那是什么东西?
What was that?
有什么东西吗?
Anything?
什么也没有
Nothing.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on?
黑骑士在找什么东西或是什么人
That Black Rider was looking for something. Or someone.
佛罗多?
Frodo?
趴下!
Get down!
我一定要离开夏尔
I have to leave the Shire.
山姆和我要赶到布理
Sam and I must get to Bree.

Right.
巴寇伯理渡口 跟我来
Bucklebury Ferry. Follow me.
快跑!
Run!
这儿! 跟我来!
This way! Follow me!
快跑!
Run!
快去松绳 山姆!
Get the rope, Sam!
佛罗多!
Frodo!
快跑! 佛罗多!
Run, Frodo!
快! 快点!
Go! Hurry!
快跑!
Come on!
佛罗多 快跑! 快! 快点! 跳!
Come on! Faster! Jump!
-最近的渡桥有多远? -烈酒桥 二十里
-How far to the nearest crossing?-The Brandywine Bridge. 20 miles.
来吧
Come on.
-你们要干什么? -我们要去跃马旅店
-What do you want?-We’re heading for the Prancing Pony.
哈比人 四个哈比人!
Hobbits. Four Hobbits!
-什么风把你们吹到布理的? 我们只是想住旅店
-What brings you to Bree? We wish to stay at the inn.
我们的事你管不着
Our business is our own.
好吧 年轻人 我不是想找事
All right, young sir.I meant no offense.
天黑后我就得多问一下
It’s my job to ask questions after dark.
听说附近有怪人游荡
There’s talk of strange folk abroad.
小心一点比较好
Can’t be too careful.
让开! 看好你的路
Out of the way!Watch where you’re walking.
(跃马旅店)
打扰了
Excuse me.
晚上好 小客官 需要什么?
Good evening, little masters.
如果你们想住一宿 我们有舒适的哈比人房♥间
If you need accommodation, we got cozy Hobbit-sized rooms available.
请问大名是?
Mister?
安德森 我叫安德森
Underhill. My name’s Underhill.
我们是灰袍巫师甘道夫的朋友
-Underhill.-We’re friends of Gandalf.
-你能告诉他我们来了吗? -甘道夫? -甘道夫
-Can you tell him we’ve arrived?-Gandalf? Gandalf.
哦 对
Oh, yes
我想起来了 有点老
I remember. Elderly chap.
长长的灰胡子 尖尖的帽子
Big grey beard, pointy hat.
半年没见到他了
Not seen him for six months.
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
山姆
Sam
他一定会来的
he’ll be here. He’ll come.
别挡我的路!
Get out of my way!
那是什么?
What’s that?
这儿! 我的朋友 一大杯啤酒
This, my friend, is a pint.
一大杯啤酒?
It comes in pints?
-我也要来一大杯啤酒 -你已经喝了大半杯了!
-I’m getting one.-You got a half already!
我们来了之后 那个人一直盯着你
That fellow’s done nothing but stare at you since we arrived.
请问一下
Excuse me.
角落的那个人 他是谁?
That Man in the corner. Who is he?
他是一个游侠 他们很危险 成天在荒野游荡
He’s one of them Rangers. They’re dangerous folk, wandering the Wilds.
我不知道他的真名 但是这儿的人都叫他神行客
I’ve never heard his right name,but he’s known as Strider.
神行客
Strider.
巴金斯
Baggins.
巴金斯
Baggins.
巴金斯? 当然 我认识一个
Baggins? Sure, I know a Baggins.
他就在那儿 佛罗多·巴金斯
He’s over there. Frodo Baggins.
他是我二表弟 一次搬到他妈妈那边
He’s my cousin,once removed on his mother’s side
而我三表弟 两次搬到
and twice removed
皮聘! 慢点 佛罗多
-Pippin! Steady on.
你躲不了的
You cannot hide.
我看得见你
I see you.
这里没有生命
There is no life
在虚空中
in the void.
只有
Only
死亡
death.
你太引人注目了吧!”安德斯先生”
You draw far too much attention to yourself, “Mr. Underhill.”
-你想要干什么? 我要你小心点 那不是普通的戒指
-What do you want?-More caution. That’s no trinket.
