If you feel qualified, try flicking the switch to “on.”
既然你这么在行 就打开开关
Okay, I’m taking my daughter out of here.
听好 我要带我女儿离开这儿
Anyone coming with me, this is your last chance.
有人一起走吗 这可是你们最后的机会了
When you’re out in the field…
你们离开这儿进去以后什么也不能做…
Nick, if you’re staying,
尼克 你如果能活下来
I’ll gladly deliver a letter to your wife or loved one…
我会通知你太太或者你爱的人…
so you can say good bye.
再见了老兄
Eddie, if you have any personal effects…
埃迪 你如果有什么随身物品需要带…
it’s the least I can do.
你知道 这至少是我能做的
I’ll be in there, guys.
我会帮忙的 伙计们
Our presence needs to be 100 percent antiseptic.
我们得做到百分之百不存在
If we so much as bend a blade of grass…
就算踩断一根草…
Dad, are you mad?
爸爸 你疯了吗?
No, I’m not mad. I’m furious.
没有 我没疯 我只是太气愤了
This looks like your room.
你看看 弄得跟你的屋子一样乱
I was going to clean it up. Right now.
我会收拾好的 现在就收拾
What is this? There are 100 switches!
这是什么东西? 这里有无数的开关!
Don’t be mad.
冷静一点
I was going to call to let you know where I was.
我本来打算打电话告诉你我来这儿的
I always do, don’t l?
我总是这样的 不是吗?
I’m the best kind of girlfriend there is.
我属于这世上最好的那一类女友
One who traveIs a lot. You like that.
一个常常旅行在外的人 比如你
You love your independence.
你不是喜欢独立吗
I’ve gotten used to being apart, but that’s not how I want to live.
我确实习惯于独处 但那并不代表我喜欢独处
Kelly, this is tall talk. Just for a minute.
凯丽 这儿是大人谈话 就几分钟
It’s like a height restriction at an amusement park.
就像游乐场里云霄飞车的限制一样
If you wanted to rescue me, why didn’t you save me from…
如果你真的想救我 为什么三个星期以前…
that museum fundraiser three weeks ago?
不把我从博物馆筹委会中救出来?
This is a slightly different situation.
那还是有些不一样的
What about the dinner with your parents…
我陪你父母吃饭的时候你也从来不出现
you never showed up for?
这又怎么讲?
Why not rescue me when I need it?
为什么我需要你的时候你不出现?
Be there when you say you will?
你什么时候遵守过你的承诺?
I have made a career out of waiting for you.
我已经把等你当成了一种职业了
You know, she has a pretty good…
你知道 莎拉有一个很好的…
It’s so important to your future…
别说了! 这对你是有好处的
that you not finish that sentence. Please, outside!
这是个人隐私 出去
lan, come on. Look.
伊恩 过来 听着
I love that you rode in here on a white horse. I really do.
我爱你这个骑着白马的王子 真的
It’s very touching, very dramatic.
非常感人 非常戏剧化
I just need you to show up in a cab now and then, too.
我只是希望你也偶尔能出现在马车中
What are you doing? Don’t go out there. It’s not safe.
你要干嘛? 别出去 太危险了
Stay in here. Come back. Shut the door.
待在这儿 回来 关上门
I know what I’m doing. You guys should definitely go.
我知道我在做什么 你们当然可以走
But I’m staying.
但是我会留下来
I love you. I just don’t need you right now.
我爱你 我只是现在不需要你
What you need is a good anti psychotic.
你需要的是强效镇静剂
I’ll be back in five or six days.
我五六天后就会回来
You’ll be back in five or six pieces.
你回来的时候已经成五六块了
What bothers you is that I’m not afraid and you are.
因为我没有害怕而你害怕了 所以你这么烦
Of course I am. That’s the whole thing.
就是这样 其实我是想…
What’s that sound?
什么声音?
I’ll get you out on one of these right now.
过来 我现在就要让你坐直升飞机回家
Hello! Over here!
喂! 这边!
I don’t get it. It says lnGen on the side of that chopper!
我搞不明白了 那是国际遗传公司的直升机
I don’t get that. Why would Hammond send two teams?
我不知道为什么哈蒙德派了两队人到这儿?
Cut the umbilical, Dad!
切脐带 爸爸!
Doesn’t he trust us? We haven’t even started.
难道他不信任我们 我们甚至还没开始
This is as good a place as any for base camp.
在这儿扎营不错
That’s first priority after we’re finished.
那是这件事做完后的第一件事
I want it up and running in 30 minutes. That’s haIf an hour.
我要你们30分钟内做好 也就是半个小时
Understood? Over. Cancel that order.
明白吗? 完毕 取消你的命令
What? Why?
什么 为什么
This is a game trail. Carnivores hunt on game trails.
这里是猎食路线 肉食动物的猎食路线
You want to set up base camp or a buffet?
