Thank you, sir.
要洗手吗?没问题 先生 – 谢谢
Wash your hands? All ready, sir. – Thank you.
能帮我擦擦鞋子吗?- 行 先生
Would you wipe my shoes? – Yes, sir.
要康乃馨吗 先生 – 我已经拿了一朵
Carnation, sir? – I already took one.
是吗?- 我要把它献给一位仁慈的女士
You did? – For a very kind lady.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
多谢 – 谢谢您 先生
Thank you. – Thank you, sir.
♪ But to be so near you ♪
♪ Thrills me through and through ♪
♪ Oh, anyone can see why I wanted your kiss ♪
♪ It had to be but the wonder is this ♪
就是他 就是那个男的
That’s him. That’s the man.
你刚才坐在这里吗?
You were sitting here, sir?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
你偷了这位小姐的皮包 对不对?快拿出来
You took this lady’s bag, didn’t you? All right, let’s have it!
当然 – 快打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥来
Of course. – Somebody call a cop.
不 乔治 既然皮包找回来了 就算了吧
No, George, no. It doesn’t matter as long as I have the bag.
你打开看看 或许他拿了什么东西
Well, look in it. Maybe he took something.
我总共拿了十块钱
Ten dollars to be exact.
我要打死你 – 他喝醉了
Why, I oughta kick your teeth in! – George, George, he’s drunk.
滚 快给我滚出去 – 你帐单还没付呢
Come on, get outta here. – How about the check?
我就是因为钱不够 所以才得跟这位小姐借
That’s why I had to borrow from the lady… I didn’t have enough.
我改天一定会回来付清我的帐单
I’ll come back and pay the rest.
你以后不准再来了 迈克
Don’t you show your face in here again, ever! Mike!
迈克 把他丢出去 – 有人偷了钱包
Take him outta here. – Somebody stole a purse Everybody!
有人偷了钱包 – 我跟大家保证 我不是贼
Somebody stole a purse – I assure you, I’m not a thief!
我真的不是贼
I’m not a thief! – Somebody came and
别打了 海伦 别再打来了
Stop it, Helen. Stop it, stop it!
我没事 我只是不能讲话
I’m all right, I just can’t talk.
拜托 别再打来了
Please stop it!
你走不到的
You’ll never make it.
你一定撑不到那家当铺的
You’ll never make that hock shop.
那在一条街半之外啊
It’s a block and a half away.
今天不是星期天吧?- 什么?
This isn’t Sunday, is it? – Huh?
我说 今天不是星期天吧?
I asked is this Sunday.
不 今天是星期六 干嘛?
No, Saturday. Why?
但是当铺为何没开 其他的店都有开啊
Well, it’s closed. Nothing else is closed.
或许是老板的家中有丧事吧
Somebody passed away, most likely.
你没事吧?- 为什么他们都没开门?
What’s the matter with you? – Why are they all closed?
他们全都没开 每间都是 – 那是当然的
They’re all closed… every one of’em. – Sure, they are.
今天是赎罪日 一个犹太节日 – 是什么?
It’s Yom Kippur, a Jewish holiday. – It’s what?
是吗? 那凯利当铺和腐利佛当铺呢?
It is? Well, what about Kelly’s and Gallagher’s?
他们今天也不开 这是我们业者之间的协定
They’re closed too. We’ve got an agreement:
他们如果在犹太节日休息
They keep closed on Yom Kippur,
那爱尔兰节日我们也不开门
and we don’t open on St. Patrick’s.
你真会说笑 你们真幽默 真是太幽默了
That’s a good joke. That’s funny. That’s very funny.
奈特
Nat.
是的 柏南先生
Yeah, Mr. Birnam?
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
给我一杯酒吧 奈特 我快要死了 只要一杯就好
Let me have one, Nat. I’m dying. Just one.
你不是说要回家写作吗?
I thought you was home writing that book.
他们耍了我 奈特 他们用卑鄙的手段耍了我
They’re playing a trick on me… a dirty trick, Nat.
给我来一杯吧 我有钱的时候一定还你
Give me one. I’ll pay you when I can,
请不要让我死在这里
only just don’t let me die here.
本店恕不赊账 你知道规矩的
No credit, and you know it.
就算你做做善事吧
All right, it’s charity.
我求求你 给我一杯酒
I’m begging you, give me one, Nat.
是啊 就一杯
Yeah, “one.”
你一杯都不该喝 可是连一百杯都无法满足你
One’s too many, and a hundred’s not enough.
就这样
That’s all.
拜托你 奈特 我可以把打字机给你
Oh, come on, Nat. Come on. I’ll let you have my typewriter.
我又不是作家 你才是作家
I’m no writer. You’re the writer.
拜托 求求你 – 滚 快滚出去
Please, Nat. Please, Nat. – Now go… go away!
我是认真的 快滚出去
I mean it. Get outta here!
是谁啊?
Who is it?
是谁啊?- 是我
Who is it? – It’s me.
唐柏南先生 真是稀客
Well, Mr. Don Birnam, as I live and breathe.
