A new order will rise.
我们将以半兽人的坚甲利兵…
We will drive the machine of war with the sword and the spear…
发动千军万马的战争
… and the iron fist s of the Orc.
我们只需铲除那些反抗我们的人
We have only to remove those who oppose us.
骠骑人强占了你们的土地
The Horse-Men took your lands.
他们把你们赶到山上 傍着岩石生活
They drove your people into the hills to scratch a living off rocks.
凶手!
Murderers!
夺回被他们偷走的土地
Take back the lands they stole from you.
烧毁每一个村庄!
Burn every village!
洛汗国将会是个开始
It will begin in Rohan.
这些农夫一直和你们作对
Too long have these peasants stood against you.
但再也不会了
But no more.
伊欧参! 伊欧参!
Eothain! Eothain!
你带着你妹妹 你们两个人比较快点
You take your sister. You’ll go faster with just two.
爸爸说伊欧参不能骑加夫
Papa says Eothain must not ride Garulf.
它太高大了
He is too big for him.
听我说 你一定要骑到伊多拉斯 然后警告他们
Listen to me. You must ride to Edoras and raise the alarm.
你明白吗?
Do you understand me?
明白 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
我不想离开 我不想走 妈妈
I don’t want to leave. I don’t want to go, Mama.
斐黛 我会去那里找你们的
Freda, I will find you there.
快走!
Quickly!
去吧 孩子们
Go, child.
我的主人 洛汗国即将毁灭
Rohan, my lord, is ready to fall.
希优德
Theodred.
您的儿子受了重伤 皇上
Your son is badly wounded, my lord.
他遭到半兽人伏击
He was ambushed by Orcs.
如果我们不捍卫国家 萨鲁曼就会用武力夺走它
If we don’t defend our country, Saruman will take it by force.
一派胡言
That is a lie.
白袍巫师萨鲁曼一直是我们的盟友
Saruman the White has ever been our friend and ally.
葛力马
Grima.
葛力马
Grima.
葛力马
Grima.
半兽人正在我们的土地上横行霸道
Orcs are roaming freely across our lands.
肆无忌惮地杀人放火
Unchecked. Unchallenged. Killing at will.
半兽人身上有萨鲁曼的白掌标记
Orcs bearing the White Hand of Saruman.
你为什么要让国王烦上加烦?
Why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mind?
你没看到吗?
Can you not see?
你叔叔受够了你的恶行恶状…
Your uncle is wearied by your malcontent…
还有你的好勇善斗
…your warmongering.
好勇善斗?
Warmongering?
萨鲁曼买♥♥通你多久了?
How long is it since Saruman bought you?
他许诺给你什么 葛力马?
What was the promised price, Grima?
等人类死光了 你就能瓜分财宝?
When all the Men are dead, you will take your share of the treasure?
你觊觎我妹妹的美貌太久了
Too long have you watched my sister.
你骚扰她的生活也太久了
Too long have you haunted her steps.
你看到的太多了 伊欧墨 伊欧蒙德之子
You see much, Eomer, son of Eomund.
太多了
Too much.
你将被驱逐出洛汗国…
You are banished forthwith from the kingdom of Rohan and all its domains
直到痛苦地死去
under pain of death.
呼吸均匀 这是诀窍
Keep breathing. That’s the key.
呼吸
Breathe.
他们好像被主人鞭打一样狂奔
They’ve run as if the very whips of their masters were behind them.
我们走不动了…
We’re not going no further…
除非让我们喘口气
…until we’ve had a breather.
升起营火!
Get a fire going!
梅里!
Merry!
梅里!
Merry!
我想我们离开夏尔是个错误 皮聘
I think we might have made a mistake leaving the Shire, Pippin.
那是什么声音?
What’s making that noise?
那是树的声音
It’s the trees.
什么?
What?
你记得雄鹿地边境的老林吗?
You remember the Old Forest, on the borders of Buckland?
传说水中有什么东西可以让树木长高…
Folk used to say there was something in the water that made the trees grow tall…
然后活过来
…and come alive.
