我的主人,您就乐等佳讯吧。
I think there be six richmonds in the field.
我认为有六个里奇蒙家族的骑士在战场上。
Five have I slain today instead of him.
除了他本人外,我今天宰了五个。
A horse! A horse!
备马!备马!
My kingdom for a horse!
我要用王冠,换来一匹战马!
God and your arms be praised, victorious friends.
上帝赞颂尔等的武功,我获胜的朋友们。
The day is ours.
今天,胜利属于我们。
The bloody dog is dead.
那只血腥的狗死了。
Sorry. Excuse us. Come on, Lucy!
对不起。让一下。来呀,露西!
Mum, what are you doing? Mum!
妈妈,你要做什么?妈妈!
Hello, Philippa.
菲利帕,有什么事吗?
Richard III died in 1485.
理查三世死于1485年。
Shakespeare didn’t write his play until around 1593.
莎士比亚直到1593年左右,才写出他的剧本。
Sorry, I’m not following you.
对不起,我没明白你。
You said Shakespeare was writing about recent history.
你刚说,莎士比亚写的是近代史。
He wasn’t. He wrote it over a hundred years
他不是。他是在理查死后
after Richard’s death.
一百多年后写的。
All right.
没错。
And they reckon he probably made it up
所以人们推断,莎翁可能编造出
that he was a hunchback.
理查是个驼背的情节。
But it’s just a play, isn’t it?
但这只是一出戏,不是吗?
That’s what I said.
这就是我要说的。
Ok. Bye.
好吧。再见。
Max, come on.
麦克斯,走吧,
I just don’t like it
我只是不喜欢
when people put others down for no reason.
人们无缘无故地贬低别人。
So, your dad’s got a new girlfriend then?
这么说,你♥爸♥爸有新女朋友了?
Her name’s Sarah and she likes seafood,
她叫莎拉,她喜欢海鲜,
so dad’s taking her to a fish restaurant.
所以,爸爸要带她去一家鱼餐厅。
He’ll have the steak.
他会点牛排的。
If it’s a call, introduce yourself.
如果是打来电♥话♥,就介绍你自己。
If it’s a man, I talk about the footy.
如果他是个男人,就和他聊足球。
But throughout all your conversations, remember,
但是,在所有的谈话中要记住,
put on a happy face, and smile.
要面带笑容,保持快乐。
It’s on the phone, Tony.
这可是在打电♥话♥中,托尼。
Well, your voice can still have a smile in it.
在你的声音里,也还可以带着微笑的。
“Hello. And how are you today?”
“你好。你今天好吗?”
Thank you, Kirsty. Yes.
谢谢你,柯斯蒂。是的。
You don’t have to see a smile to know that it’s there.
你不需要看到一个微笑,就知道它在那里。
Very important. Please, continue.
这点很重要。请继续讲下去。
If it’s a new client,say something to disarm them.
如果是新客户,说点什么,让他们放轻松。
“Sorry, I’ve been a bit hectic today.”
“对不起,我今天有点忙。”
Or if it’s towards the end of the week,
或者是临近周末的时候,
tell them about how much you’re looking forward to…
告诉他们你有多期待…
If they’re an existing client,
如果他们是你的老客户,
do make sure that you offer them new opportunities
一定要说你已经为他们,提供了新的机会
or alternative campaign strategies.
或替代的宣传策略。
That’s good, but you don’t want to get trapped.
这很好,但你不会想被困住的。
So, what you need is an…
所以,你需要的是一个…
Exit strategy.
退出的策略。
– Come on. Quick, quick, quick. – Morning, boys.
-来吧。快,快,快。 -早上好,孩子们。
– Quick, quick, quicker. – Quick as you like.
-快点,快点,快点。 -能快就快吧。
– Gym bag. – Thank you.
-运动包。 -谢谢你。
Ok, mind your head.
好的,注意你的头。
Don’t let the bastards grind you down.
别让那些混♥蛋♥把你压垮。
– Thanks. – Bye, mum.
-谢谢。 -再见,妈妈。
– Bye, mum. – Bye.
-再见,妈妈。 -再见。
Hi, erm, do you have any books on Richard III?
你好,呃,你们有关于理查三世的书吗?
– The king? – I know who you mean.
-就是那个国王? -我知道你说的是谁。
Historical books, not Shakespeare, please.
请给我拿历史方面的,别拿莎士比亚的书。
We have eight titles.
我们有八个题目的书。
Yes, please. I’ll take them.
好的,请给我拿这些书。
Which ones?
你要哪一本?
All of them.
所有的都要。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
理查三世协会(爱丁堡支部) 你能做什么?
