It was laid down by my father.What say we open one, eh?
茶就行了 谢谢!
Just tea, thank you.

Oh.
我以为你上个礼拜就会到了
I expected you last week.
但你每次都是独来独往的,永远都这样
But you come and go as you please.You always have.
只可惜我这只有一些鸡肉和黄瓜
I’m a bit unprepared. We’ve only got cold chicken and pickle
恐怕没有什么好东西可以待客了
There’s some cheese here.No, that won’t do.
我们有覆盆子果酱 苹果馅饼
We’ve got raspberry jam,an apple tart
但是好像还不太够 哦 没事 没问题
But not much for afters.Oh, no, we’re all right.
我找到一些蛋糕
I’ve just found some sponge cake.
我可以煮几个蛋 如果你
I could make eggs

Oh, Gandalf?
-茶就行了 谢谢 -好吧
-Just tea, thank you.-Oh, right.
你不介意我吃吧? 不 尽管吃吧
-Mind if I eat? -No, not at all.
比尔博! 比尔博·巴金斯!
Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins!
说我不在家!
I’m not at home!
我被这些像苍蝇成天黏着我的亲戚
I must get away from these confounded relatives
吵得一刻不得安宁
never giving me any peace.
我想再去看看山川 高山 甘道夫!
I want to see mountains again.Mountains, Gandalf!
然后找个安静的地方写完我的书 哦 对了 茶
And then find somewhere quiet where I can finish my book. Oh, tea.
-你是想实现计划? 然后? -对 对 一切都安排好了
-You mean to go through with your plan? -Yes. It’s all in hand.
全都安排好了
All the arrangements are made.
多谢
Oh, thank you.
佛罗多 开始怀疑你了
Frodo suspects something.
当然了 他也是姓「巴金斯」的
Of course he does. He’s a Baggins
不是哈比屯的笨蛋小孩
not some blockhead from Hardbottle.
你会告诉他吧?
You will tell him, won’t you?
会 会. 他是非常崇拜你的 你知道么?
-Yes, yes.-He’s very fond of you.
我知道
I know.
如果我告诉他的话 他一定会跟着我的
He’d probably come with me if I asked him.
但我想佛罗多还是深爱着夏尔
In his heart, Frodo’s still in love with the Shire.
绿油油的树林和土地
The woods, the fields.
潺潺的溪流
Little rivers.
我老了 甘道夫
I am old, Gandalf.
虽然我看起来并不老 但是我的心老了
I know I don’t look it, but I’m beginning to feel it in my heart.
我的意志变得薄弱
I feel thin.
一切都索然无味
Sort of stretched
就像面包上的黄油涂得不够多
like butter scraped over too much bread.
我需要一个假期,一个很长的假期
I need a holiday. A very long holiday.
我想我是不会回来了
And I don’t expect I shall return.
实际上 我不想再回来
In fact, I mean not to.
老托比那买♥♥来的 南区最好的烟草
Old Toby. The finest weed in the Southfarthing.

