea what his metabolism is. We’ll kill him with too much.
我们并不清楚他的代谢水平 太多会杀死它的
I need your hand here. Put some pressure there.
尼克 帮个忙 把那儿按住
No answer. What a surprise. How do I get down?
每人接 真令人吃惊 我怎么能下去?
Tie this beIt around you.
用这根带子绑着
Where are you going?
爸爸 你要上哪儿?
Stay here. Come on, stay here.
留在这儿 爸爸 留在这儿
Squeeze this rope hard.
抓紧这根绳子
The harder you squeeze, the slower you go.
你抓得越紧 降得越慢
If you don’t squeeze at all… I get the idea.
如果你根本就不抓绳子… 我知道了
Dad, please stay here.
爸爸 留下来吧 求你了
Stay here, please. Honey, the queen? The goddess?
待在这儿吧 求你了 甜心 女王 女神
Your inspiration?
你的灵感?
Now you’re talking. All right.
这次你说对了 好的
I’m coming right back. I give you my word.
我马上就回来 我向你保证
But you never keep your word!
可是你从来都言而无信!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!