-我什么也没 -才怪
-I carry nothing.-Indeed.
有必要的话 我也能躲起来
I can avoid being seen if I wish
但是完全消失可不是一件易事
but to disappear entirely,that is a rare gift.
-你是谁? -你害怕了?
-Who are you? -Are you frightened?

Yes.
还不够怕呢 我知道谁在猎杀你
Not nearly frightened enough.I know what hunts you.
放开他 不然我们会揍你的!
Let him go!Or I’ll have you, Longshanks.
哈比人倒是挺勇敢的嘛! 但没用
You have a stout heart, Hobbit.But that will not save you.
你不能再等巫师了 佛罗多
You can no longer wait for the wizard, Frodo.
他们来了
They’re coming.
“他们”是什么?
What are they?
他们曾经是”人类”
They were once Men.
伟大的”人类国王”
Great kings of Men.
索伦给了他们九只强大力量的戒指
Then Sauron gave to them nine rings of power.
欲望蒙住了他们的眼睛
Blinded by greed,they took them without question.
毫不迟疑的接受了 一个接着一个的坠入黑暗中
One by one, falling into darkness.
现在他们是索伦的黑暗奴仆
Now they are slaves to his will.
他们是介于生与死之间的冥界幽灵
They are the Nazg?l.
“戒灵”
Ringwraiths. Neither living nor dead.
他们随时能感受到
At all times they feel
魔戒的存在
the presence of the Ring
被至尊魔戒吸引着 他们会不停的猎杀你
drawn to the power of the One.They will never stop hunting you.
-你要带我们去哪儿? -荒野!
-Where are you taking us?-Into the Wild.
我们怎么知道这个神行客是甘道夫的朋友?
How do we know this Strideris a friend of Gandalf?
我们除了相信他没有选择
We have no choice but to trust him.
-他要带我们去哪里? -“瑞文戴尔”那里”
-Where is he leading us? To Rivendell, Master Gamgee.
去”爱隆的家” 你们听到了吗? 瑞文戴尔
-To the house of Elrond. Did you hear? Rivendell.
我们要去见精灵
We’re going to see the Elves.
-各位 天黑才能歇脚 -那早餐怎么办?
-We do not stop till nightfall.-What about breakfast?
你们已经吃过 -我们是吃过一顿
-You had it.-We’ve had one, yes.
那第二顿早餐呢?
What about second breakfast?
他不知道有”第二早餐” 皮聘
Don’t think he knows about second breakfast.
那 十点餐呢? 午餐? 下午茶? 晚餐? 宵夜?
What about elevenses? Luncheon?Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper?
-他应该知道吧? -我看不见得
-He knows about them, doesn’t he?-I wouldn’t count on it.
皮聘!
Pippin!
艾辛格听您的命令
The power of Isengard is at your command
黑暗魔君索伦
Sauron, Lord of the Earth.
替我召集一支魔多大军
Build me an army worthy of Mordor.
魔多有什么命令 主人? 魔眼有什么吩咐?
What orders from Mordor, my lord?What does the Eye command?
我们有很多事要做
We have work to do.
些树非常坚韧 主人 树根很深
The trees are strong, my lord. Their roots go deep.
把它们全都拉倒
Rip them all down.
这是风云顶瞭望台
This was the great watchtower of Amon S?l.
今晚在这里过夜
We shall rest here tonight.
这些给你们 一定要随身佩带
These are for you.Keep them close.
我到四周看一下
I’m going to have a look around.
别乱跑
Stay here.
我的蕃茄熟了
My tomato’s burst.
我能来点熏肉吗?
Could I have some bacon?
吃蕃茄吗 山姆?
Want a tomato?
你们在干什么? ! 烤蕃茄 香肠和熏肉
-What are you doing?!-Tomatoes, sausages, crispy bacon.
我们给你留了一些 佛罗多先生
We saved some for you. Put it out, fools!
这下可好了! 蕃茄上都是灰!
That’s nice! Ash on my tomatoes!
快走!
Go!
滚开 你这恶魔!
Back, you devils!
[恶魔:在冰冷和黑暗中没有生命 这里只有死亡]
佛罗多!
Frodo!
-佛罗多 -山姆
-Frodo.-Oh, Sam.
神行客!
Strider!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!