你是想在这儿扎营还是当恐龙的自助餐?
Let’s find a new spot, shall we? Over and out.
我们换一个地点扎营 离开这儿
Peter, if I run your little camping trip, there are two conditions.
彼得 如果要我来当你的向导 有两个条件
First, I’m in charge. If I’m not around, Dieter is.
第一 我说了算 如果我不在 听迪特的
You just pay us, tell us we’re doing well,
你只要给点报酬 夸我们干得很好
and serve us Scotch after a good day.
下班后提供些威士忌
Second, my fee. You can keep it.
第二 你可以不付我的费用
All I want for my services, is the right to hunt a Tyrannosaurus.
我所想得到的只是猎捕一头霸王龙
A male. A buck only. How and why are my business.
只要一头雄性的 怎么干和为什么都是我的事
If you don’t like those conditions, you’re on your own.
如果你不接受这两个条件 你自己慢慢玩儿
So go ahead, set up base camp here,
然后继续在这儿扎营
in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest.
在沼泽里 或者在霸王龙的窝里
I’ve had too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas.
我已经从很多牙医的狩猎队听取自杀性建议了
Okay?
如何?
Cycle, break off the stray from the herd and flush him to the right.
摩托车手 把迷途的那只隔离出来 把它赶到右边
Snaggers, stay ready. He’s bringing them out to you. It’ll be a…
钩猎手 准备好 他正在将恐龙往你们那儿赶
Pachy…, Pachya… Oh, hell.
肿… 肿头… 噢 见鬼
The fat head with the bald spot.
长着肥厚的头 上面只有一点是光秃秃的
Friar Tuck.
就叫它”皱头和尚”吧
Stop.
停车
Pachycephalosaurus.
肿头龙
Carnivore?
肉食类的吗
No, herbivore, late Cretaceous.
不 是草食类的 生存于白垩纪晚期
See the distinctive domed skull?
注意到那独具特色的半球形头骨了吗?
Nine inches of solid bone. Now, careful.
有9英寸厚 所以 小心点
A pachy’s neck attaches at the bottom of its skull,
肿头龙的脖子附在头骨底部
not at the back of its head.
而不是头的后面
When it lowers its head, its neck lines up with its backbone…
当它低下头时 它的脖子和脊椎排成一线…
which is perfect for absorbing impact.
能够很好的吸收碰撞的冲击
Snagger, Friar Tuck’s on the loose, just about to cross your path.
钩猎手 “皱头和尚”逃跑了 正要穿过你们的前方
Dieter, get in the outrigger. You’re closing in on a carina…
迪特 坐到外伸架里去 你们正在接近一只副栉…
Say that again, Roland. A what?
重复一遍 罗兰 一只什么?
The one with the big red horn. The pompadour. Elvis.
一只长着像发髻一样的大红角的恐龙
Take me out.
送我出去
Okay, Carter, reel me in.
搞定 卡特 把我收进来
Easy!
小心点!
Not too close.
不要靠得太近!
Go for the legs! The legs! Watch the tail!
绑它的腿! 小心它的尾巴!
Burke!
伯克!
Come here.
到这儿来
Recognise this trackway?
认得这个脚印吗?
Yes, I do. Tyrannosaur.
当然认得 是霸王龙的脚印
Roland.
罗兰
Where do you think you’re going?
你要上哪儿?
To collect my fee, Mr. Ludlow. To collect my fee.
挣我的报酬 勒德洛先生
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝
Procompsognathus Triassicus,
三叠纪副细颚龙
found by Frass in Bavaria in 1913.
弗拉斯于1913年在巴伐利亚发现的
Is it dangerous?
它危险吗?
No, I wouldn’t think so.
不 应该不危险
The Compy’s been presumed to be a scavengers, like jackals.
人们认为它只是”拾荒者” 就像豺一样
It gives me the creeps. It’s like it’s not scared.
太令我吃惊了 看起来好像它一点都不害怕
There haven’t been any visitors to this island.
岛上还从来没有人来过
There’s no reason for it to fear man.
它没有理由会害怕人
Now it does.
现在有了
It’s the Rex nest.
那是霸王龙的窝
It’s probably only a couple weeks old. Never left the nest.
它可能只有两周大 还从来没有离开过窝
Offspring that young, the parents won’t leave him alone for too long.
象这么小的幼崽 父母不会离开很长时间的
Make your blind here? Wait for the buck to return?
你疯了吗 你要等它爸回来?
If the nest is upwind, then so are we.
不 如果窝在上风区 也就是我们现在的位置
When he comes back, he’s gonna know we’re here…
它回来时就会知道我们在这儿
without us having a chance.
那时我们就跑不掉了
The trick is to get him…
我们要想法让它…
to come where we want him.
去我们想让它去的地方
This is why Hammond was in a hurry to get you here.
这就是哈蒙德急着让你们来的原因
He knew they were coming.
他知道他们要来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!