The goal’s pretty simple.
只要坚持八秒钟
All you gotta do is hang on for eight seconds.
没什么困难的嘛
There’s nothing to it.
是啊 有些牛挺友善的
Yeah, some bulls are nice like that.
-这… -好了
– This is… – Yeah, okay.
不好意思
Excuse us, sorry.
不好意思
Sorry.
你怎么知道你会骑哪头牛
So how do you know which one you’re gonna get?
不知道
You don’t.
全靠抓阄
You pick from a bowl.
来自北卡州沃克顿的
And the fan favorite from Walkertown, North Carolina…
卢克·柯林斯
Luke Collins!
你抽到了四号♥
Number four is the chip you selected…
那是”火♥药♥铅弹” 卢克
and that is Gunpowder and Lead, Luke.
杰拉德·米德尔顿的手伸了进去
Jared Middleton reaching in…
抽到了二号♥
and pulling out chip number two.
是”小行星”
You have Asteroid.
不可能
That’s impossible!
你只能用一只手碰牛
You can only touch with your riding hand.
另一只手碰到了算犯规
All other touching’s against the rules.
好 我知道了
Okay. I got it.
放手
Let’s go!
就算你有一点点失衡 也会被扣分
If you are off balance even a little, you lose points.
但如果你控制住了牛 就有体态分
But if you control the bull, you get style points.
你的手就是这样的吗
Is that how you do the hand? That?
差不多吧
More or less.
也会给牛打分 速度 灵敏度和力度
The bull is judged too, on speed, agility and power.
是否背摔或者爆发 转身向你冲来
Whether it bucks or blows out, turns back around on you.
好耶
Yeah!
世界排名第二十六位
…26th in the world…
但有些牛生性难缠
Some bulls are just plain mean.
还有一些
And others…
是怪物
Others are monsters.
让我们冒着风雨狂奔吧
Let’s brave the storm.
来吧
Let’s do it.
这里肯定比医院舒服 是吧
This is certainly better than the hospital, isn’t it?
你感觉怎样了
How are you feeling?
你该这么问 你看起来怎样
The better question is, how do I look?
非常帅
Very handsome.
我只关心这个
All I care about.
稍等
Hold on one second.

Hello?
你好 索菲娅 我是艾德丽安
Hi, Sophia. This is Adrienne.
你好 弗兰西斯女士
Hi, Ms. Francis.
我的客户下周末在夏洛特有个展览
My client has an exhibit in Charlotte next weekend.
你能来吗
Can you be there?
当然了 真是太棒了
Yeah, I’d love to. That sounds great.
这可能是我们的绝好机会
This could be a real opportunity for us.
好的
Okay.
我把详情邮件给你
I’ll email you the details.
好的 过会儿再聊
Okay. All right, I’ll talk to you soon.
再见 索菲娅
Bye, Sophia.
谢谢你 再见
Thanks, bye.
好消息吗
Good news?
是啊
Yeah.
我这个暑假的女老板
The woman I’m working for this summer…
她的一个客户要来夏洛特办展览
she has a client with an art exhibit in Charlotte…
她希望我去帮忙
and wants me to help her out.
我不知道你对艺术感兴趣
I didn’t know you had an interest in art.
我从五岁开始就喜欢艺术了
Only since I was, like, five.
-露丝也爱艺术 -是啊
– Ruth also loved art. – Yeah.
我还记得酒店大厅里那幅画的故事
Yeah, I remember the story with the painting in the hotel lobby.
你听说过黑山学院吗
You’ve heard of Black Mountain College?
我毕业论文就写这个
I’m doing my senior thesis on it right now.
我出事故的时候
That’s where I was headed…
就是要去黑山
when I got in that fight with the guardrail.
你确定蜜月要这么度吗
Are you sure this is how you want to spend your honeymoon?
我保证你会爱上那里的 我保证
Oh, I promise you’re going to love it, I promise!
我倒希望就待在床上
I’d rather we’d just stayed in bed.
在我们那个小镇
You weren’t able to engage your passion
对现代艺术的热情无法得到满足
for contemporary art in our little town,
所以黑山学院真是天赐之地
so Black Mountain College was a godsend.
太棒了
It’s so amazing!
仔细看你的作品 才能理解它
Really look at your work to understand it.
我想拥有控制偶然的能力
But I want to be able to control the accidents…
而不是让命运来左右它们
and not leave them to fate…
上帝或运气 不管你们怎么叫
or the Lord or chance, whatever you want to call it.
我教你们学会观察
I teach you to see.
然后即使是偶然也会有意义
Then even an accident will have purpose…
以及方向
and direction.
我太喜欢了
Oh, I love it!
五百多年来 艺术家一直在复♥制♥
For over 500 years, artists have been reproducing…
原样复♥制♥他们眼前的景色
quite literally what they see in front of them.
后来康定斯基打破了所有戒律
Then Kandinsky came and broke all the rules, all of them!
不好意思
Sorry.
我太喜欢了
I love it!
真不敢相信我们今天见到了约瑟夫·亚伯斯
I can’t believe we met Josef Albers today.
还有一会儿就到了
It’s just a bit further.
没事吧
You all right?
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
快乐的日子一天接一天
From one happy day to the next…
你说过你喜欢这房♥子
You said you love the house, right?
我们开始创造属于我们俩的生活
We began the process of creating a life together.
好像没人在家
Doesn’t look like anyone’s home.
还是不要进去了
No, I don’t think you should go in.
-艾拉 -什么
– Ira! – What?
用钥匙不就好了
Well, let’s just use the key.
不会吧 我的天啊
No! Oh, my God!
你太棒了
You wonderful person!
等等 过来
Wait, wait, wait. Come here.
对 放那里
Yeah, there.

No.
那里
There.
那里 一进来就能看到
There! First thing you see when you come in!
我们的生活忙碌又快乐
Life was busy and happy for us.
我继承了父亲蒸蒸日上的生意
I took over my dad’s booming business…
你在一所本地学校找到了工作
and you found a job teaching at the local school.
谁懂了
Who understands this, huh?
这么多人啊
Oh! Look at this!
你们以后都会成为数学天才的
You’re all on your way to becoming math geniuses.
解开黑板上的题目
Solve the problems on the board.
有问题就问我
If you have any questions, please ask.
听上去你让她非常开心嘛
Wow, it sounds like you made her very happy.
没错
I did.
但也就持续了一段时间
For a while.
这是他第一顶牛仔帽
His first cowboy hat.
太可爱了
That is so cute!
他从不取下来
Never took it off.
吃饭戴着它
He ate in it.
睡觉戴着它
He slept in it.
他甚至想用胶水粘牢 这样就不会掉下来了
He even tried to glue it to his head so it wouldn’t come off!

Mom!
怎么
What?
七岁时骑小牛摔断了胳膊
He broke his arm riding a calf when he was seven.
我发现他晚上溜进谷仓练习骑牛
I found him sneaking into the barn at night to practice…
用那只没打石膏的手坚持着
hanging on with his non-cast arm.
就算受了伤 我也无法劝他放弃骑牛
Even then, I couldn’t get him to stop riding when he shouldn’t.
给你
Hey. There you go.
谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!