-之后戒指就安全了吗? -我不知道 佛罗多
-And the Ring will be safe there?-I don’t know, Frodo.
我没有一点答案
I don’t have any answers.
我必须去见巫师长 他有智慧和力量 相信我 佛罗多
I must see the head of my order.He’s both wise and powerful. Trust me.
他知道该怎么做
He’ll know what to do.
你不能用巴金斯这名字
You’ll have to leave the name Baggins behind.
因为在夏尔以外 这姓是很危险的
That name is not safe outside the Shire.
白天赶路 别走大道
Travel only by day. And stay off the road.
我可以抄乡间小路走!
I can cut across country easily enough.
我亲爱的佛罗多
My dear Frodo.
哈比人真是令人惊异的种族!
Hobbits really are amazing creatures.
你只要一个月就能了解他们
You can learn all their ways in a month.
然而一百年后
And yet, after 100 years
他们仍然让你吃惊不已
they can still surprise you.
趴下去
Get down.
可恶的山姆卫斯·詹吉! 你一直在偷听吗?
Confound it all, Samwise Gamgee! Were you eavesdropping?
我才没有偷听 真的 我只是在窗外割草而已
I haven’t been dropping no eaves.I was cutting grass under the window.
你不认为现在剪草有点晚了?
A little late for trimming the verge!
-我听到说话声 -你听到什么? 快说!
-I heard voices.-What did you hear? Speak!
没没没什么重要的
Nothing important.
我听到戒指 黑暗魔君和世界末日 但是
I heard about a ring, a Dark Lord and the end of the world
甘道夫先生 别伤害我 别把我变成动物
Please, Mr. Gandalf, don’t hurt me.Don’t turn me into anything unnatural.
不要吗?
No?
也许不会
Perhaps not.
我想你有更好的用处
I’ve thought of a better use for you.
快点 山姆卫斯 跟上来
Come along, Samwise. Keep up.
你们两个要小心
Be careful, both of you.
敌人有很多眼线:
The enemy has many spiesin his service:
包括飞鸟 野兽
Birds, beasts.
它安全吗?
Is it safe?
千万别戴上它
Never put it on
黑暗魔君的爪牙会被它的力量吸引来
for the Dark Lord’s agents will be drawn to its power.
你要记着 佛罗多
Always remember
至尊魔戒想要回到主人手上
the Ring is trying to get back to its master.
它希望自己被发现
It wants to be found.
这就是了
This is it.
这是什么?
This is what?
我只要再跨一步
If I take one more step
就是我离家最远的一次
it’ll be the farthest away from home I’ve ever been.
走吧 山姆
Come on, Sam.
我记得比尔博总是说
Remember what Bilbo said:
“旅途很危险 佛罗多” “走在路上
-“It’s a dangerous business”Frodo, going out your door.
最好别停下来.因为谁也不知道停下脚步”
You step onto the road,and if you don’t keep your feet
“会遇上什么样危险”
there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
末日火山升起硝烟与烈焰
Smoke rises from the Mountain of Doom.
时间不多了
The hour grows late.
灰袍巫师甘道夫赶到艾辛格
And Gandalf the Grey rides to Isengard
寻求我的意见
seeking my counsel.
你就是为了这件事来找我?
For that is why you have come,is it not?
我的老朋友
My old friend.
萨鲁曼
Saruman.
你确信如此吗? 确信不疑
SARUMAN: You are sure of this? GANDALF: Beyond any doubt.
至尊魔戒终于被找到了!
So the Ring of Power has been found.
这么多年来 它一直在夏尔
All these long years,it was in the Shire.
-就在我鼻子底下 -而你却没有智慧看出它
-Under my very nose. -Yet you did not see it.
你喜欢的哈比人烟草很明显地熏坏了你的头脑
Your love of the halfling’s leaf has clearly slowed your mind.
但是我们还有时间 有足够的时间对抗索伦 如果行动迅速
But we still have time enoughto counter Sauron if we act quickly.
时间?
Time?
我们哪来的时间?
What time do you think we have?
索伦的力量几乎完全恢复
Sauron has regained much of his former strength.
虽然他尚未完全复生
He cannot yet take physical form
但他的灵魂仍有强大魔力
but his spirit has lost none of its potency.
虽然他被封在要塞中 但是他却无所不知
Concealed within his fortress,the Lord of Mordor sees all.