活过来?
Alive?
树木可以低语…
Trees that could whisper…
互相交谈…
…talk to each other…
甚至走动
…even move.
饿死了
I’m starving.
这三天我们只能吃长满蛆的面包
We ain’t had nothing but maggoty bread for three stinking days.
是啊!
Yeah!
为什么我们不能来点肉吃?!
Why can’t we have some meat?!
把他们吃掉如何?
What about them?
他们很新鲜
They’re fresh.
他们不是拿来吃的
They are not for eating.
只吃他们的腿如何?
What about their legs?
反正他们又用不着
They don’t need those.
他们看起来很好吃
They look tasty.
滚回去 混♥蛋♥!
Get back, scum!
就一口…
Just a mouthful…
这下有肉吃了 小伙子们
Looks like meat’s back on the menu, boys.
皮聘
Pippin.
我们快逃
Let’s go.
继续啊
Go on.
求救啊
Call for help.
尖叫啊
Squeal.
现在没人会来救你了
No one’s going to save you now.
皮聘!
Pippin!
血红的太阳升起来了
A red sun rises.
昨晚一定发生过杀戮
Blood has been spilled this night.
洛汗国的骑士…
Rider s of Rohan…
骠骑国有什么消息?
…what news from the Mark?
一个精灵 一个凡人和一个矮人闯入骠骑国有何贵干?
What business does an Elf, a Man and a Dwarf have in the Riddermark?
快说!
Speak quickly!
你先报上名来 马倌 我就说出我的名字
Give me your name, horse-master, and I shall give you mine.
要是你长得再高点 矮子…
I would cut off your head, Dwarf…
我就一剑让你人头落地
…if it stood but a little higher from the ground.
我会先让你一箭毙命
You would die before your stroke fell.
我是阿♥拉♥贡 阿♥拉♥松之子
I am Aragorn, son of Arathorn.
这是金雳 葛罗音之子 勒苟拉斯来自幽暗密林
This is Gimli, son of Gloin, and Legolas of the Woodland Realm.
我们是洛汗国王希优顿的朋友
We are friends of Rohan and of Theoden, your king.
希优顿已经分不出敌友
Theoden no longer recognizes friend from foe.
甚至认不出他的亲人
Not even his own kin.
萨鲁曼毒害了国王的思想…
Saruman has poisoned the mind of the king…
将这片土地占为己有
…and claimed lordship over these lands.
我的同伴都是对洛汗忠诚的
My company are those loyal to Rohan.
只因如此 我们才被驱逐
And for that, we are banished.
那个白袍巫师很狡猾
The White Wizard is cunning.
他神出鬼没 听说…
He walks here and there, they say…
像一个老人那样身披斗篷
…as an old man hood ed and cloak ed.
他的密探躲开了我们的罗网
And everywhere, his spies slip past our nets.
我们不是密探
We are no spies.
我们正在追赶一群强兽人
We track a party of Uruk-hai westward across the plain.
他们抓走了我们的两个朋友
They have taken two of our friends captive.
我们昨晚歼灭了那伙强兽人
The Uruks are destroyed. We slaughtered them during the night.
其中有两个哈比人 你看见两个哈比人了吗?
But there were two Hobbits. Did you see two Hobbits with them?
他们身材矮小 在你们眼里就像小孩子
They would be small. Only children to your eyes.
我们没留下活口
We left none alive.
我们把尸体堆起来烧掉了
We piled the carcasses and burned them.
死了?
Dead?
很遗憾
I am sorry.
哈苏风! 阿罗德!
Hasufel! Arod!
但愿这两匹马能带给你们比它们以前主人更好的运气
May these horses bear you to better fortune than their former masters.
后会有期
Farewell.
去找你们的朋友
Look for your friends.
但别心存希望
But do not trust to hope.
希望早已抛弃了这片土地
It has forsaken these lands.
我们往北走!
We ride north!
这是他们的小腰带
It’s one of their wee belts.
愿他们在死后安息