你要是来赴约的话
Only if you’re comin’ for our date,
你也未免迟到太久了
you’re a little late, aren’t you, Mr. Birnam?
要是你是来道歉的话
And if you’re comin’to apologize, no thanks.
那你就省省吧
Thanks a lot, but no thanks!
葛萝丽亚
Gloria…
别再浪费唇舌 我已经看透你了 这种事一次就够
I’ve had enough of you… “def,” but “def’!
你以为我是什么人?我为你推掉其他的约会
What do you think I am? I break a business date.
我还特地添购新皮包 又做了脸和头发
I buy me an evening purse, a facial, a new hairdo.
你可以把你的有钱朋友耍着玩
Maybe you can do that to your ritzy friends,
但是你不能耍我 知道吗?
but you can’t to me, understand?
葛萝丽亚
Gloria…
你到底想要什么 唐柏南先生 伴♥游♥女郎吗?
Okay, what do you want, Mr. Don Birnam, Esquire?
我需要一点钱
I need some money.
什么?- 你可以借我一点钱吗?
You what? – Could you let me have some money?
你一定是疯了 别开玩笑了
Say, you out of your mind? Don’t be “ridic.”
你请吧 快滚下楼去 走啊
Get outta here. Make with those stairs. Go on!
我等你等了好久
I waited half the night,
好像我从来没跟人约会过似的
like it was the first date I ever had.
剩下的时间我都在哭泣
The other half, I was crying.
你要多少钱?
How much money?
可以借我五块或十块吗?
Could you let me have ten or five or something?
我去看看
I’ll see.
你的气色看起来真糟 柏南先生
You look awfully sick, Mr. Birnam.
你是不是发烧了?- 我现在没事了
Have you got a fever or something? – I’m all right now.
谢谢你 你是真的有点喜欢我 对不对?
Thank you a lot. You do like me a little, don’t you, honey?
那是当然的 葛萝丽亚 那是当然的
Why, natch, Gloria, natch.
葛萝丽亚 是谁在外面啊?
Gloria, who’ve you got out there?
我来了
Coming.
♪ It’s a hap-hap-happy day ♪
♪ Toodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-ay ♪
♪ The sunshine’s bright and the world’s all right ♪
这里是什么地方?
What’s this place?
喂 这里是什么地方?
Hey, you, what is this place?
我在跟你说话啊
I’m talkin’ to you.
早安 小阳光 你的头还好吗?
Good morning, merry sunshine. How’s your head?
我在哪里?这里是什么地方?
Where am I? What is this place?
这里?这里是酒鬼之家 – 这间是什么医院?
This is Hangover Plaza. – What hospital is this?
这是戒酒中心 你的头还好吗?- 我的头很痛
Alcoholic ward. How’s your head? – It aches.
在看X光片之前 我们还以为你的头裂了
Thought you had a fracture till we looked at the X-rays…
所幸一切没事 你只有轻微的脑振荡
just a slight concussion.
为什么我会被送到戒酒中心来?
Why’d they put me in the alcoholic ward?
你真爱说笑
Are you kiddin’?
我们替你验了血 里面全是酒精
We had a peek at your blood…
至少有百分之九十六的浓度
straight applejack, 96 proof.
今天是星期几? – 星期天 这些是你的吗?
What day is this? – Sunday. Are these yours?
你和旁边那位黑人老兄被一起更衣
You and the colored fellow were undressed at the same time.
这是从你们其中一人的裤口袋里掉出来的
Fell out of somebody’s pants.
那是我的钥匙 你是医师吗?
They’re mine. You a doctor?
我是护士 名叫诺蓝 可是大家都叫我宾恩
I’m a nurse, name of Nolan. They call me Bim.
你就叫我宾恩吧 你叫什么名字?
You can call me Bim. What’s your name?
柏南 – 你的全名呢?
Birnam. – What kind of Birnam?
唐柏南 – 你住在哪里?
Don Birnam. – Where do you live?
209号♥东你要我的住址干嘛?
209 East Fift… What do you need that for?
你的明信片需要地址 – 什么明信片?
For the postcard. – What postcard?
我们要寄通知给你家人
To your folks, so they’ll know where honey-boy is
等你痊愈后他们好来接你
and can pick him up when he’s feeling better.
我没有地址
No address.
反正从电♥话♥簿…
Okay. We’ll get it out of the phone book…
或你的皮夹里一定也找得到
or the directory or your wallet.
拜托你们 不要寄明信片
Look, no postcard, understand?
没有人会来接我的
Nobody’s gonna pick me up.
这是我们上级的规定
The management insists.
要是我们让你们自己回家
If we let you guys go home alone,
你们通常都不会回去
a lot of you don’t go home.
你们会跑去最近的酒吧 然后再被送回来
You just hit the nearest bar and bounce right back again…
我们称你们这种人叫 “回力球”
what we call the “quick ricochet.”
我跟你一样健康 我现在就可以出院
Look, I’m as well as you are. I can get out of here right now.