Ah.
甘道夫 我的老朋友
Gandalf, my old friend
这将是令人难忘的一晚
this will be a night to remember.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
小胖博哲 很高兴见到你 欢迎 欢迎
Fatty Bolger. Lovely to see you.Welcome, welcome.
山姆 快去邀萝西跳舞
Go on, Sam. Ask Rosie for a dance.
-我想再喝一杯麦酒 -哦 不 你别喝了
-I’ll just have another ale.-No, you don’t.
去啊!
Go on!
我站在那儿
So there I was
面对三个可怕的巨魔
at the mercy of three monstrous trolls.
它们吵着
And they were all arguing
要用哪种方式来料理我们
about how to cook us.
是红烧的好 还是用烤的
Whether it be turned on a spit or if they should squash us into jelly.
他们喋喋不休吵个没完没了
They spent so much time arguing whithertos and whyfors
结果天亮的第一道曙光
that the sun’s first light crept over the trees
把它们都变成了石头!
and turned them all to stone!
快点
Quickly.
哇!
Whoa!
飞走了!
Up they go!
不 不 那个大的! 大的!
No, the big one.
好了! -你应该把它插到地里面
-Done! -It should be in the ground.
它是插在地里了 -在外面呢!
-It is in the ground. -Outside!
比尔博!
Bilbo!
比尔博 当心那只飞龙
Bilbo, watch out for the dragon!
飞龙? 这儿有一千年没出现飞龙了
There hasn’t been a dragon here for 1000 years.
-那个不错 -我们再来一个
-That was good. -Let’s get another one.
梅里雅达克·布兰迪巴克和皮里格林·图克
Meriadoc Brandybuck and Peregrin Took.
我就知道
I might’ve known.
致词 比尔博!
Speech, Bilbo!
致词!
Speech!
致词!
Speech!
亲爱的巴金斯家和波芬家
My dear Bagginses and Boffins
图克家和布兰迪巴克家
Tooks and Brandybucks
葛卢伯家 丘伯家
Grubbs, Chubbs
吹号♥者家
Hornblowers
博哲家
Bolgers
抱腹家
Bracegirdles
和傲脚家 -是傲足家!
and Proudfoots. -Proudfeet!
今天是我第111个生日!
Today is my 111th birthday!
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
但是111年的时间太短了 我真想一直跟你们在一起
But alas, 111 years is far too short a time to live among
这么杰出优秀的哈比人
such excellent and admirable Hobbits.
我只认识你们一丁点
I don’t know half of you as well as I’d like
而你们一丁点也不值得我喜欢
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
我,呃
I, uh
我有事要做
I have things to do.
我把这件事拖得太久
I’ve put this off far too long.
我遗憾地宣布宴会结束了!
I regret to announce this is the end!
我要走了
I’m going now.
我要向大家道别
I bid you all a very fond farewell.
再见
Goodbye.
你以为这样很好玩吗?
I suppose you think that was terribly clever.
好了 甘道夫 看到他们的表情了吗?
Come on, Gandalf.Did you see their faces?
世上有很多神奇的戒指 但任何一个都不应该像这样滥用!
There are many magic rings in this world. None should be used lightly.
只是好玩嘛!
It was just a bit of fun.
也许你是对的,就像从前.
Oh, you’re probably right, as usual.
-你会帮我好好照顾看着佛罗多吧? 一定的
-You will keep an eye on Frodo?-Two eyes.
我会两只眼睛都牢牢地看着
As often as I can spare them.
我要把所有的东西都留给他! -那么 那个戒指呢?
-I’m leaving him everything.-What about the ring?
也留下吗? -当然 当然
-Is that staying too?-Yes, yes.
它在壁炉上面的信封里面
It’s in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece.
不对 等一下 它在
No. Wait, it’s
在我的口袋里
here in my pocket.
不是? 不是很奇怪吗?
Isn’t that? Isn’t that odd, now?
是啊 有何不可呢?
Yet, after all, why not?
我何不留着它? 我想你应该留下这戒指,比尔博!
-Why shouldn’t I keep it?-You should leave the ring behind.
有这么难吗?
Is that so hard?
喔,不难!
Well, no.
啊 也易!
And yes.
现在我不想把戒指送给佛罗多了
Now it comes,I don’t feel like parting with it.
是我的!我找到的!它找到我的!
It’s mine. It came to me!
-那没必要生气吧, 就算我生气 也是你的错!
-There’s no need to get angry.-Lf I’m angry, it’s your fault!
它是我的
It’s mine.
归我所有!
My own.
-我的宝贝 -你的宝贝?
-My precious.-Precious?
以前好像有人这么叫过 但不是你
It’s been called that before,but not by you.
不关你的事 不用你来费心
What business is it of yours what I do?
我想你保留这戒指的时间太长了
I think you’ve had that ring long enough.
你只想独吞它! 比尔博·巴金斯!
-You want it for yourself!-Bilbo Baggins!
别把我当成一个江湖术士
Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks.
我并不想抢你的东西
I am not trying to rob you.
我只是想帮助你
I’m trying to help you.
这么多年了 我们一直是朋友
All your long years,we’ve been friends.
请你像以前一样相信我
Trust me as you once did.
留下吧
Let it go.
你说的对 甘道夫
You’re right, Gandalf.
戒指一定要留给佛罗多
The ring must go to Frodo.
太晚了 路途很遥远的
It’s late. The road is long.
对 是时候了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!