We don’t belong here, Merry.
我们太渺小了
It’s too big for us.
我们能做什么呢?
What can we do in the end?
我们还有夏尔
We’ve got the Shire.
也许我们应该回家
Maybe we should go home.
艾辛格的战火会蔓延…
The fires of lsengard will spread…
雄鹿地树林和塔克镇也会烧光
…and the woods of Tuckborough and Buckland will burn.
最后…
And….
世上一切曾经绿色的 美好的东西都会消失
And all that was once green and good in this world will be gone.
也不再会有夏尔 皮聘
There won’t be a Shire, Pippin.
亚拉冈!
Aragorn!
退回到堡垒!
Fall back to the Keep!
叫他们撤退!
Get your men out of there!
退到堡垒中!
Am Marad!
撤退到堡垒中!
Nan barad!
哈尔达!
Haldir!
撤退到堡垒中!
Nan barad!
你们干嘛? 你们干嘛停下来?
What are you doing? What are you stopping for?
撤退!
Nan barad!
哈尔达!
Haldir!
撑住大门!
Brace the gate!
挡住他们!
Hold them!
去大门那儿 把剑拔♥出♥来♥!
To the gate. Draw your swords!
让开!
Make way!
我们抵挡不住了!
We cannot hold much longer!
挡住他们!
Hold them!
你要多久?
How long do you need?
你们能撑多久就多久
As long as you can give me.
金雳!
Gimli!
木头!
Timbers!
撑住大门!
Brace the gate!
来吧 我们能干掉他们
Come on. We can take them.
太远了
It’s a long way.
把我丢过去
Toss me.
什么?
What?
我跳不了那么远!
I cannot jump the distance!
把我丢过去!
You’ll have to toss me!
别告诉那个精灵
Don’t tell the Elf.
只字不提
Not a word.
支撑住大门!
Shore up the door!
让开!
Make way!
跟我来!
Follow me to the barricade.
注意背后!
Watch our backs!
这儿再来一根!
Throw another one over here!
高一点!
Higher!
快挡住大门!
Hold fast the gate!
金雳! 亚拉冈! 快回来!
Gimli! Aragorn! Get out of there!
亚拉冈!
Aragorn!
叫所有人回来
Pull everybody back.
叫他们回来
Pull them back.
后退!
Fall back!
后退!
Fall back!
他们攻进来了!
They have broken through!
城门被攻破了 撤退!
The castle is breached. Retreat!
后退!
Fall back!
撤退!
Retreat!
快! 进去! 把他们带进去!
Hurry! Inside. Get them inside!
进堡垒!
Into the Keep!
我把你们带到森林西边
I will leave you at the western borders of the forest.
你们往北走就可以回到家乡
You can make your way north to your homeland from there.
等等! 停下!
Wait! Stop!
停下!
Stop!
转回去
Turn around.
转回去 带我们到南边
Turn around. Take us south.
南边?
South?
但是那是去艾辛格的路
But that will lead you past lsengard.
一点也没错
Yes. Exactly.
走南边 我们可以悄悄越过萨鲁曼
If we go south, we can slip past Saruman unnoticed.
越危险的地方越安全
The closer we are to danger, the farther we are from harm.
他一定料想不到
It’s the last thing he’ll expect.
我不太明白
That doesn’t make sense to me.
不过你们个子很小
But then you are very small.
可能你们是对的
Perhaps you’re right.
那就往南吧
South it is, then.
抓紧了 小哈比人
Hold on, little Shirelings.
我一向都喜欢往南走
I always like going south.
就好像下坡一样
Somehow it feels like going downhill.
你疯啦? 我们会被逮到
Are you mad? We’ll be caught.
才不会
No, we won’t.
这次不会
Not this time.
你看!
Look!
奥斯吉力亚斯在燃烧!
Osgiliath burns!
魔多攻过来了
Mordor has come.
魔戒救不了刚铎
The Ring will not save Gondor.
它只有毁灭的力量
It has only the power to destroy.
求求你…
Please…
让我走
…Let me go.

Hurry.
法拉墨! 你一定要让我走!
Faramir! You must let me go!
那些小田鼠们…
And those little family of field mice…
有时候爬上来把我弄得好痒
…that climb up sometimes, and they tickle me awfully.
它们总是想要爬到那些它们…
They’re always trying to get somewhere where they….
这些树有很多是我的朋友
Many of these trees were my friends.
他们还是种子时我就认识他们
Creatures I had known from nut and acorn.
很遗憾 树须
I’m sorry, Treebeard.
他们有自己的声音
They had voices of their own.
萨鲁曼
Saruman.
一个巫师不该这么做!
A wizard should know better!
精灵语 树人语或是人类的语言…
There is no curse in Elvish…
都没有更强烈的字眼…
…Entish or the tongues of Men…
来诅咒这种恶行
…for this treachery.
我今晚要用巨岩和石头…
My business is with isengard tonight…
摧毁艾辛格
…with rock and stone.
好耶
Yes.
来吧 朋友们
Come, my friends.
树人要开战了
The Ents are going to war.
我们很可能…
It is likely…
走向灭亡之路
…that we go to our doom.
这是树人…
Last march…
最后一战
…of the Ents.
法拉墨! 半兽人占领了东岸 他们的数量太多了
Faramir! Orcs have taken the eastern shore. Their numbers are too great.
到晚上我们就会溃不成军
By nightfall we will be overrun.
佛罗多先生?
Mr. Frodo?
它在召唤他 山姆 邪眼就快看到我了
It’s calling to him, Sam. His Eye is almost on me.
撑着点 佛罗多先生 你不会有事的
Hold on, Mr. Frodo. You’ll be all right.
把他们带去见我的父王
Take them to my father.
就说法拉墨送上强大的礼物
Tell him Faramir sends a mighty gift.
一个足以扭转战局的武器
A weapon that will change our fortunes in this war.
你想知道波罗莫的遭遇吗?
Do you want to know what happened to Boromir?
你想知道你兄长为什么会死吗?
You want to know why your brother died?
他发誓要保护佛罗多后却想夺走魔戒!
He tried to take the Ring from Frodo after swearing an oath to protect him!
他想杀死他!
He tried to kill him!
魔戒把你兄长逼疯了!
The Ring drove your brother mad!
小心!
Watch out!
佛罗多先生?
Mr. Frodo?
他们在这儿
They’re here.
他们来了
They’ve come.
戒灵!
Nazgul!
待在这儿 躲起来
Stay here. Keep out of sight.
快找掩护!
Take cover!
城♥堡♥被攻陷了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!