他的视线能穿透乌云 阴影 土地甚至肉体
His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth and flesh.
你知道我在说什么 甘道夫
You know of what I speak, Gandalf.
魔眼,被烈焰包围的巨大眼晴
A Great Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame.
索伦之眼
The Eye of Sauron.
他正在聚集邪恶力量
He is gathering all evil to him.
很快 他就能召集大军向中土世界展开攻击
Very soon, he’ll have summoned an army great enough to attack Middle-earth.
你知道这些?
You know this?
怎么会?
How?
我已经看到了
I have seen it.
真知晶球是个危险的东西 萨鲁曼
A palantír is a dangerous tool,Saruman.
为什么?
Why?
为什么我们要害怕使用它?
Why should we fear to use it?
其它的真知球下落不明
They are not all accounted for,the lost Seeing-stones.
我们不知道有谁也在看
We do not know who else may be watching.
时间比你想的还迟
The hour is later than you think.
索伦已经在行动
Sauron’s forces are already moving.
那九个已经离开米那斯魔窟
The Nine have left Minas Morgul.
九个什么?
The Nine?
他们在仲夏夜跨越艾辛河
They crossed the River Isen on Midsummer’s Eve
乔装成黑骑士
disguised as riders in black.
-已经到了夏尔? -他们会找到至尊魔戒
-They’ve reached the Shire?-They will find the Ring.
然后杀死它的持有者!
And kill the one who carries it.
佛罗多!
Frodo!
你不会真以为哈比人有能力对抗索伦吧?
You did not think a Hobbit could contend with the will of Sauron?
谁都无法对抗他
There are none who can.
反抗魔多的力量
Against the power of Mordor
是毫无胜算的
there can be no victory.
我们必须投靠他 甘道夫
We must join with him, Gandalf.
我们必须投靠索伦
We must join with Sauron.
这将是个明智的决定 我的朋友
It would be wise, my friend.
告诉我
Tell me
朋友
friend
智者萨鲁曼何时变得这么疯狂?
when did Saruman the Wise abandon reason for madness?
我给了你机会
I gave you the chance
来助我一臂之力
of aiding me willingly
但是你却选择了与我为敌!
but you have elected the way of pain!
佛罗多先生?
Mr. Frodo?
佛罗多!佛罗多!
Frodo! Frodo!
-我以为把你跟丢了 -你在说什么?
-I thought I’d lost you.-What are you talking about?
-甘道夫跟我说过 -他说什么?
-It’s something Gandalf said.-What did he say?
“紧跟着他 山姆卫斯·詹吉” 我会紧跟着你
“Don’t you lose him, Samwise Gamgee.” And I don’t mean to.
山姆 我们还在夏尔 能有什么事?
Sam, we’re still in the Shire.What could possibly happen?
-佛罗多!梅里 是佛罗多·巴金斯 -哈罗 佛罗多
-Frodo! Merry, it’s Frodo Baggins.-Hello.
快起来
Get off him.
起来 佛罗多
Come on, Frodo.
这是什么意思?
What’s the meaning of this?
你们偷摘老农夫马嘎的菜!
You’ve been into Farmer Maggot’s crop!
你们再敢回来!
You get back here!
快滚出我的菜地!
Get out of my field!
你们最好小心点别让我抓到!
You’d better watch out when I catch you!
我不知道他干嘛那么生气 只是两根胡萝卜
I don’t know why he’s upset.It’s only carrots.
还有几棵包心菜
And some cabbages.
和上礼拜我们挖的三袋马铃薯
And those bags of potatoes we lifted last week.
还有上上礼拜的蘑菇. 对 皮聘 重点是
-And the mushrooms the week before. Yes, Pippin. My point is
他太小题大作了
he’s clearly overreacting.
快跑!
Run!
好险啊
Oh, that was close.
我好像摔断了什么
I think I’ve broken something.
布兰迪巴克和图克家最会惹麻烦!
Trust a Brandybuck and a Took!
什么? 那是一个便道 一条捷径呢
What? That was just a detour.A shortcut.
-去哪儿的捷径? -蘑菇!
-Shortcut to what? -Mushrooms!
那是我的
That’s mine.
那个不错 梅里
That’s nice, Merry.
这里也有一个不错的 山姆
Here’s a nice one, Sam.
我们最好躲起来
I think we should get off the road.
躲起来!
Get off the road!
快点!
Quick!
别出声!
Be quiet!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!