We celebrated, we achieved.
我们经受 我们妥协
We endured, we compromised.
但最重要的是
And above all…
我们相爱
we loved.
真正的艺术品
The true work of art…
是我和露丝走过的最长的旅途
was the longest ride Ruth and I shared.
它叫人生
This thing called life.
我会毫不犹豫用这些画交换
There’s not a painting here I wouldn’t
只要能再次听到她的声音
trade in a heartbeat to hear her voice.
或者看到她的笑容
Or see her smile.
一次就够了
Just one more time.
署名 艾拉·莱文森
Signed, Ira Levinson.
感谢各位的到来
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢你 桑德斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Sanders.
第一幅画在各位手册第三十四页
First up, a painting located on page 34 of your catalogues…
标题《露丝的画像》
titled Portrait of Ruth.
由美国人丹尼尔·麦克唐纳所作
Composed by American Daniel McDonald,
他生于1954年 逝于2001年
born 1954, died 2001.
此画作于1963年左右
The work is circa 1963.
起拍价为一千美元
We’ll start the bidding at $1,000 for Portrait of Ruth.
有人出一千美元吗
Do I hear $1,000?
有人吗
Who has $1,000 for me?
八百块如何 谁出八百
How about $800? Who can give me $800?
只需八百 各位
Just $800, folks.
六百
$600.
有人愿意出六百吗
Do I hear $600?
今晚第一件艺术品 谁愿意出六百美元
Who has $600 for Portrait of Ruth, the first work of the evening?
六百
$600.
那里有人出六百
I have $600. I have $600, here.
六百一次
Going once.
六百两次
I have $600. Going twice.
最后提醒
Fair warning.
那位小伙子以六百美元成交
Sold to the young man right there for $600.
女士们先生们 我们休息一会儿
Ladies and gentlemen, we’re going to take a short pause.
先来看看下一件画作
We can take this time to look at the next item…
杰克逊·波洛克的作品
which will be a Jackson Pollock.
在一百二十四页
That’s located on page 124.
好了
There we go.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
艾拉邀请了我
Ira invited me.
我不骑牛了 索菲娅
I’m done bull riding, Sophia.
不骑了
I’m done.
我今天下午抽到了兰戈
Look, I drew Rango this afternoon.
我以前老是想 要是我能再次骑上它
I thought if I could just ride that son of a bitch…
要是我能坚持八秒
if I could just make the eight…
我就别无所求了
I’d have everything I ever wanted.
结果我成功了
Well, I did. I rode him.
那么你是最棒的咯
So, you’re the best.
不 根本不是
No. Not even close.
这段时间我一直在想你
You see, the whole time I was thinking about you.
我终于意识到我想要的就在我眼前
I realized that what I want is standing right in front of me.
你为什么决定买♥♥那幅画
What made you buy that painting?
艾拉
Ira.
不好意思 先生 请过来一下
Excuse me, sir. We need you in the other room.
-先生 -等等
– Sir? – Not now.
-先生 -等等
– Sir? – Not now.
桑德斯先生要你过去
Mr. Sanders needs you.
安静 请安静
Quiet! Quiet, please!
你叫什么名字 小伙子
What is your name, son?
卢克·柯林斯
Luke Collins.
你已经购买♥♥了《露丝的画像》了吗
And did you just close your purchase of Portrait of Ruth?
是的
Yes.
柯林斯先生
Mr. Collins,
艾拉·莱文森的遗嘱里还有一条规定
I have a stipulation in Ira Levinson’s will I need to read to you.
“《露丝的画像》可能不是
“Portrait of Ruth may not be
“我的藏品中最有价值的一件
“the most valuable painting in my collection…
“但它对我最为珍贵
“But it was the most precious to me…
“因为它让我每天都想起我挚爱的露丝
“Because it reminded me daily of my beloved Ruth.
“因此 我的遗嘱很简单
“And so, the terms of my will are simple.
“谁购买♥♥了这幅画像
“Whoever purchases the portrait…
“谁就可以得到全部藏品”
“Will receive the collection in its entirety.”
女士们先生们 拍卖♥♥结束了
Ladies and gentlemen, this auction is over.
什么
What?
这可值好几百万美元呢
This is worth millions. Millions of dollars.
沃霍尔的画你开个价吧
How much do you want for the Warhols?
杰克逊·波洛克的画你有什么打算
What are your plans for the Jackson Pollocks?
我有个客户想买♥♥两幅毕加索的画
I have a client who wants to buy both of the Picassos.
给你支票
I’ll write you a check.
不好意思
Sorry.
你们俩现在肯定还没缓过来
I’m gonna guess that your head is spinning right about now.
是啊 说的没错
Yeah. That’s a good guess.
等你们回过神来了 给我打电♥话♥
When your feet hit the ground, call me.
你现在成了非常富裕的人
You are now a very wealthy man.
博物馆怎么样
How was the museum?
很好
Great.
牧场怎么样
How was the ranch?
很好
Great.
“亲爱的露丝
“Dearest Ruth…”
当一个北卡州的男孩
When a North Carolina boy meets
遇到一个来自远方的漂亮女孩
a beautiful girl from far away..
他应该尽全力赢得她的芳心
He should do everything he can to win her over.
如果他成功了
And if he does…
他的生活就会无比幸福
his life will be a portrait of happiness.
干嘛 来吧
What? Come on!
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
来吧
Come on!
你怎么等了那么久
What took you so long?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!