加入我们的工作,改变历史上对这位受诽谤的君主的观点。
理查三世协会定期在阿尔伯特旅馆举办活动。敬请新会员加入。
Look, I…
听着,我…
I know you’re some sort of apparition, so…
我想你可能是某种幽灵,那就…
You can just go away and leave me alone.
你可以走了,别来烦我。
Please.
求你了。
This is private property.
这是私人领地。
What is it you’re going to see?
你要去看什么?
– Skyfall. James Bond. – Oh.
-詹姆斯.邦德题材的《大破天幕杀机》, -哦。
– Mum? – Yes, darling?
-妈妈? -是的,宝贝?
Can you actually get a licence to kill?
你真的能拿到杀人执照吗?
Max says you can.
麦克斯说你能的。
You just get a form from the post office and apply for it.
你只要从邮局拿一张表格,然后申请就可以了。
– Like a driving licence. – You can’t, can you, mum?
-就像驾照一样。 -你不会吧,妈妈?
– No, he’s being daft. – They only cost 15 quid.
-不,他在犯傻。 -只要15英镑。
Max!
麦克斯!
You sure you don’t wanna come?
你确定不一起来吗?
No. I’m gonna put my feet up.
不,我要去做个足疗。
Enjoy the film.
好好看电影。
– See you later. – Bye, mum.
-等会儿见。 -再见,妈妈。
Bye, boys.
再见,儿子们。
(七天集团)阿尔伯特旅馆
They love to paint him as some kind of monster,
他们喜欢把他描绘成某种怪物,
devoid of compassion and pity.
缺乏同情和怜悯。
But I read a contemporary article
但前几天我从《克罗兰德编年史》上
from the croyland chronicle the other day…
读到一篇同时代的文章…
Ah, the croyland.
啊,克洛兰德修道院。
That noted and oft-quoted medieval organ.
那里有著名的,且经常被引用的管风琴。
…About when king Richard lost his only son.
...关于理查国王失去独子的事。
“On hearing the news of his death at Nottingham,
“当他的父母在他们的诺丁山住所
where they were then residing,
听到他的死讯时,
you might have seen his father and mother
你能看到,他的父亲和母亲
in a state almost bordering on madness
因为突然而来悲伤
by reason of their sudden grief.”
而几乎陷入疯狂的边缘。”
And then, a few months later,
几个月后,他的妻子
his own wife dies of tuberculosis.
死于肺结核。
Poor man. Must’ve been heartbroken.
那个可怜的男人的心一定都碎了。
Doesn’t sound much like Shakespeare’s villain.
听起来不太像莎士比亚笔下的大恶棍。
Thank you. And this is just the circumstantial stuff.
谢谢你!这还只是间接证据。
We have facts. We have hard evidence
我们有事实依据。我们有确凿的证据
to refute every accusation
用来反驳理查德的诋毁者
that Richard’s detractors would put to us.
对我们的每一项指控。
If we ever get the opportunity.
如果我们有机会的话。
Exactly! But we’re shouting into the void
完全正确!但我们对着虚空大喊,
– and nobody’s listening.- Oh, shut up.
-没人在听。 -哦,小点声。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Because Shakespeare’s play is more attractive than the truth.
因为莎士比亚的戏剧比事实更有吸引力。
I’m sorry, my name’s Philippa.
对不起,我的名字叫菲利帕。
You must be the Richard III society.
你们一定是理查三世协会的。
Correct!
没错!
Brackets, Edinburgh branch, close brackets.
括弧,爱丁堡支部,括弧结束。
At your… disposal.
愿意为您…效劳。
There’s so many people who seem to take such a dim view of him.
很多人似乎对他的看法都很悲观。
They do indeed.
的确如此。
Well, they can’t all be wrong, can they?
不可能都是错的,对吧?
Have you ever heard gossip about yourself
你是否曾经听到过关于自己的八卦,
and thought, “how can they say that about me
然后想,“他们根本不了解我,
when they don’t even know me?”
怎么能这么说我?”
Most of what is written about king Richard
大部分关于理查国王的记载
is based on tudor history
都是基于都铎王朝的历史,
because Henry vii won the battle of bosworth.
因为亨利七世赢得了博斯沃思战役。
If you get in quick with the first lie,
如果你很快地说出第一个谎言,
and repeat it often enough,then it becomes the truth.
并且经常重复它,那么它就会变成真♥相♥。
And Richard wasn’t around to defend himself, was he?
理查他自己也无法辩解了,对吧?
I’d like to join your society.
我想加入你们的社团。
Oh, hail fellow well met!
哦,欢迎新伙伴!
You must commune with us, Philippa.