He can walk my mother home.
维也纳风景秀丽 又有文化底蕴
Vienna is beautiful and so cultured.
那儿的艺术家比巴黎还多
It has more artists than Paris.
至少战前是如此
At least it did before the war.
你肯定很舍不得离开吧
It must have been hard for you to leave.
是啊
Yeah.
尤其是我父母
Especially for my parents.
但要是我们留下来 会更糟的
But it would have been worse if we had stayed.
每个人都觉得我们在犯傻
Everyone thought we were being foolish…
觉得我父亲小题大做
that my father was overreacting.
现在我们连亲戚都联♥系♥不上了
Now we can’t even contact our relatives anymore.
有时我就想
Sometimes I think…
世界上有那么多苦难
what right do I have to be happy
我有什么权利这么幸福呢
when there’s so much suffering in the world?
也可以这么想 有什么权利不幸福呢
I guess you could say, what right do you have to be unhappy?
是啊
True.
你个”乡下佬”还很懂哲学嘛
For a country pumpkin, you’re quite philosophical.
笑啥
What?
是”乡巴佬”不是”乡下佬”
It’s a “Country bumpkin” Not a “Country pumpkin.”
什么
What?
还是你说的比较好听
I think I prefer the way you said it.
好了
Well.
谢谢你送我回家
Thank you for walking me home.
不用谢
Oh, you’re welcome.
乐意效劳
It was a pleasure.
露丝
Ruth…
什么时候有空跟我出去玩吗
Do you want to go out with me sometime?
安息日活动之后我都没事
I’m free after Shabbat.
等等 你是说今晚就出去玩
Wait. You want to go out tonight?
再不疯狂就老了 莱文森
We’re not getting any younger, Levinson.
你可以在那儿等着
You can wait there if you want.
“爱你永远的
“Forever yours…
“艾拉”
“Ira.”
再读一封吗
You want me to read you another one?
但是
But…
你可不可以
Could you maybe…
改天再来
Could you maybe come back?
抽到”卡罗莱纳雷霆”真幸运啊
Carolina Thunder’s a good draw.
你驾驭得了它吗
Sure you can handle him?
乔治亚萨凡纳的观众们 掌声有请
Savannah, Georgia fans, put your hands together..
独一无二的兰戈
For the one, the only, Rango!
让我们将目光转向
We will move our attention
库伯轮胎围栏的方向
down to the Cooper Tires bucking chute…
来自乔治亚州萨莫维尔的埃文·马修斯蓄势待发
where Evan Matthews from Summerville, Georgia is set to go.
他要骑的公牛不需多做介绍
He is about to face a bull that needs no introduction.
连续八十五次背摔
85 consecutive buck-offs…
他要冲击金皮带扣
He is going for the Gold Buckle.
似曾相识啊
That looks familiar.
现在出场的是卢克·柯林斯
Let’s go to Luke Collins.
如果他顺利驾驭”卡罗莱纳雷霆”
If he makes a qualified ride on Carolina Thunder…
就能跻身前三十五位 拿到去维加斯的资格
he will crack the top 35 and punch his ticket to Vegas!
放手
Let’s go!
他掉下得太早了
He comes down too early
重大失误
in a costly mistake.
这个失误让他无缘世界总决赛
A mistake that could cost him a trip to the World Finals…
最终无缘世界冠军
and ultimately, a World Title.
我们不禁猜测
You really gotta wonder…
这家伙在想什么
where this guy is mentally right now.
之前和兰戈的那场恶战
The incident with Rango before he rode…
骑得好 卢克
Good ride, Luke.
影响了他的注意力
…has affected his mental focus.
该死
Damn it!
♪What I’ve got I don’t want
♪All it does is hover and taunt
♪Reminding me what I used to be
♪What I may never be again
♪Learn it all again tomorrow
♪Learn it all again tomorrow
♪Nothing I have you can borrow or steal
英雄得胜凯♥旋♥了啊
Return of the conquering hero.

Hey, Mom.
-要吃鸡蛋吗 -不
– You want eggs? – No.
怎么样
So, how did it go?
你起码还能走着回来
Well, you left the ring on your own two feet.
对我来说这已经是胜利了
So, it’s a victory for me.
你什么时候才能不再骑牛啊 卢克
When are you gonna stop the bull riding, Luke?
妈 我跟你说了 我不能
Mom, I told you, I can’t.
是吗 你忘了你头上的伤了吗
Really? So you forgot about your head injury?
我是成年人
I’m a grown man.
我是想让你更成熟一些
I just want you to get to be an old man.
谢谢
Thanks.
你快把我吓出病来了 卢克
You’re scaring the hell out of me, Luke.
-别再骑牛了 -不用担心
– Please just give it up. – Don’t worry.
到底出了什么事
So, what’s going on?
没事
Nothing.
真没事
Nothing.
我遇到了个女孩
I met a girl.
-你都遇到多少女孩了 -不
– You meet girls all the time. – No.
这个女孩不一样
This one’s different.
对她的思念停不下来
I can’t stop thinking about her.
所以呢
So?
她两个月后就要去纽约了
She moves to New York in two months.
所以没戏了 不是吗
So, I guess that’s that, right?
你的手在冰水里泡过
You soak your hand in ice water.
我才没有
I do no such thing.
我是医院里唯一愿意跟你说话的人
I’m the only person at the hospital who still talks to you.
打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
我差点就要掐死他了 但是
I was just about to strangle him! But…
晚饭前掐死我吧
Strangle me before dinner…
这样我就不用吃一顿医院餐再死了
so I don’t have to eat another hospital meal.
越早越好
The sooner the better.
祝你读信愉快
Enjoy his letters.
气色不错
You look good.
我们开始吧
Shall we?

Yeah.
“1941年7月12日”
“July 12th, 1941”
那是个好日子
That was a good day.
“亲爱的露丝 关于我们冒险的回忆
“Dearest Ruth, the memories of our adventure…
“一直在我脑海中 难以忘怀”
“Are always dancing in my mind.”
恍如昨日
Seems like yesterday…
你帮助我用全新的视角审视世界
you helped me see the world in a whole different way.
我不明白 就看个电影
I don’t know why you insist we get
为什么非要穿得那么正式
all dressed up just to go to a movie.
在维也纳 人们随时都穿得很正式
In Vienna, everyone always dresses up.
就算是在公园里散步 这叫优雅
Even just to stroll in the park. It’s elegant.
这可是北卡州的七月
It is also July in North Carolina.
我带你看个东西 一定要带你去看
Oh, let me show you something. I have to show you something!
什么
What?
露丝 我们要迟到了
Ruth, we’re going to be late.
这是黑山一位艺术家的大作
It’s by an artist in Black Mountain.
-黑山是啥 -是一所艺术学院
– What’s Black Mountain? – It’s an arts college.
一个艺术流派 就在北卡州
A whole movement, right here in North Carolina.
难道不美吗
And isn’t it wonderful?
风景如此个性化
Such a personal landscape.
如此直接坦率
It’s so direct and frank.
简单 扭曲
Simplified and distorted.
融为一体
All at the same time.
你难道不喜欢吗
Don’t you love it?
你喜欢的 我都喜欢
I love how much you love it.

Come on.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no.
借过
Excuse me.
好吧 你想跳舞 那就跳吧
All right. You want to dance? Let’s dance.
那个吻 我们的初吻
That kiss, our first kiss…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!